Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now I dont do anal. I have tried it a few times and just dont enjoy it, but as I get older and my periods more eratic I am thinking if I want sex I may need to re think things lol

So ladies, if your periods are all over the place and you spend more time on than off, what do you do to still be able to have fun!?

Now I know, some people dont mind having sex with a woman that is on, but I myself am not overly comfortable with the idea and as I am preferring to meet woman now I wouldn't want to subject her to it either.

Suggestions on a postcard before I go insane

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Bookmarking

By *eviants In DefianceCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

My period went through a phase of being wonky. I stopped having sex with anyone except E and a very dear friend. The other option I have used is the ibuprofen trick.

Pxx

over a year ago

"My period went through a phase of being wonky. I stopped having sex with anyone except E and a very dear friend. The other option I have used is the ibuprofen trick.

Pxx"

Whats the ibuprofen trick!?

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

Or find a guy that has no problem with period sex, there are many of us out there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My period went through a phase of being wonky. I stopped having sex with anyone except E and a very dear friend. The other option I have used is the ibuprofen trick.

What's the trick?

Pxx"

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Or find a guy that has no problem with period sex, there are many of us out there. "

She's stated she prefers to meet women....not really a solution.

A

over a year ago

Intimina Ziggy Cup... Takes a bit of getting used to, but it does work!

over a year ago

If you don't enjoy anal then you should not subject yourself to it because you're worried about what a potential partner will think.

When I was with my ex we did anal when I was on but it was something with both enjoyed and he knew exactly how to do it so it wasn't painful or uncomfortable. But I wouldn't do that again unless I was in a proper relationship with someone.

Have you looked at possibly the pill or something to help regulate your period?

My friend has nightmare periods and her gp put her on the mini pill and it seems to have helped her.

over a year ago

Pxx

Whats the ibuprofen trick!? "

I think we all want to know this !

over a year ago

"Or find a guy that has no problem with period sex, there are many of us out there.

A"

She also named the topic 'anal' so there is obviously some aspect of the question that is aimed at men

over a year ago

I've googled the trick. 800mg 3 times a day starting on the day or just before your period starts. Reduces bleeding

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

"Whats the ibuprofen trick!? "

Ibuprofen reduces menstrual flow, 800mg 3x a day can in some women significantly reduce flow.

over a year ago

Pxx"

Vodka used to work with me when I was younger, only lightens it now

over a year ago

Maidstone

Pxx

3 or 4 ( I'd need to look up the exact amount but 3 works for me) tablets of ibuprofen, 8 hours before you want to do anything. It stops your period. Sometimes it stops mine completely, other times it comes back the next day. But I've never had it fail for the day/night.

Pxx

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Pxx

Ibuprofen can lighten your period. Found this on Google:

“Results are unique to each woman, but I'd say, on average, a woman may experience 30 percent less bleeding if she takes 800 mg of ibuprofen (four over-the-counter pills) three times a day, ideally starting right before or when her period starts”

over a year ago

"I've googled the trick. 800mg 3 times a day starting on the day or just before your period starts. Reduces bleeding "

Please note that this is double the recommended dose and defo not to be taken if you have stomach issues/ulcers

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Alcohol usually lightens mine as well

over a year ago

Maidstone

"I've googled the trick. 800mg 3 times a day starting on the day or just before your period starts. Reduces bleeding "

I've never taken it 3 times a day, just 3 tablets at once.

Pxx

over a year ago

My last period lasted 4 and a half weeks. Id be rattling by the end lol

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Or find a guy that has no problem with period sex, there are many of us out there.

A

She also named the topic 'anal' so there is obviously some aspect of the question that is aimed at men "

True.

Or women with strap ons of course.....

A

over a year ago

A

She also named the topic 'anal' so there is obviously some aspect of the question that is aimed at men

True.

Or women with strap ons of course.....

A"

Im not opposed to meeting a man if I found one I liked, just prefer women currently.

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

"Whats the ibuprofen trick!?

Ibuprofen reduces menstrual flow, 800mg 3x a day can in some women significantly reduce flow. "

that is a very heavy dose of ibuprofen may not do your stomach much good

over a year ago

"Or find a guy that has no problem with period sex, there are many of us out there. "

But im not overly keen on the idea if im honest.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I've googled the trick. 800mg 3 times a day starting on the day or just before your period starts. Reduces bleeding

My last period lasted 4 and a half weeks. Id be rattling by the end lol "

It might be worth speaking to your GP if you haven’t already. If you’d consider going on the pill, that can help regulate your periods and you can also run two packs back to back if your period would be due to fall at an inconvenient time?

over a year ago

"If you don't enjoy anal then you should not subject yourself to it because you're worried about what a potential partner will think.

When I was with my ex we did anal when I was on but it was something with both enjoyed and he knew exactly how to do it so it wasn't painful or uncomfortable. But I wouldn't do that again unless I was in a proper relationship with someone.

