Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Arsey profiles

Jump to newest

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Do you ever read one of those profiles increasingly thinking - who the fuck do you think you are? I’ve read a couple recently and thought… wtf… what a gobshite ( gender neutral) … no name’s obviously but have you found more of these popping up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Loads mate. Loads.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tend not to read my own so not really.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I tend not to read my own so not really. "

Yours is ace!!

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Loads mate. Loads. "

Glad it’s not just me thinking ffs have a word with yourself

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

South East

Yeah, arsey ones and comedy profiles put me right off. Bellends the lot of them!

over a year ago

I've an arsey profile!!

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

The sort of profile is more like a PhD in why they don't like 99% on here but still expect a shag???

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Mine is hopefully

By *enriette and SamCouple
over a year ago

The Magic whip

I like those ones as it makes it very easy to discount them without wasting any time.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"The sort of profile is more like a PhD in why they don't like 99% on here but still expect a shag???"

Or they are doing you a favour

over a year ago

hoping mine doesn’t fall in2 that category...!

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Mine probably

over a year ago

Ours is arsey.... from both accounts

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

but its their profiles its for them to do as they please if you dont like move on as its clearly not for you

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"hoping mine doesn’t fall in2 that category...! "

Not enough rules!!

over a year ago

"hoping mine doesn’t fall in2 that category...!

Not enough rules!! "

By *an1978Woman
over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Mine is muted arseyness.

Others have a list of demands.

The great thing is, if you don't like someone's profile, there is always a back button and you can move onto the next.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"but its their profiles its for them to do as they please if you dont like move on as its clearly not for you"
agree 100% but do they not read and think hmmm that makes me sound really arsey?

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Mine is muted arseyness.

Others have a list of demands.

The great thing is, if you don't like someone's profile, there is always a back button and you can move onto the next. "

Zero arseyness xx

over a year ago

Yes ,God's gift springs to mind

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Yes ,God's gift springs to mind "
yup that’s it x

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

Ours might be seen as arsey…

I mean we don’t have a list of do’s and dont’s but some might think we are up our own arse with our profile

If they do then great as they won’t message us

Unless they message us to tell us we are arsey, in which case, that’s not nice

K

By *assycitygirlWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I'm told at least once a day that I'm an arsey bitch, which irks me slightly as I'm always ever so polite if someone's not for me.

I'd prefer to read an arsey profile over a profile with no pics and a "I'll fill this in later."

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I'm told at least once a day that I'm an arsey bitch, which irks me slightly as I'm always ever so polite if someone's not for me.

I'd prefer to read an arsey profile over a profile with no pics and a "I'll fill this in later." "

Not arsey at all its funny and very honest xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/22 21:24:27]

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I tend not to read my own so not really.

Yours is ace!! "

Not as Ace as mine is

over a year ago

It's about an individuals perception.

There are people who say I'm shy and quiet, there are those who think I'm aggressive...

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"Do you ever read one of those profiles increasingly thinking - who the fuck do you think you are? I’ve read a couple recently and thought… wtf… what a gobshite ( gender neutral) … no name’s obviously but have you found more of these popping up? "

Yeah! Some people want a bit posh AND nice smelling!!

over a year ago

I think I am one of those arsey people

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Do you ever read one of those profiles increasingly thinking - who the fuck do you think you are? I’ve read a couple recently and thought… wtf… what a gobshite ( gender neutral) … no name’s obviously but have you found more of these popping up?

Yeah! Some people want a bit posh AND nice smelling!! "

yeah those

Ones grind my gears xxx

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"It's about an individuals perception.

There are people who say I'm shy and quiet, there are those who think I'm aggressive..."

Yours is straight to the point not arsey at all xx

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Demanding profiles and then when they get all 'shoutey' with capital letters.

Not for me thanks.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"Do you ever read one of those profiles increasingly thinking - who the fuck do you think you are? I’ve read a couple recently and thought… wtf… what a gobshite ( gender neutral) … no name’s obviously but have you found more of these popping up?

Yeah! Some people want a bit posh AND nice smelling!! yeah those

Ones grind my gears xxx"

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mine is deliberately arsey at the moment.

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I mean, who care if it comes across arsey? It still serves it purpose. If you don't like it you (hopefully) arent going to message, so no ones time is wasted.

No one is going to make a profile that appeals to everyone, and everyone is going to make one that leaves a distaste in some people's mouths.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I mean, who care if it comes across arsey? It still serves it purpose. If you don't like it you (hopefully) arent going to message, so no ones time is wasted.

No one is going to make a profile that appeals to everyone, and everyone is going to make one that leaves a distaste in some people's mouths."

