Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What type of kiss do you enjoy?

Jump to newest

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I like kissing, who doesnt. I also like normal ones like a simple kiss on the lips , but my favourite one is the intimate one where you kiss for a long time passionately and at the same time using tounge to tounge contact. I belive that is called french kissing, the perfect setting for this is when you find a tranquil place outside like sitting on a bench in a park

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you ever tried French Kissing in the USA, Shag?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Air ones. Don't fucking touch me

over a year ago

tougues. tease. real snog fest

just no biting my face

over a year ago

"Air ones. Don't fucking touch me "

Can we do the motion 5 foot apart from each other though?

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Can I air hump your leg as well?

over a year ago

My favourites are one where you end up with their faces in your mouth and give it a little tickle with the tongue

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"Have you ever tried French Kissing in the USA, Shag?"
No. I havent, have you?

over a year ago

"Have you ever tried French Kissing in the USA, Shag?No. I havent, have you? "

I did back in the 80s

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

One that doesn't trash my make up

By *alty surpriseMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Has to be a passionate one ,with a tantalising tongue

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

French kissing after looking into each others eyes to increase tension oh the days!!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Passionate and slow before speeding up faster

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I love kissing in all its form. Every kiss is different isn't it? I like the gentle explorative kisses, where your lips touch and you both lean into a comfortable ease with each other, the arousal growing and that shift in breathing, the tempo at which your hands greedily enjoy the feeling of another body pressed next to yours.

I love the kisses which lead to dry humping. All hungry intensity, where you can't get enough of the person, you grab their hair, your touch is firmer and you can't think of anything but the other person. That feeling of chemistry building, not doing anything but enjoying the almost torture like joy of kissing, this maelstrom of desire and need not yet being unleashed. It's intoxicating and almost infuriating how much you can want another when you just kiss.

The little kisses of hello are dreamy aren't they? Where you meet someone and there's that ever so soft pressing of your lips against theirs. Familiar and yet unique.

I quite like kissing I guess. :D Might start seeing if people are up for just kissing and dry humping.

over a year ago

"I love kissing in all its form. Every kiss is different isn't it? I like the gentle explorative kisses, where your lips touch and you both lean into a comfortable ease with each other, the arousal growing and that shift in breathing, the tempo at which your hands greedily enjoy the feeling of another body pressed next to yours.

I love the kisses which lead to dry humping. All hungry intensity, where you can't get enough of the person, you grab their hair, your touch is firmer and you can't think of anything but the other person. That feeling of chemistry building, not doing anything but enjoying the almost torture like joy of kissing, this maelstrom of desire and need not yet being unleashed. It's intoxicating and almost infuriating how much you can want another when you just kiss.

The little kisses of hello are dreamy aren't they? Where you meet someone and there's that ever so soft pressing of your lips against theirs. Familiar and yet unique.

I quite like kissing I guess. :D Might start seeing if people are up for just kissing and dry humping."

Phew!!! Lol

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Prefer to only intimately kiss people have love feelings for which is never again x

over a year ago

"I love kissing in all its form. Every kiss is different isn't it? I like the gentle explorative kisses, where your lips touch and you both lean into a comfortable ease with each other, the arousal growing and that shift in breathing, the tempo at which your hands greedily enjoy the feeling of another body pressed next to yours.

I quite like kissing I guess. :D Might start seeing if people are up for just kissing and dry humping."

its getting hot in here!!

sounds good when you write it..

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Every kind of kissing. All kinds of kiss. From pecks to snogs. Kissing’s ace.

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

Where my hand starts on her cheek, moving round to her hair, down her side and onto her hips, pulling her in closer to me

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Lots of kissing but my favourite would be when touching is involved too

over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s that moment when the whole outside world drifts away and all you can think, feel and concentrate on is the woman in your arms and her lips on yours. God, I love kissing. I want some right now.

Who wants a snog?

By *rettyflamingoCouple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

A good old snog with tongues , very passionate certainly gets my juices flowing .

