Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

unusual deep rumbling sound...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did anybody hear that unusual deep rumbling sound? That happened across Bristol. Or is it just me?

It sounded similar to a train underground. Or some kind of earthquake. It sounded like deep bass coming from a subwoofer. I felt it and heard it.

13th of November 2022. Time 21:40

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onk3yb0yMan
over a year ago

south west

Nothing 7 miles SW of you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Did anybody hear that unusual deep rumbling sound? That happened across Bristol. Or is it just me?

It sounded similar to a train underground. Or some kind of earthquake. It sounded like deep bass coming from a subwoofer. I felt it and heard it.

13th of November 2022. Time 21:40"

10 days ago

over a year ago

"Did anybody hear that unusual deep rumbling sound? That happened across Bristol. Or is it just me?

Have you just remembered ?

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

You have your date wrong... it was thunder though

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Hopefully you didn’t follow through ?

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

13th of November 2022. Time 21:40

Hopefully you didn’t follow through ? "

Better out than in

over a year ago

Sounds like The Hum.

"The Hum is a name often given to widespread reports of a persistent and invasive low-frequency humming, rumbling, or droning noise audible to many but not all people. Hums have been reported all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada."

Post new Message to Thread