Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Introduction to crossdressing?

Jump to newest

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Galway

Who introduced you to crossdressing? And did you go further with it such as wig, makeup and heels?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I did and I've gone to the point of being happy enough going on nights out in friendly places in glam mode.

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

I did … I found I wanted to in my teens.

Kinda took it further … as you can see from my pics!

I too enjoy ‘girls’ nights out, and the occasional shopping trip.

R xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No one introduced me to it, I think I've always had a girl personality inside me.

Just started experimenting with lingerie, clothes etc ...it wasn't even sexual I just felt 'right' in the clothes.

This led to me shaving my body hair in my late teens to look more feminine when dressing

Wigs, make up followed. So did experimenting with men...

All just felt as it was how I wanted to be.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

I dabbled in my early teens, but it all took off in my 20s when my girlfriend at the time dressed me for a part we went to.

After that I couldn't get away from the feelings had discovered ,

Xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Nobody I only have myself to blame

over a year ago

Myself

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I was about 3 years old, when it became my go-to form of expression

over a year ago

Started when l was about 8, hid it for decades, came out over 5 yr ago

By *hanthukTV/TS
over a year ago

by tbe seaside n.wales

Started with tights, felt amazing no going back , got a lovely range of lingerie now, and sexy dresses and skirts too, do a bit of make up too and always have to painted toenails, sometimes fingernails too x

I love to keep super smooth all over too

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Started with lockdown and xhamster, Pair of stocking and a suspender belt and there was no stopping it

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

When I was 12, our neighbour's son was a TV. He was about 19, and one day my brother bumped into him in the street, in makeup, skirt, blouse and heels! My family would joke about the neighbour's "funny" son, but I was fascinated. I used to look for him through the windows. He was very fem and looked great.

This made me wonder what the fuss was. So I started dressing in my mum's things when I was alone after school. And I loved it. Hooked. Lol.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I have a genuine question, why does it have to have a name "cross dressing" I don't understand why a man can't just wear a dress because he wants to and feels comfortable, why is there a name but not vice versa for woman?

Genuine question don't mean to offend.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I have a genuine question, why does it have to have a name "cross dressing" I don't understand why a man can't just wear a dress because he wants to and feels comfortable, why is there a name but not vice versa for woman?

Mrs "

Well technically the term applies to both, but society has been more accepting of women wearing 'male' type clothing. So as a term its only really of note when it's men in women's clothes cos of societal norms.

I guess?

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I have a genuine question, why does it have to have a name "cross dressing" I don't understand why a man can't just wear a dress because he wants to and feels comfortable, why is there a name but not vice versa for woman?

Mrs "

Actually, cross-dressing applies to women too. It's the practice of wearing clothes and assuming mannerisms associated with a different gender. It's just more noticable when men do it, these days.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Mrs

Well technically the term applies to both, but society has been more accepting of women wearing 'male' type clothing. So as a term its only really of note when it's men in women's clothes cos of societal norms.

I guess?"

Abd this.

over a year ago

Is this when you can't get your zip up and pull so hard it breaks and cuts your finger?

over a year ago

"Is this when you can't get your zip up and pull so hard it breaks and cuts your finger? "

That would make one cross I guess

over a year ago

Never fully understood what started my interest in dressing and have not done it properly for a while.

I remember the feeling when I went to a dressing service in Dublin and saw my femme side for the first time or when I did a photo shoot in London.

I know it was not sexually driven as dressing did not get me hard though reading about tvs and sissies being used sometimes did.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Mrs

I guess?"

Thank you, you just never hear it in reference to a woman so it has me curious.

Mrs

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I have no actual interest in dressing but have nothing but respect for the courage it must take to be yourself and the bravery to set foot out of your home the first time must have been terrifying?

Regardless of gender taking the first step must have been huge?

over a year ago

I used to get off in my gf's undies in my 20s but it wasn't until my late 30's that I got the bug when I visited Fantasy Video cinema in London and met this absolutely gorgeous TV wearing FF stockings and sexy lingerie, high heels, full wig and make up. She was shaven all over and smelt divine too. Several guys fucked her before I got my turn and it was such a wonderful experience that I just had to join in and experience from her perspective. X

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have no actual interest in dressing but have nothing but respect for the courage it must take to be yourself and the bravery to set foot out of your home the first time must have been terrifying?

Regardless of gender taking the first step must have been huge?"

It takes a lot of courage and determination basically you have to turn your brain off lol.. Very scary but thrilling at the same time. But once you know your not going to get shouted at or chased down the street it can be quite fun

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
over a year ago

dudley

Nobody got me into it, started by looking at photos in magazines catalogues etc wasn’t that I fancied the women more I liked what they were wearing a defining moment was Joanna lumley doing a striptease on children in need in 1983 I’d have been 15 at the time when I left school and got a job and had money I started buying things mainly underwear stockings things gradually progressed until 11yrs ago when I first went out as “Paula” just wish I’d have started going out years ago when age was on my side

By *usty40Man
over a year ago

godstone

Would love to cd more I love it but have to keep it hidden would love more cd friends to chat with and ask advice and stuff

By *elissa cdTV/TS
over a year ago

over the rainbow

I started late in life in my 40s I am in to my late 50s now and no one showed me I just love the way women dressed and the feeling of wearing sexy underwear and wear wigs and full makeup and now want to be a women full time with a boyfriend/ husband as nothing feels right to me to be part of a 3some or with a man

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Just started with me experimenting. Never really learned how to do make up properly.

over a year ago

I was about 8 when i was introduced to wearing dresses by a girl on my street. I loved it more than I wanted anyone to know, and have secretly continued ever since.

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

Started as a teenage with sisters clothes but 23 years in RAF sort of restricted it for a long time. Luckily L really loves me dressed, maybe too much, but gives me the freedom to dress, even helps with shopping trips, make up and hair.

Cuck

By *ornyscot777TV/TS
over a year ago

SCOTLAND

Started with knickers and tights in my teens and progressed to full dressing over the years including wig and makeup .

over a year ago

Gurl I met in year 2016 with one thing leading to another, and yes full works: professional Hollywood Wax treatment, SLUT wear, stiletto shoes, makeup, wig and parfum. Nowadays, simply shave smooth all over before play (& of course perform an enema to ensure pristine clean arsehole) "boipussy".

By *usty40Man
over a year ago

godstone

Really wanna find someone to learn make up from

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Who introduced you to crossdressing? And did you go further with it such as wig, makeup and heels? "

I introduced myself to cross dressing...and now I've gone much further..to "really fuckin angry dressing"... rather than just cross

Post new Message to Thread