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I love passionate kissing and breathing in their breath aswell. There is something about that that turns me on. Luckily I have a fb who is in to the same.

over a year ago

"Where my hand starts on her cheek, moving round to her hair, down her side and onto her hips, pulling her in closer to me"

This.....so swoony!

over a year ago

I love the kind where it starts off innocent enough. A hand on the side of your head, guiding you deeper into his mouth. And then it gets to the point where you're climbing all over each other with wandering hands squeezing and groping, pulling each other closer. When you're grinding on his leg, his bulge, any surface that sits at the right spot. I love tongue too, loads and loads of tongue as deep as you can.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I love tongue too, loads and loads of tongue as deep as you can. "

Yes, but what about the kissing?

over a year ago

French mostly. Can the best kisser remind me of the others?

over a year ago

"It’s that moment when the whole outside world drifts away and all you can think, feel and concentrate on is the woman in your arms and her lips on yours. God, I love kissing. I want some right now.

Who wants a snog?"

Pucker up.

I love a nice kiss.

over a year ago

"I love the kind where it starts off innocent enough. A hand on the side of your head, guiding you deeper into his mouth. And then it gets to the point where you're climbing all over each other with wandering hands squeezing and groping, pulling each other closer. When you're grinding on his leg, his bulge, any surface that sits at the right spot. I love tongue too, loads and loads of tongue as deep as you can. "

Oosh well this turned me on...

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

The lets get naked kind of tongue tastic french kiss

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"Have you ever tried French Kissing in the USA, Shag?No. I havent, have you?

I did back in the 80s "

That is good

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"The lets get naked kind of tongue tastic french kiss "
Yes, that sounds good to me too

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Pucker up.

I love a nice kiss. "

On my way. Now.

over a year ago

All kinds, many times over. From soft barely touching, teasing and tentative through to passionate fierce and pressing. Wherever they lips land and wander

By *icknHMan
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Awww lovely

By *icknHMan
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

"I like kissing, who doesnt. I also like normal ones like a simple kiss on the lips , but my favourite one is the intimate one where you kiss for a long time passionately and at the same time using tounge to tounge contact. I belive that is called french kissing, the perfect setting for this is when you find a tranquil place outside like sitting on a bench in a park "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

On my forehead

By *icknHMan
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

"I like kissing, who doesnt. I also like normal ones like a simple kiss on the lips , but my favourite one is the intimate one where you kiss for a long time passionately and at the same time using tounge to tounge contact. I belive that is called french kissing, the perfect setting for this is when you find a tranquil place outside like sitting on a bench in a park "

Can remember my fav kiss ever. Was outside Warwick Arms in Victoria, broad daylight with the love of my life. We totally, obliviously consumed eachothers face….had a handful of her hair at the nape of her neck and pulled downwards so I could just get more of her. Fuck…

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Any by a woman

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Gentle initially, almost using the word kissing as a description, almost, just about a gentle caress.

Sadly, most guys are a bit more excessive.

Less is more, as the saying goes.

over a year ago

One that takes my breath away and gets me pulling her close to my growing cock.

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

The kind of kisses where you look me in the eyes, when I feel your breath, that second when you pause before your lips reach mine. When I’m breathing your breath, you’re breathing mine and we’re living off each other. Biting, sucking on my lower lip as you pull away again, my hair tangled round your fingers as you pull my hair back tilting my face back up to you.

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

I like them all. Except the kiss goodbye at the end of a really really good night.

over a year ago

"I like them all. Except the kiss goodbye at the end of a really really good night. "

Now I’m sad. They’re the worst kisses.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

"Have you ever tried French Kissing in the USA, Shag?No. I havent, have you?

I did back in the 80s "

He's probably not old enough to get that but just know that some of us did and applaud you for it

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Poseidons kiss

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"I like them all. Except the kiss goodbye at the end of a really really good night.

Now I’m sad. They’re the worst kisses. "

I know. I’ve made myself sad too

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I like them all. Except the kiss goodbye at the end of a really really good night.

