Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

what sounds do you really love?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

bit slushy but right now for me its the other half breathing slowly and quietly next to me as he sleeps .. ive not killed him yet lol

others are the sound of a fresh footprint in snow and my daughters laugh when i tickle her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Rain against the roof of a stopped car.

Fingering someone really wet. And I'm not just being a perve that actually makes me melt. Lol.

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

The sound of the front door opening and then closing again... after he's cum

over a year ago

The sound of a Rolls Royce Merlin engine (Spitfire) gives me goose bumps when I hear it.

There's a ton of great guitar players out there, who's tone just knocks me on my arse too.

over a year ago

"Rain against the roof of a stopped car.

Fingering someone really wet. And I'm not just being a perve that actually makes me melt. Lol. "

ooooh great choices.. love those sounds too

over a year ago

I love the sound of breaking glass ......

over a year ago

"The sound of a Rolls Royce Merlin engine (Spitfire) gives me goose bumps when I hear it.

"

I so agree with you on the Merlin engine

You would have thought that this guy would have paid it more attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-1HS7Qylg

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Laughter of any kind (as long as they are not laughing at me ). I was recently woken up by someone giggling in their sleep, it was lovely...I just laid there smiling.

Rain on a tent

The sound of the countryside when there is no traffic about

The sound of pleasure as I cum in his mouth....had to have one rudey one lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Babies gurgling

My cat purring

Rain on the window

When your having a slow build up to sex and you here your partners breathing getting heavier and heavier

Laugher

The words I Love You

over a year ago

My son and daughter telling me the answers to the riddles in the hobbit, it was so lovely to read it to them like my dad had to me, birdsong on a dewy morning and give it to me from mrs h.

over a year ago

The seaside.

Crunching through leafs in Autumn

The rain against a window

M sleep talking

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

The sound of silence

over a year ago

A bike engine screaming round a track... and the gasp of a woman orgasming..

over a year ago

Sound of the Sea and waves crashing on the sore ... Rain on the window when i am all warm in bed .... Birds singing... Children having fun ,, people in love and making love..And the sound of silence when you could here a pin drop.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

A big block V8 engine,

with open headers!

over a year ago

My cats purr, my kid and OH laughing, crunchy autumn leaves or crisp snow underfoot, heavy rain outside when u are tucked up cosy in bed, my chickens when they have laid an egg, waves on the beach, big motor bites, Ohs breathing at night, seaside and Fair ground sounds, peace and quiet

over a year ago

" A big block V8 engine,

with open headers!

"

Throw a supercharger on there too and I'll agree.

over a year ago

The dawn chorus

over a year ago

the sound from my fan, helps me sleep at night. my kids laughing knowing they are happy, and the sound of thunder when we have a storm

over a year ago

I love the sound of rain on my conservatory roof and the noise a superbike makes when you open the throttle. Sitting on a beach listening to the waves is nice but sometimes I just enjoy peace an quiet !

over a year ago

"The dawn chorus"

we get the birds none stop because of all the street lights

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

" A big block V8 engine,

with open headers!

"

Heaven!

I'm lucky enough to hear that everyday

over a year ago

"The sound of a Rolls Royce Merlin engine (Spitfire) gives me goose bumps when I hear it.

I so agree with you on the Merlin engine

You would have thought that this guy would have paid it more attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-1HS7Qylg"

Seen that a few times, but it always makes me ROFPMSL!!!!

over a year ago

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

over a year ago

Continuing the aircraft sound theme, I was at Duxford in Sept when the Vulcan made an appearance (and we ain't talking Mr Spock here folks.....).

First time I've heard the 'Vulcan Howl' when it is climbing vertically on full throttle..... Comes a very close second to a Merlin......

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

A needle hitting vinyl....and the first notes coming out of the speakers

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"Continuing the aircraft sound theme, I was at Duxford in Sept when the Vulcan made an appearance (and we ain't talking Mr Spock here folks.....).