I think Im more aiming at the ones that are extreme not coincidentally arsey but properly out there and entitled demanding and a bit wankery xx

over a year ago

I've been told my profile is arsey.

Its honest, not arsey. I'm utterly shit at reading and the replying to messages, I genuinely don't look at winks as I forget and I don't look at friend requests as they are always from random people who just want to perve at any friend only pics.

I'd hate anyone to think I was up myself, as there's nothing further from the truth , but I also really can't and won't write a new profile

over a year ago

"Do you ever read one of those profiles increasingly thinking - who the fuck do you think you are? I’ve read a couple recently and thought… wtf… what a gobshite ( gender neutral) … no name’s obviously but have you found more of these popping up? "

Leave people alone....let them do their own profile....if you don't like it just keep your mouth shut...its their profile to say what they want on it...don't like it don't read it

By *iss mischief 666Woman
over a year ago

the middle of nowhere!

"I mean, who care if it comes across arsey? It still serves it purpose. If you don't like it you (hopefully) arent going to message, so no ones time is wasted.

No one is going to make a profile that appeals to everyone, and everyone is going to make one that leaves a distaste in some people's mouths.

I think Im more aiming at the ones that are extreme not coincidentally arsey but properly out there and entitled demanding and a bit wankery xx"

A bit like mine, then!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I've had plenty of people message me out of nowhere to tell me I'm a stuck up arsey bitch based on my profile.

It's only gonna come across as arsey to people it will strike a nerve with, and that's people who are cheating

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Given the numerous claims that nobody ever reads a profile, I'm not sure there would be a point to having an arsey one

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I've been told my profile is arsey.

Its honest, not arsey. I'm utterly shit at reading and the replying to messages, I genuinely don't look at winks as I forget and I don't look at friend requests as they are always from random people who just want to perve at any friend only pics.

I'd hate anyone to think I was up myself, as there's nothing further from the truth , but I also really can't and won't write a new profile "

Yours is not arsey at all xx its just straight to the point or entitled and you seem to be forgetting we’re getting married!!!

over a year ago

"Yeah, arsey ones and comedy profiles put me right off. Bellends the lot of them!"

I’ll second that

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I think Im more aiming at the ones that are extreme not coincidentally arsey but properly out there and entitled demanding and a bit wankery xx"

Same. Its on them isn't it. If they don't get any interest then they don't really have a right to complain- not that it stops anyone. To me, a profile says everything about the type of person/people behind it. If its an arsey profile they're an arsey person, and that means a swift move on with no drama.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Honestly? No.

One man's 'arsey' is another's clear and to the point.

People write what they want.

I'd rather see one that states without any ambiguity what someone is looking for over one of those photoless, one or two line 'comedy' profiles that tells nothing. Those that are just here to spend time chatting on the forums over meeting commonly put little on theirs, deliberately, often I suspect so they don't give away any identity having deleted countless profiles before and return mere weeks later in a new form. They're easy to spot and probably more frustrating to the average site user (who doesn't use the forums) than one that seemingly contains a list of demands and requirements.

Profiles come in all shapes and sizes. Always have and always will.

A

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Honestly? No.

One man's 'arsey' is another's clear and to the point.

People write what they want.

I'd rather see one that states without any ambiguity what someone is looking for over one of those photoless, one or two line 'comedy' profiles that tells nothing. Those that are just here to spend time chatting on the forums over meeting commonly put little on theirs, deliberately, often I suspect so they don't give away any identity having deleted countless profiles before and return mere weeks later in a new form. They're easy to spot and probably more frustrating to the average site user (who doesn't use the forums) than one that seemingly contains a list of demands and requirements.

Profiles come in all shapes and sizes. Always have and always will.

A"

It's always a pleasure reading raw truth.

By *enriette and SamCouple
over a year ago

The Magic whip

I'd hate anyone to think I was up myself, as there's nothing further from the truth , but I also really can't and won't write a new profile "

Yeah, it’s proper shitty…

Let me write it for you

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
over a year ago

London (She/ Her)

I don’t get the people who message abuse when you’re not interested. Do they think if they shout at me enough I will realise I do want to sleep with them? Haha

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Mines full of Arse but no holes comments

And I don't care

By *.T.Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

^^

This profile is purposely written to drive people away.

Complete and utter bellend

over a year ago

I'd hate anyone to think I was up myself, as there's nothing further from the truth , but I also really can't and won't write a new profile

Let me write it for you "

Hahahaha do it

By *winging Sally SeanCouple
over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

Our profile is definitely 'arse-y'...

We even have a picture showing it!

By *ecadentKnightMan
over a year ago

Worthing

The ones typed in capital letters with a lust of dislikes, and threats in every paragraph about blocking people always amaze me.

