Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love to watch my wife get fucked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi would love to watch my wife get fucked. Dont think she is a prude,she tells me in her younger days she used to play strip jack naked with her friends but dont know how to get her into this sean any advice please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agic fingers 2022Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hi would love to watch my wife get fucked. Dont think she is a prude,she tells me in her younger days she used to play strip jack naked with her friends but dont know how to get her into this sean any advice please. "

Talk to her

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Use your mouth words on her.

LvM

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just express you would find it a turn on watching her with another guy

By *rettyflamingoCouple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

Your last verification was 5 years ago, does she know your on here?

If she doesn’t know your on here I’d delete account and then have conversations with her about your fantasies.

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

"Hi would love to watch my wife get fucked. Dont think she is a prude,she tells me in her younger days she used to play strip jack naked with her friends but dont know how to get her into this sean any advice please. "

No Mention of a wife on your profile? Does she know your on fab?

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"Hi would love to watch my wife get fucked. Dont think she is a prude,she tells me in her younger days she used to play strip jack naked with her friends but dont know how to get her into this sean any advice please.

Talk to her"

This!

over a year ago

Strip Jack naked… those were the days

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

we suggest bring her on here with honesty

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

‘Just go to a club’……(Fab forum fits-every-question No.1)

over a year ago

Ask Sean first before you ask her. He might not be into it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Going by this and your other thread I think you might need to work on your relationship together. If there's no love or affection between you I don't think you'll be able to broach this subject very easily.

Good luck

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Going by this and your other thread I think you might need to work on your relationship together. If there's no love or affection between you I don't think you'll be able to broach this subject very easily.

Good luck"

relationships come to an end much quicker than they used to, it's just admitting it's over is the difficult part

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Going by this and your other thread I think you might need to work on your relationship together. If there's no love or affection between you I don't think you'll be able to broach this subject very easily.

Good luckrelationships come to an end much quicker than they used to, it's just admitting it's over is the difficult part "

I have noticed a trend towards not communicating within relationships.

I'm not saying that's happening here since I know nothing about the op and his partner. But on fab in general it seems that there are a lot of people extremely confused by what's going on in their relationship who won't or can't talk to their partner or don't realise that it's the only way to find out what's going on or resolve things.

Post new Message to Thread