First time I've heard the 'Vulcan Howl' when it is climbing vertically on full throttle..... Comes a very close second to a Merlin......

"

Totally agree with you there

The Vulcan is a thing of beauty, seen it many times over the years

over a year ago

Being told i'm loved by my children/ grandchildren.

The sound of my mares whinny when they recognised their mum

over a year ago

"Continuing the aircraft sound theme, I was at Duxford in Sept when the Vulcan made an appearance (and we ain't talking Mr Spock here folks.....).

The Vulcan is a thing of beauty, seen it many times over the years"

Have to say, I was 'nursing a semi' with that thing doing it's stuff overhead....

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

Have to say, I was 'nursing a semi' with that thing doing it's stuff overhead....

"

Lol saw it loads at biggin hill airshow, used to make the ground shake when it banked away

over a year ago

Lol saw it loads at biggin hill airshow, used to make the ground shake when it banked away "

The ultimate for me though, was also at Biggin when I was about 7 or 8 and my big bruv had taken me. In those days, the aircraft could come much closer to the crowd line and the pilot of an EE Lightening brought it in from 'the bump' end on the centre of the runway - nice and slow - switched on the reheat and stood it on it end and went full-blast up to about 10,000ft.

I can still feel the pressure crushing me little old chest even now.......

Airshows have all been pretty boring after that.....

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

Lol saw it loads at biggin hill airshow, used to make the ground shake when it banked away

The ultimate for me though, was also at Biggin when I was about 7 or 8 and my big bruv had taken me. In those days, the aircraft could come much closer to the crowd line and the pilot of an EE Lightening brought it in from 'the bump' end on the centre of the runway - nice and slow - switched on the reheat and stood it on it end and went full-blast up to about 10,000ft.

"

I'd have loved to have seen a lightning

Are there any airworthy now?

over a year ago

Are there any airworthy now?"

I understand the last ones run by Thunder City in Cape Town were grounded as their safety/maintenance standards were... 'lacking'. Pity, as I would have loved to do the £5k flight in one over the sea - fan-fuckin-tastic!

Not aware of any others currently in airworthy condition - they must cost a fortune to keep going.... pity though..

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

I understand the last ones run by Thunder City in Cape Town were grounded as their safety/maintenance standards were... 'lacking'. Pity, as I would have loved to do the £5k flight in one over the sea - fan-fuckin-tastic!

Not aware of any others currently in airworthy condition - they must cost a fortune to keep going.... pity though..

"

Yeah someone told me a while ago he thought there were some in south Africa

He also told me that even if there were any airworthy in this country, they wouldn't get permission to fly at airshows possibly due to sound levels

over a year ago

He also told me that even if there were any airworthy in this country, they wouldn't get permission to fly at airshows possibly due to sound levels "

Think it might be more to do with the emissions than the sound levels. The new Typhoons did a flypast in Sept and they are 'kin LOUD!!

over a year ago

Are there any airworthy now?"

Have a look for Thunder Runs at Bruntingthorpe.

There's usually a couple each year, and the Lightening is a firm favourite. It obviously doesn't take off but it does belt down the runway in full afterburner. I got knocked over by it one year (from the jet exhaust), I really should listen to the marshall's advice...lol.

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

He also told me that even if there were any airworthy in this country, they wouldn't get permission to fly at airshows possibly due to sound levels

Think it might be more to do with the emissions than the sound levels. The new Typhoons did a flypast in Sept and they are 'kin LOUD!!

"

I saw a sukhoi su 27 at biggin a few years ago, that thing is something else, it took off, went straight up then straight back inverted and made a hell of a noise

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ATM machine counting notes

over a year ago

The sound the clicking out machine makes when I finish work.

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

Have a look for Thunder Runs at Bruntingthorpe.