Just be positive, and say what your looking for

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Mine probably comes across as arsey but who cares

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Mine is hopefully"

Yep ! It started out comedy promising but overuse of CAPS in the second paragraph told me your one of those and I hit back

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Mine probably comes across as arsey but who cares "

Reminds me of CV’s I get from over achievers

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

It’s all about the CAPITAL LETTERS…

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Hey man I like my arsey profile haha.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I think my profile could come across as arsey to some people

I’ve felt the need to add things to my bio over time to try and reduce the amount of dick pics and gross messages I was getting

over a year ago

Either go hard or go crazy is what I say!

I went for the latter. But I love me a mean gurlll!

over a year ago

"I think my profile could come across as arsey to some people

I’ve felt the need to add things to my bio over time to try and reduce the amount of dick pics and gross messages I was getting "

I actually think yours is pretty friendly! You need to go harder if anything!

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Our profile pic is

But we are nice

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

Let me write it for you

Hahahaha do it "

I remember writing one for you…didn’t use it

By *esthetic21Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

All the time

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Let me write it for you

Hahahaha do it

I remember writing one for you…didn’t use it "

Can you write one for me please? I'll exchange it for voice note.

over a year ago

MEN ! DO BETTER!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Ours is arsey sometimes. It's booby at the moment tho.

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Macedonia

I was in a right arsey mood when I wrote mine!

over a year ago

I’ve had an arsey profile in the past, but there was no point as nobody read it anyway

Now it’s just very short

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

"I’ve had an arsey profile in the past, but there was no point as nobody read it anyway

Now it’s just very short"

Can I just say you have one of the best profile names ever!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

You could have told me privately x

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

I got rid of our "grumpy bit" for a while, but eventually realised it's okay to state what behaviour we won't accept! Today reworded the last part to explain that we won't chase people or get shitty when they don't reply, and expect the same in return

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe we should rename ourselves - Gobshites-r-us Mrs

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

I don't think mine is arsey but plenty tell me it is

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

"I don't think mine is arsey but plenty tell me it is "

It makes me giggle but it's also no nonsense!!

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I don't think mine is arsey but plenty tell me it is

It makes me giggle but it's also no nonsense!! "

Bless you, thank you xx

By *evonshireboyMan
over a year ago

North Devon

"Mine is hopefully"

Mine is just hopeful!

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Never seen so many women replying in one thread, you have obviously touched a nerve OP.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

Bless you, thank you xx"

Your personality shines through imho and the right folks will pick up on it xx

over a year ago

"Ours might be seen as arsey…

I mean we don’t have a list of do’s and dont’s but some might think we are up our own arse with our profile

If they do then great as they won’t message us

Unless they message us to tell us we are arsey, in which case, that’s not nice

K"

You have got great pictures, really lovely and sexy!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

The ones that have "Arsey" profiles are probably just fed up with people not reading their profiles etc.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

"The ones that have "Arsey" profiles are probably just fed up with people not reading their profiles etc."

Yep, and I feel that's separate to people thinking they're gods gift. We swerve those types for sure!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

No I read about two lines, upon realising said profile is a prick I move on.

The mr

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

This was exactly what we were trying to avoid when we wrote ours. We hope it reads pretty friendly.

over a year ago

Oh yeh. Loads.

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Hope ours is as well...tried being polite etc etc even put up the ...She'll be naked on the bed ...all most and waiting ..and even a new pair of curtains so you can wipe your knob on them on the way out ..but guess having any kind of sense of humour on sites like this ???

over a year ago

YOU CANT HAVE ENOUGH CAPITALS!!!

over a year ago

" Hope ours is as well...tried being polite etc etc even put up the ...She'll be naked on the bed ...all most and waiting ..and even a new pair of curtains so you can wipe your knob on them on the way out ..but guess having any kind of sense of humour on sites like this ??? "

I can sense sarcasm, and that makes me smile reading them.

Then there’s just plain arrogance-arsey type text. I think that’s what the op was suggesting.

over a year ago

I read one recently that was just a list of demands and things you MUST NOT be.

I actually said to Nell that anyone who messages them is an incredibly brave person. The pressure to comply with them must be immense and I got the feeling that whoever joins them isn't allowed to have any fun at all.

MrWho.

By *ORBCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk

We have been told ours is arsey but strangely by someone who liked it enough to get in touch in the first place and only changed his opinion when we said thanks but no thanks.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

My profile is intentionally arsey and if it puts people off from messaging then good. I log on to use the forums not to read and reply to messages.

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

Who cares

By *eard and TattsCouple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

[Removed by poster at 24/11/22 07:49:24]

By *eard and TattsCouple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

Take it or leave it

End of the day, its their profile

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

I love the conversation this started and the irony is the people who haven’t commented are the ones that probably fall into the category - so many replies with great profiles not arsey - but all different - i love it here sometimes!!

