Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Honesty

Jump to newest

By *hooter2482 OP   Man
over a year ago

Torquay

What is this site for really I thought it was for couples and singles to connect chat and maybe meet up for consensual adult fun. But it seems the woke society has taken over and just like to throw abuse at any topic posted and the person behind and wo behold if you criticise back.

I doubt 10% of members here are honest about there profile what ever it maybe so let’s all stop the abuse have a look in the mirror learn some respect. If you want to throw abuse other site are available

Let’s get back to what this site was first started for and kick out the abusers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Report abuse to admin.

By *hooter2482 OP   Man
over a year ago

Torquay

Do they actually do anything

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What kinda abuse? And how is that any different from any other social media platform? Trolls are everywhere

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Do they actually do anything "

Better than complaining here.

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Well I have received bans for “being bitchy” so I doubt any abusive behaviour doesn’t get some form of reprimand.

However quite a few forumites openly admit that they aren’t swingers. Does make you wonder why they are here. Is it for adulation by any chance?

By *appytaffWoman
over a year ago

blackwood

To be fair your choice of language you used in your post on the other thread led others to believe you were indulging in doubles standards

I’ve rarely found the forums abusive

People have a different opinion to you is kind of the point of having a discussion

What is abusive is some of the messages people ( not usually forum users ) send privately

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

The 'Prolapse' thread currently running in the Lounge is providing a good platform for any who are seeking the moral high ground!

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

OP You complain others aren't honest, yet you have another thread saying your wife of 30 years doesn't know you're on Fab !

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

"OP You complain others aren't honest, yet you have another thread saying your wife of 30 years doesn't know you're on Fab !"

Minor details!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"What is this site for really I thought it was for couples and singles to connect chat and maybe meet up for consensual adult fun. But it seems the woke society has taken over and just like to throw abuse at any topic posted and the person behind and wo behold if you criticise back.

I doubt 10% of members here are honest about there profile what ever it maybe so let’s all stop the abuse have a look in the mirror learn some respect. If you want to throw abuse other site are available

Let’s get back to what this site was first started for and kick out the abusers "

There's simply too many assumptions to take this thread seriously fella..

If you've been abused (OED will clarify the definition ) then that's not on so report it..

People having opposing views and posting them is not abuse..

Ps. Just because others dont agree with you doesn't give anyone the right to label them as arseholes..

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I don’t see abuse really on here

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"OP You complain others aren't honest, yet you have another thread saying your wife of 30 years doesn't know you're on Fab !"

Lol oophs

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

If only you could see the irony OP

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't know about abuse op ,but people will give their opinions on threads if it's invited .

People do judge others yes ,we all judge people based on our own core morals and experiences.

If you are getting abuse then as suggested report it as that's not right .

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"If only you could see the irony OP "
I can see the ironing but I don't have an iron

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"If only you could see the irony OP I can see the ironing but I don't have an iron "

I'll let you borrow mine, but only if you do my ironing too

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

10% ?

Interested in how you worked that out.

A

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"If only you could see the irony OP I can see the ironing but I don't have an iron

I'll let you borrow mine, but only if you do my ironing too "

Hey I find ironing very therapeutic ya know so definitely

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My profile is completely honest and what I say on here is what I think as well.I won't say things to fit in with what others think.

The site is for people to use as they want as long as it is within the rules that have been set down. It's not for one person or group of people to decide how others use the site.I will continue to use to site to suit what I want.

The woke comment is usually used by people who don't like comments that others have made on here. And the whole playing the poor me card when being rude themselves in posts is just amusing to be honest. I saw and commented on your last thread op. And to be fair there was no abuse thrown at you. Yes people pointed out a few things that made your post pretty ironic and you took offense at that and bit back in a 'woke ' manner if you like to use that term. That really your own issue though. You asked a question and you were given answers you didn't like that's all it was.

If you got abuse in pms then block and report if you want.

over a year ago

Ooo i lie all the time so im honest about that

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

I love posts like this. Helps me to build up my collection of blocked members.

over a year ago

You tell 'em tiger!