There's usually a couple each year, and the Lightening is a firm favourite. It obviously doesn't take off but it does belt down the runway in full afterburner. I got knocked over by it one year (from the jet exhaust), I really should listen to the marshall's advice...lol."

That sounds like lots of fun, I'll deffo check that out

over a year ago

"

I heard that its due to noise.

Loudest aircraft I ever heard is the F117. You might not be able to see it on radar, but you certainly can hear the bloody thing!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The sound of a tattoo gun....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"The sound of a tattoo gun.... "

Ooooh yes!!!!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

My children saying "I love you mum" without adding "can I have...?"

The sound of my daughter's car late at night, knowing she's home safe and sound.

over a year ago

The sound of the money being counted inside the cash machine when im withdrawing hundreds to go shopping! x

over a year ago

Sexual sounds, high heels on a gravelled carpark in the cool night air and then the sounds of sucking and the sighs of pleasure and hot,heavy breathing and the sound of people climaxing. The sounds of someone fucking and skin on skin for those little kinky pleasures.

Everyday sounds, laughter, music and the sounds we take forgranted.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Young children laughing.

Babies gurgling and chuckling.

A lover sighing into your shoulder as they begin to doze.

The 'krumpf' sound of walking on fresh snow.

The eerie dull silence when it's snowed overnight.

Murmers and gasps of pleasure from a lover.

The sound of a sword being drawn from it's scabbard.

Buzz of bumblebees and the helicopter sounds of dragonflies.

over a year ago

The sound of the seashore.

My dog woofing in his sleep.

My children's voices.

My grandsons giggles.

Crackling log fire.

The swish and swoosh real nylons make when walking.

The click-clack staccato of stiletto heels.

over a year ago

The sound of snow falling

Waves crashing on rocks

My kids saying I love u

Leave a space before the rude one as it just feels wrong to put it next to the last one!!!

The groan of delight as I slide over a guys cock for the first time

over a year ago

The evocative sound of a brass-band charging the air with the sounds of Christmas in a way that you can not only hear it, but you can feel it too….

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Sexual sounds, high heels on a gravelled carpark in the cool night air and then the sounds of sucking and the sighs of pleasure and hot,heavy breathing and the sound of people climaxing. The sounds of someone fucking and skin on skin for those little kinky pleasures.

Everyday sounds, laughter, music and the sounds we take forgranted."

You kinky sod.

over a year ago

The Vulcan is a thing of beauty, seen it many times over the years"

OOOOH

Plane geeks

Can't believe I have missed this discussion

Vulcan is virtually wank material

Years and years ago - we went on the static Vulcan they used to have at Blackpool Airport

It cost like 50p or something but the guy that showed us round was an ex Vulcan pilot. He had us sat in the cockpit and went through a full mission with us.

Normally, as teens often do, I would have thought 'borin old fart' but in actual fact, I was totally and utterly enthralled by both him and the plane.

I've seen the XH558 Vulcan fly in displays a few times and was absolutely gutted when she was grounded and resigned to hi-speed taxiing for all them years.

Good to see her back in the air again.

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

OOOOH

Plane geeks

Years and years ago - we went on the static Vulcan they used to have at Blackpool Airport

It cost like 50p or something but the guy that showed us round was an ex Vulcan pilot. He had us sat in the cockpit and went through a full mission with us.

Normally, as teens often do, I would have thought 'borin old fart' but in actual fact, I was totally and utterly enthralled by both him and the plane.

I've seen the XH558 Vulcan fly in displays a few times and was absolutely gutted when she was grounded and resigned to hi-speed taxiing for all them years.

Good to see her back in the air again. "

Yes I admit it, I'm a plane geek

Well anything with a big engine really

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

childrens laughter....

crunching as you walk through the snow

a crackling log fire....

over a year ago

" A big block V8 engine,

with open headers!