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I tend not to read my own so not really. "
lol I read it omg

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Who cares"

Well, quite. If you don’t like the sound of their personality then just move on.

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've an arsey profile!! "

Incredible arse though

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"My profile is intentionally arsey and if it puts people off from messaging then good. I log on to use the forums not to read and reply to messages."
just put your age range 98/99 nobody can message and you won't have to be negative..... Just a thought

over a year ago

"My profile is intentionally arsey and if it puts people off from messaging then good. I log on to use the forums not to read and reply to messages."

I think mine is to. I've done mine that way to separate the wheat from the chaff. Not that you'd think anyone read it from the amount of unsuitable messages I receive! I clearly state that I will only meet within a certain distance/area and still get messages from men 100's of miles away!

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

It doesn’t read as arsey, but then I did get distracted by the pictures.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Some have NO used that many times, you sometimes think it might have been quicker for them to just ask the 3 people they haven't eliminated to contact them

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Mine is possibly arsey to some, but thankfully I don't care what others think It's what I want and what I'm looking for, not what you want or what you're looking for

over a year ago

The ones where they want ‘select/exceptional males only’

Then you look at their pictures…..

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Utterly! However, having been on the receiving end of folk, trying to undermine our clear boundaries we've had to add some firm points.. Hope we have the balance right, although most don't seem to actually read it anyway..

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"My profile is intentionally arsey and if it puts people off from messaging then good. I log on to use the forums not to read and reply to messages.just put your age range 98/99 nobody can message and you won't have to be negative..... Just a thought "

I have had it set like that in the past and the buggers still get around it trust me. My arsey profile works much better as a deterrent.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Mine is possibly arsey to some, but thankfully I don't care what others think It's what I want and what I'm looking for, not what you want or what you're looking for "

By *mwirralMan
over a year ago

wirral

"I was in a right arsey mood when I wrote mine! "

Hornycouga I love your profile

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Mine is arsey.

I still get occasional knoblords messaging me though

By *rNice.Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 24/11/22 11:13:20]

By *oystick-MCRMan
over a year ago

Manchester | London

"Mine is arsey.

I still get occasional knoblords messaging me though "

Sorry about that, too many Lisas

By *r laidbackMan
over a year ago

London & New Brighton

I think your profile and pictures are an introductory to who & how sexy you are... So to open what looks like an attractive person only to see an arsey write up says to me there inner being is ugly regardless to how many weirdo's might message them.. i tend not to give any effort to arsey profiles.

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

I'd say mine is "wordy" with some humour thrown in, but I would never think of myself as "arsey".

"Arsey" is a word I'd more associate with arrogance, big-headedness or attitude.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I don’t read someone’s profile until they message or wink me. If it’s a little “aggressive”, I won’t respond. They won’t be the kind of person I want to meet. So I think it’s cool, another filter is always useful.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Mine is arsey.

I still get occasional knoblords messaging me though

Sorry about that, too many Lisas"

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Bless you, thank you xx

Your personality shines through imho and the right folks will pick up on it xx"

I live in hope, vain hope but hope nonetheless!!

By *ouple8889Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Suppose ours could come across that way but it's only because we are very specific about where we are willing to meet.

Would hope our veris go some way to proving we are not miserable, up our own arse twats!

X

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

"I was in a right arsey mood when I wrote mine!

Hornycouga I love your profile"

Thanks for the love my dude. Glad you get my humour...not everyone does!

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

"Mine is arsey.

I still get occasional knoblords messaging me though "

Thanks so much for introducing me to the term knoblord. Shamefully adding that to my library of derogatory terminology

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

These profiles obviously work for these people.

Each to their own.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

My profile has an arsey picture

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"My profile has an arsey picture "

I’ve licked it. The picture that is.

By *orks-Bi-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Barnoldswick

I don’t like the aggressive long list of rules, often in capitals! How is that going to make us want to get to know you? Also the “we are good looking and expect the same”… those sort are so up themselves, I’m surprised if anyone wants to meet them!

Oh and we are new (been members for over a year!) and will fill this in later, (also long standing members!!)

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Yes seen some very intitled ones! Make me lol x

over a year ago

It's simply another filter system just like any filters set up in profiles.

If we don't like the profile for whatever reason then we simply move on as would anyone reading ours I expect. It doesn't bother us at all nor should it really bother anyone else.

Saves wasting anyone's time.

It's not as if there aren't plenty of othe profiles to view.

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Eeekk!!!

Hope ours is OK.

Cheesy ones we tend to shy away from.

By *orks-Bi-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Barnoldswick

"Eeekk!!!