My friend has nightmare periods and her gp put her on the mini pill and it seems to have helped her. "

I had the implant for 9 years (changed every 3) and it helped initially but slowly started to get worse again.

Now im not on anything currently but do have the pill so will start back on them and see if it helps at all

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Hey OP; my periods are definitely quite heavy and becoming more irregular recently (). I think visiting the GP is a good shout, they're a lot more clued up on possible things that may be causing it (endo+pcos here).

An option for sex could be mutual toy usage? You could use wands etc with another person, with a condom on if wanted. There's also masturbating facing each other, showers together are incredibly erotic and you kind of clean as you go along. I hope things get better for you soon x

over a year ago

"I've googled the trick. 800mg 3 times a day starting on the day or just before your period starts. Reduces bleeding

It might be worth speaking to your GP if you haven’t already. If you’d consider going on the pill, that can help regulate your periods and you can also run two packs back to back if your period would be due to fall at an inconvenient time? "

I spoke to the gp. I was told it was my age and to be expected. No further tests orsuggestions from them. I have been given a pill from the sexual health clinic so will be going on that shortly to see if it makes a difference

over a year ago

"If you don't enjoy anal then you should not subject yourself to it because you're worried about what a potential partner will think.

My friend has nightmare periods and her gp put her on the mini pill and it seems to have helped her.

I had the implant for 9 years (changed every 3) and it helped initially but slowly started to get worse again.

Now im not on anything currently but do have the pill so will start back on them and see if it helps at all "

Yeah I would. At least discuss with your gp.

Bleeding for 4 weeks isn't normal or healthy and may be a sign that something else is going on.

Do you have fibroid or PCOS?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

It might be worth speaking to your GP if you haven’t already. If you’d consider going on the pill, that can help regulate your periods and you can also run two packs back to back if your period would be due to fall at an inconvenient time?

I spoke to the gp. I was told it was my age and to be expected. No further tests orsuggestions from them. I have been given a pill from the sexual health clinic so will be going on that shortly to see if it makes a difference"

thank god don't want you rattling

over a year ago

I spoke to the gp. I was told it was my age and to be expected. No further tests orsuggestions from them. I have been given a pill from the sexual health clinic so will be going on that shortly to see if it makes a difference"

This is really incorrect information. You're only 38 you shouldn't be having this kind of issues.

Ask them to ref you to a gynea Dr and if they don't say "ok will can you document on my file that you're refusing and the reason why."

Also are you upto date with your smear?

over a year ago

Now im not on anything currently but do have the pill so will start back on them and see if it helps at all

Bleeding for 4 weeks isn't normal or healthy and may be a sign that something else is going on.

Do you have fibroid or PCOS?"

Not that I am aware of

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"It might be worth speaking to your GP if you haven’t already. If you’d consider going on the pill, that can help regulate your periods and you can also run two packs back to back if your period would be due to fall at an inconvenient time?

Good luck - I hope it helps! Many years ago, my periods were in reverse. I use to be ‘on’ for three weeks and ‘off’ for one week, so totally understand your frustration!

over a year ago

I spoke to the gp. I was told it was my age and to be expected. No further tests orsuggestions from them. I have been given a pill from the sexual health clinic so will be going on that shortly to see if it makes a difference

This is really incorrect information. You're only 38 you shouldn't be having this kind of issues.

Ask them to ref you to a gynea Dr and if they don't say "ok will can you document on my file that you're refusing and the reason why."

Also are you upto date with your smear? "

No im not. I cant have a smear until I am not bleeding and managing to make an appointment at a time im not is actually proving really difficult. Been trying for nearly 2 years now to get seen

over a year ago

Do you have fibroid or PCOS?

Not that I am aware of"

I would ask for a referral

I had awful periods as a teenager and my gp kept fobbing me off until I kicked off one day and threatened to make a complaint about her if she didn't refer me to a gynea Dr (not my finest hour tbh) but I was sent for scans etc and was told that I have PCOS and one of my ovaries doesn't work lol

But thankfully other than heavy periods I don't have any other symptoms any more.

But I would 100% get it checked out!

over a year ago

Also are you upto date with your smear?

No im not. I cant have a smear until I am not bleeding and managing to make an appointment at a time im not is actually proving really difficult. Been trying for nearly 2 years now to get seen "

Jesus!

Yeah please ask your gp to refer you for further testing x

over a year ago

"

Jesus!

Yeah please ask your gp to refer you for further testing x"

I will try to ring them tomorrow. Thats if I can ever get through to them

By *ose and her beastCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Use a bullet

over a year ago

"Use a bullet"

Death is a bit drastic!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Use a bullet hole"

This ^^

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Did you even read what she said?

over a year ago

Did you even read what she said? "

Post new Message to Thread