"

over a year ago

"The evocative sound of a brass-band charging the air with the sounds of Christmas in a way that you can not only hear it, but you can feel it too…. "

over a year ago

"Sexual sounds, high heels on a gravelled carpark in the cool night air and then the sounds of sucking and the sighs of pleasure and hot,heavy breathing and the sound of people climaxing. The sounds of someone fucking and skin on skin for those little kinky pleasures.

Everyday sounds, laughter, music and the sounds we take forgranted.

You kinky sod.

"

over a year ago

OOOOH

Plane geeks

Well anything with a big engine really "

It's all that throbbin', innit...

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

" A big block V8 engine,

with open headers!

Heaven!

"

Wow, I bet your popular with the neighbours.

over a year ago

Screaming kids, the washer on, her banging on the ironing board, listening to the cbbc channel while the match is on the other channel, d*unks coming home saying what a good night it was in the pub, her ex on the phone screaming that he wants to see their kid, heavy footsteps on the stairs, farting noises, the "dont you fucking dare touch" as you get into bed, rain on the windows, the dripping tap, the incessant snoring! Then it all starts again in the moaning!

The silence a single guy can appreciate is a wonderful thing.

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

OOOOH

Plane geeks

Well anything with a big engine really

It's all that throbbin', innit...

"

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

" A big block V8 engine,

with open headers!

Heaven!

Wow, I bet your popular with the neighbours.

"

Well they can either appreciate the noise or not, either way I don't care lol

over a year ago

The sound of a Vespa or lambretta engine and the smell of 2 stroke fuel heaven

over a year ago

My daughter telling me she loves me

Birdsong

That special song that brings back fond memories

Coke being poured into a glass

The sound a man makes when he's enjoying me

I'm sure there are plenty more

over a year ago

The wind

Full blown storms..thunder.

My bikes.

Rain..whilst in bed warm

Sounds of hot sex

over a year ago

Curlews

Merlin engines as said before

Rover V8

That squelching sound a vagina makes as a woman squirts when being finger fucked

GPMG

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

A pair of Class 37 diesel locomotives starting and being thrashed!

Oh yes, and the V8s, Merlins/Griffins and the Vulcan! A Detroit 2 stroke sounds good in V form too!

over a year ago

"A pair of Class 37 diesel locomotives starting and being thrashed!

Oh yes, and the V8s, Merlins/Griffins and the Vulcan! A Detroit 2 stroke sounds good in V form too!"

Oooh yes , the Vulcan howl

over a year ago

many things but if i had t choose one it would be the blackbird song - gonna go through those final curtains to that sound

over a year ago

The Battle of Britain memorial flight

The song of a Song Thrush

The sound of heavy rain with rumbling thunder in the distance

Hearing my children laughing

A Vincent Vellocette in the distance out of sight but heading towards you getting closer second by second.

A sexy lady in the throws of passion climaxing hard

Oh!! and not forgetting the rare occasion these days when Stoke City score a second goal and the huge roar that follows!!

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

All the sounds of Downloadfestivals:the ppl,the partys + the bands roll on June 2013

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/12/12 22:15:25]

over a year ago

squishy kissing sounds mwah

over a year ago

"A pair of Class 37 diesel locomotives starting and being thrashed!

Oh yes, and the V8s, Merlins/Griffins and the Vulcan! A Detroit 2 stroke sounds good in V form too!

Oooh yes , the Vulcan howl "

and for those that don't know what us sad buggers are on about, it is demonstrated to some degree between 10 and 25 seconds into this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqA6bgFPGWI

i've just cleaned up

over a year ago

Rain against the tent canvas

Purring of my cat

The sounds the dog makes when he is happy

Thunder

When a gent cums

Etc. etc...

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

A mans groans whilst making love .. such a huge turn on

over a year ago

laying in bed listening to the wind and rain battering the house...

especially when snuggled under a warm quilt.

over a year ago

"laying in bed listening to the wind and rain battering the house...

especially when snuggled under a warm quilt. "

Me too

Post new Message to Thread