I know. I’ve made myself sad too "

Misty why have you done this? Now I'm sad. Damn it woman.

over a year ago

"The kind of kisses where you look me in the eyes, when I feel your breath, that second when you pause before your lips reach mine. When I’m breathing your breath, you’re breathing mine and we’re living off each other. Biting, sucking on my lower lip as you pull away again, my hair tangled round your fingers as you pull my hair back tilting my face back up to you. "

Oh great another erection...

over a year ago

Slow and sensual kisses are the best. Big sloppy wet ones with the tongue going everywhere are a big no no. Had that once and it was disgusting x

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Misty why have you done this? Now I'm sad. Damn it woman. "

I’m sorry everyone. Share my pain!!!

But the kisses next time you meet are twice as good and a million times more meaningful. Deeper & more tender x

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Soft to start, slow and sensual, hearing each others little moans as you know you’ll be ripping each others clothes off soon

I love gently biting the bottom lip too.

over a year ago

I like to kiss arse.

over a year ago

But the kisses next time you meet are twice as good and a million times more meaningful. Deeper & more tender x"

They can be, and they should be. A kiss you look forward to and anticipate is better for it

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Soft to start, slow and sensual, hearing each others little moans as you know you’ll be ripping each others clothes off soon

I love gently biting the bottom lip too. "

Yes!!!!!

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

But the kisses next time you meet are twice as good and a million times more meaningful. Deeper & more tender x

They can be, and they should be. A kiss you look forward to and anticipate is better for it"

And I am.

over a year ago

Sensual, hungry passionate kisses

over a year ago

With my balls on her chin

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

But the kisses next time you meet are twice as good and a million times more meaningful. Deeper & more tender x"

Unless you realise that actually you were just cocklusting fuelled by alcohol and aren't that interested.

No, I'm being daft. I think there's a lot to be said for that. I like the embraces of hello when you've been parted for some time.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"With my balls on her chin"

How romantic. Lol!

over a year ago

Australian.

over a year ago

"With my balls on her chin

How romantic. Lol!"

That's when my head is clamped between her thighs

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Proper deep kissing during sex is top of the list

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

The one that takes my breath away, that makes my body tingle from head to toe and every fibre of my body ignite.....his kiss x

over a year ago

The one

By *ho is the manMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"The kind of kisses where you look me in the eyes, when I feel your breath, that second when you pause before your lips reach mine. When I’m breathing your breath, you’re breathing mine and we’re living off each other. Biting, sucking on my lower lip as you pull away again, my hair tangled round your fingers as you pull my hair back tilting my face back up to you. "

signed me up for one of those..

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

The dog gives a smashing kiss, but I do wish he wouldn't lick his balls before and after.

By *ooDeNimMan
over a year ago

nuneaton

For me, it’s all about eye contact and chemistry. Kissing is just the most wonderful, intimate thing and if you have electric chemistry it is just mind blowing. It may be a hackneyed cliche, but ‘proper’ kissing makes you feel alive and is the essence of sexual attraction.

over a year ago

Differ t styles for different circumstances/people

Kissing is so under rated its the ultimate foreplay

over a year ago

Im not so keen on sloppy with lots of fierce tongue, but soft, pecky, firm, a hand holding my head or both hands holding my face, pulling back to look into the eyes before another soft press of the lips is what I like.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

It has to be a long sensual kiss with a nice little bite on the bottom lip

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"For me, it’s all about eye contact and chemistry. Kissing is just the most wonderful, intimate thing and if you have electric chemistry it is just mind blowing. It may be a hackneyed cliche, but ‘proper’ kissing makes you feel alive and is the essence of sexual attraction."

Ah it's not hackneyed in the slightest! I love this post - that feeling of being alive is so true.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

My favourite kiss is the next one (mmwah)

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Long slow languid passionate snogs, tight cuddles hands everywhere mmmmmmmm. Turned on just thinking about it

over a year ago

Slow long with passion and feeling and snuggle down for hugs and cuddles

By this time I’m asleep

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

It’s something that you feel all over; from the anticipation and the sparkle in her eyes to your bodies being close and sensing where you touch.

The feeling of just being in that moment where nothing outside of you both even exists. Being made to feel that you’re the most important thing in their world.

And boob-squishing, obvs

over a year ago

"Have you ever tried French Kissing in the USA, Shag?"