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 24/11/22 10:45:04]

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"My profile is completely honest and what I say on here is what I think as well.I won't say things to fit in with what others think.

The site is for people to use as they want as long as it is within the rules that have been set down. It's not for one person or group of people to decide how others use the site.I will continue to use to site to suit what I want.

The woke comment is usually used by people who don't like comments that others have made on here. And the whole playing the poor me card when being rude themselves in posts is just amusing to be honest. I saw and commented on your last thread op. And to be fair there was no abuse thrown at you. Yes people pointed out a few things that made your post pretty ironic and you took offense at that and bit back in a 'woke ' manner if you like to use that term. That really your own issue though. You asked a question and you were given answers you didn't like that's all it was.

If you got abuse in pms then block and report if you want. "

The "woke" comment is usually used by people who don't even have a clue what it means.

OP - what's your definition of "woke"?

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"

The "woke" comment is usually used by people who don't even have a clue what it means.

OP - what's your definition of "woke"?"

The misuse of 'woke' is as bad as the widespread misuse of 'sat'.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

People who use 'woke' as an insult generally have no idea what it means.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I'm glad others have picked up on the woke reference. It literally makes mo sense in the context of the OP's post.

People aren't woke for disagreeing with you

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"People who use 'woke' as an insult generally have no idea what it means. "

If woke means (and yes I nicked this from t'internet) "aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues, especially issues of race, sexuality, equality and social justice'.....then I'm woke. Fully woke. Wide awake in fact. As woke as someone who has Break Fluid High Caffeine Dark Roast coffee (other brands are also available) on an intravenous drip, mixed with Red Bull, with his eyelids stapled open to prevent any hint of sleep.

Happy to be branded as woke. I take it as a compliment rather than as an insult.

Off to make another coffee now....

A

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

Hereward must be turning in his grave.

Oh, hang on, he was 'wake'.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"What is this site for really I thought it was for couples and singles to connect chat and maybe meet up for consensual adult fun. But it seems the woke society has taken over and just like to throw abuse at any topic posted and the person behind and wo behold if you criticise back.

Let’s get back to what this site was first started for and kick out the abusers "

Speaking of abusers, betrayal (cheating) is a form of emotional abuse.

So yeah, being honest with ourselves and others is definitely something we should strive for.

over a year ago

"Ooo i lie all the time so im honest about that "
or is that a lie.

Wait

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"People who use 'woke' as an insult generally have no idea what it means.

If woke means (and yes I nicked this from t'internet) "aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues, especially issues of race, sexuality, equality and social justice'.....then I'm woke. Fully woke. Wide awake in fact. As woke as someone who has Break Fluid High Caffeine Dark Roast coffee (other brands are also available) on an intravenous drip, mixed with Red Bull, with his eyelids stapled open to prevent any hint of sleep.

Happy to be branded as woke. I take it as a compliment rather than as an insult.

A"

Spot on....and likewise, I'm woke and proud of it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

A"

Fancy a cup of my environmentally and ethically conscious coffee to go with your woke?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Fancy a cup of my environmentally and ethically conscious coffee to go with your woke?"

You had me at coffee.......

About to make my 5th of the day.

In a huge mug.

Got to keep myself woke.

A

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

I've come to the conclusion that honesty is the worst policy on Fab if you ever want to meet anyone. However I believe in being honest and if I don't meet anyone because of it then so be it.

P.s. Happy to be 'woke' as well!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

A

Fancy a cup of my environmentally and ethically conscious coffee to go with your woke?

You had me at coffee.......

About to make my 5th of the day.

In a huge mug.

Got to keep myself woke.

A"

I ordered a pint mug recently from a small locally owned business.

To have my conscious artisan coffee.

And stay woke.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I've come to the conclusion that honesty is the worst policy on Fab if you ever want to meet anyone. However I believe in being honest and if I don't meet anyone because of it then so be it.

P.s. Happy to be 'woke' as well! "

Same. I will never change to fit in with anyone. If that means no-one is interested in meeting me then fine x

Post new Message to Thread