Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Waking up alone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is especially shit on your birthday, isn’t it?! Even Bridget Jones had men chasing her!

I’m on the wine tonight so at least the hangover will distract me from the pit of despair in the morning. Who’s with me?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happy birthday OP xx

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Happy birthday for tomoz! X

over a year ago

Screw Bridget. Pamper bath, wine in hand, music on and take some pics perhaps? Feel good

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

T

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Happy birthday and I know how you feel

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I wake up alone, every morning, yes it's poo, but it's better than waking up next to someone and wondering who they are

over a year ago

Happy birthday for tomorrow

over a year ago

Happy birthday op.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I wake up alone, every morning, yes it's poo, but it's better than waking up next to someone and wondering who they are"

I've done that before

Happy Birthday btw OP

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

Happy birthday for tomorrow Op, I chose to live on my own but I'm sure you will have plenty of birthdays ahead of you, when you won't be waking up on your own.

Hope you have a great day x

over a year ago

"Screw Bridget. Pamper bath, wine in hand, music on and take some pics perhaps? Feel good

T"

Love this.

I like waking up on my own on my birthday. I can wriggle about under the covers without anyone moaning about me stealing the duvet, eat toast in bed (I’ll vacuum the crumbs! Shhh!) and have more than one delicious unhurried orgasm thinking about whatever or whomever I want… enjoy the freedom!

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Happy birthday for tomorrow!! Hope you have a fun day, treat yourself and do things that make you happy

I know that shitty feeling well, hope it doesn't get to you

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

weybridge

Many happy ones my lovely x

By *akeanyoneMan
over a year ago

LH

Happy birthday

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone

At least I can starfish in the bed tonight!

By *akedMMan
over a year ago

Witney

Happy birthday op

Been waking up on my own for 4 years now

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"Is especially shit on your birthday, isn’t it?! Even Bridget Jones had men chasing her!

I’m on the wine tonight so at least the hangover will distract me from the pit of despair in the morning. Who’s with me?! "

Happy Birthday x x

over a year ago

Waking up alone, bed to yourself, get up when you want, coffee in peace, crap on TV. Why on earth would you want to spoil that by having a man there!!!

Happy birthday!!

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

My fwb cuddles too much.

I need my space.

Love my nights alone.

over a year ago

Hip hip hurray and happy bday ! Lie in, chocolate for breakfast and all forbidden pleasures

Enjoy!

T

over a year ago

"Screw Bridget. Pamper bath, wine in hand, music on and take some pics perhaps? Feel good

T

Love this.

I like waking up on my own on my birthday. I can wriggle about under the covers without anyone moaning about me stealing the duvet, eat toast in bed (I’ll vacuum the crumbs! Shhh!) and have more than one delicious unhurried orgasm thinking about whatever or whomever I want… enjoy the freedom! "

Thanks

Blissful, slowly playing out perfect day of self spoiling

over a year ago

Happy birthday OP !!

over a year ago

"Is especially shit on your birthday, isn’t it?! Even Bridget Jones had men chasing her!

I’m on the wine tonight so at least the hangover will distract me from the pit of despair in the morning. Who’s with me?! "

If I was with you, you wouldn’t be alone x

over a year ago

Happy birthday

over a year ago

Happy birthday! The benefits of waking up alone are that you haven't been kept awake by someone else's snoring and can fart in bed.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Happy birthday! The benefits of waking up alone are that you haven't been kept awake by someone else's snoring and can fart in bed. "
Oh well there is that I suppose but she said she never snored and never farted

over a year ago

Happy Birthday Ms Lecter. x

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Happy birthday over there on the Darkside OP

By *tead88Man
over a year ago

nine elms

Happy Birthday xxx

By *pYaMan
over a year ago

whereever you are…

A very happy birthday OP, hope you have a wonderful day.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Happy birthday!

By *mwirralMan
over a year ago

wirral

Happy birthday, im only down the road so ping me if you want to get out for a birthday coffee

By *eff4000Man
over a year ago

Camberley

Happy Birthday hun, despite waking alone I hope you have a lovely day!

Out on the town tonight? Or waiting for the weekend?

over a year ago

It’s awful

Happy birthday btw.

over a year ago

Happy birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day regardless

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Dear OP. Firstly “Happy Birthday”, I hope you go on to have a marvellous birthday (or birthday weekend), I will say that as I have got older birthdays are less important, but it’s nice to get those out-of-the-blue messages from random people I have forgotten, so I hope you get a pleasant surprise with a message/card from someone long lost.

As for waking up alone, I do that every morning and have done for over 10 years now (with occasional short lived “interludes”). It can be hard on the spirit, but OP, only you can change that really, if you want to change that, they say if you seek love, do not seek outside of yourself, but determine (and remove) the barriers you have built inside yourself against it.

Anyway, I’ll make you a deal, at 9pm this evening I will raise a glass of wine and whisper “happy birthday” to you, maybe others on the forum will do the same and in some strangely wonderful way those whispers will reach you and make you smile.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I now realise that the OP posted this 6 hours ago. So at 9pm I will wish you a happy “belated” birthday

over a year ago

Happy birthday lovely!

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

H wake up alone and hVe done for most of my life. A state probably more common for men than women. To be honest I don't mind and yet on with my day birthdays too.

Being alone is no bad thing and its good to be ok in your own skin to do his and be ok about it.

But if this makes you unhappy why not use this site to change that? There are loads of men or women who would love a chance to wake up next to you.

over a year ago

"Dear OP. Firstly “Happy Birthday”, I hope you go on to have a marvellous birthday (or birthday weekend), I will say that as I have got older birthdays are less important, but it’s nice to get those out-of-the-blue messages from random people I have forgotten, so I hope you get a pleasant surprise with a message/card from someone long lost.

As for waking up alone, I do that every morning and have done for over 10 years now (with occasional short lived “interludes”). It can be hard on the spirit, but OP, only you can change that really, if you want to change that, they say if you seek love, do not seek outside of yourself, but determine (and remove) the barriers you have built inside yourself against it.

Anyway, I’ll make you a deal, at 9pm this evening I will raise a glass of wine and whisper “happy birthday” to you, maybe others on the forum will do the same and in some strangely wonderful way those whispers will reach you and make you smile. "

Ah you.

I will join you at 9!

T.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Håppy Birthday Hårlot Ø Scårå_!

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Happy Birthday OP. At least you can roll over, scratch your bum and stretch out in peace!

Post new Message to Thread