Lol - love it

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Long slow passionate ones

Tg x

By *ooDeNimMan
over a year ago

nuneaton

"For me, it’s all about eye contact and chemistry. Kissing is just the most wonderful, intimate thing and if you have electric chemistry it is just mind blowing. It may be a hackneyed cliche, but ‘proper’ kissing makes you feel alive and is the essence of sexual attraction.

Ah it's not hackneyed in the slightest! I love this post - that feeling of being alive is so true."

I’m glad you agree! Sometimes the simplest of things are the most intense and meaningful.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Long, slow, deep, passionate kisses are my favourite. Has to be a special connection for those though.

over a year ago

By *ooDeNimMan
over a year ago

nuneaton

"Long, slow, deep, passionate kisses are my favourite. Has to be a special connection for those though."

100% - it’s all about the chemistry!

over a year ago

"For me, it’s all about eye contact and chemistry. Kissing is just the most wonderful, intimate thing and if you have electric chemistry it is just mind blowing. It may be a hackneyed cliche, but ‘proper’ kissing makes you feel alive and is the essence of sexual attraction.

Ah it's not hackneyed in the slightest! I love this post - that feeling of being alive is so true."

Could not agree more. The first social, the eye contact over a drink, the touching, flirting, then you walk her to her car and have passionate clinch before she drives off,leaving you wanting more...

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I love the kind where it starts off innocent enough. A hand on the side of your head, guiding you deeper into his mouth. And then it gets to the point where you're climbing all over each other with wandering hands squeezing and groping, pulling each other closer. When you're grinding on his leg, his bulge, any surface that sits at the right spot. I love tongue too, loads and loads of tongue as deep as you can. "

This sounds perfect.

By *ibi692022Man
over a year ago

Mere

I crave a proper kiss, and by proper I mean gentle kissing of her neck, round to just below her ear lobes, breathing in her perfume, feeling her pulse increasing.

My hands are by now on her bottom as I pull her into my body.

Then reaching her mouth, kissing her lips, looking into her eyes and knowing she's mine right at that moment.

And then just a full on snog, tongues touching, swirling around each others mouths, and that feeling of lust to kiss harder, deeper and longer. By now my hand has worked it's way into her knickers working their way down her bottom to her bum. All the while holding her tight onto my hardness.

My tongue and lips tingle at the thought of it.

She knows who she is.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"Differ t styles for different circumstances/people

Kissing is so under rated its the ultimate foreplay "

Yes. I agree with you there, that kissing is the ultimate foreplay

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Kissing is the best.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"My favourite kiss is the next one (mmwah)"

I have found my people.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Theres a strong theme of sensuality and passion in responses. Do people expect this when they 'play' and does it feel authentic

over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes to the first, for me. And thankfully yes to the second part too. Lucky me.

By *ibi692022Man
over a year ago

Mere

I think it's such a passionate thing to do in any situation, and in the moment its so sexy.

over a year ago

"Theres a strong theme of sensuality and passion in responses. Do people expect this when they 'play' and does it feel authentic "

If the theme is snogging and smoochin’. .. I’m in

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

A sincere one; whether it be a peck on the lips, or a smouldering, passionate tongue-tangler.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

When I was first seeing my long term buddy he leaned down and gave me a little peck on the head as I was sucking his cock.

It was a small gesture, but it melted me.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

The kind that almost leaves you floating, where everything around you fades into insignificance, those breathy, varying intensity kisses where his hand slides over the back of your head, occasionally pulling you in closer but also easing off to look into your eyes - I love seeing someone’s eyes in those moments of passionate kissing - sometimes there’s a softness and other times it’s like you have lit a fire x

over a year ago

The one you never want to end the one that feeds you with elecricity the one that leaves you with no words to describe it properly the one that leaves you staring into her eyes in amazement for what seems like decades after your lips part

The one that changes everything you thought you knew

The one that teaches you what real happiness looks like

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"The kind that almost leaves you floating, where everything around you fades into insignificance, those breathy, varying intensity kisses where his hand slides over the back of your head, occasionally pulling you in closer but also easing off to look into your eyes - I love seeing someone’s eyes in those moments of passionate kissing - sometimes there’s a softness and other times it’s like you have lit a fire x"
That sounds like a good one too x

over a year ago

Like giving a Glasgow kiss

Post new Message to Thread