Meet etiqute and the forum part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Carry on I was enjoying the drama!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can you do a quick recap of thread one please ?

over a year ago

Some of us have been a tad busy elsewhere, catch me up?

over a year ago

Sure thing

It went like this

I flirt and I'm worried

Flirting is the work of the devil! Have some decorum!

Oh maybe I shouldn't flirt

Flirt if you like but don't meet!

Etc etc it was loud and fiery. Just how I like it

over a year ago

"Sure thing

It went like this

I flirt and I'm worried

Etc etc it was loud and fiery. Just how I like it "

Ah sounds like a very reasonable and good natured discussion.

over a year ago

There was some blocking and not the good kind of pipe blocking if you catch my drift

over a year ago

"There was some blocking and not the good kind of pipe blocking if you catch my drift "

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"There was some blocking and not the good kind of pipe blocking if you catch my drift "

Are you stirring? I thought it was quite an interesting discussion on how folk view the forums. Bar the little digs scattered through, I enjoyed it.

over a year ago

Mr32 shades of AmDram lol

Put your spoon away

It was a good insight to whether folk use forums to filter those they're flirting with or meeting with if they also do the same with others at the same time.

tldr

Folk either care or don't and act accordingly

Shocking

over a year ago

I can't take things seriously I'm sorry. I know it matters to some but my opinion is people can do whatever the fuck they like and people shouldn't judge them unless they are purposely deceiving others.

I enjoyed the thread and people's viewpoints! But I think my summary above is pretty much how it went!

over a year ago

"Sure thing

It went like this

I flirt and I'm worried

Etc etc it was loud and fiery. Just how I like it "

I think therefore I flirt?

over a year ago

"Sure thing

It went like this

I flirt and I'm worried

I think therefore I flirt? "

Oh you're the devil for sure!

over a year ago

Well it just goes to show where & how misunderstandings evolve as it reads totally differently to me

over a year ago

Meeting people from the forum? Sounds hot!

I’m in

over a year ago

"Meeting people from the forum? Sounds hot!

I’m in "

Haha!

Not unless you are blocked first!

over a year ago

"I can't take things seriously I'm sorry. I know it matters to some but my opinion is people can do whatever the fuck they like and people shouldn't judge them unless they are purposely deceiving others.

I enjoyed the thread and people's viewpoints! But I think my summary above is pretty much how it went!"

over a year ago

Who blocked you?

over a year ago

"Sure thing

It went like this

I flirt and I'm worried

I think therefore I flirt?

Oh you're the devil for sure!"

over a year ago

"There was some blocking and not the good kind of pipe blocking if you catch my drift

Who blocked you? "

Good question. Care to elaborate op?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/11/22 18:48:56]

over a year ago

I’m in

Haha!

Not unless you are blocked first!"

They normaly block me afterwards.

*it’s a joke.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I just finished reading it, I have heard a few whispers of playground tittle tattle. I had no idea people took it so seriously.

There are some people I know I wouldn’t get on with and surely that applies to everyone who uses the forum.

The nature of the site and threads, a little bit of harmless flirting is unavoidable.

We could all just have a massive scrap to clear the air

over a year ago

I’m in

Haha!

*it’s a joke. "

I've been blocked in this thread alone apparently

over a year ago

"I just finished reading it, I have heard a few whispers of playground tittle tattle. I had no idea people took it so seriously.

There are some people I know I wouldn’t get on with and surely that applies to everyone who uses the forum.

The nature of the site and threads, a little bit of harmless flirting is unavoidable.

We could all just have a massive scrap to clear the air "

Or a massive orgy.

I vote - Orgy.

over a year ago

I’m in

Haha!

*it’s a joke.

I've been blocked in this thread alone apparently "

Their loss

over a year ago

"I just finished reading it, I have heard a few whispers of playground tittle tattle. I had no idea people took it so seriously.

We could all just have a massive scrap to clear the air "

I get it if people are on here to have a localish person they can meet up with on a regular basis and develop some kinda feeling for I guess and don't want flirting in forums.

But other than that, surely it's not anyone's business? If anyone's upset you, take it to them personally, not on a forum to bitch about on a wider scale.

It's like early teen drama in my opinion

over a year ago

I don't give much away on the forum, it is absolutely none of anyones business who I chat too and who I meet.

And same reversed, none of my business what the people who I chat too are up to; forum or otherwise, although desperation is not a good luck

I've had stuff happen which has made me see some people in a different, very wary now.

over a year ago

I’m in

Haha!

*it’s a joke.

I've been blocked in this thread alone apparently

Their loss "

Not really, they can still read my comments - all it means is I can't message them now, which means no loss to either of us as I wasn't gonna anyway

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

What is LLP

And is there a way of hiding threads from people, as I miss the "clique recruitment" threads yet everyone else seems to see them.

Going allll the way to the top, OP, did you mention any of this to the person/couple? And would they know this thread is about them ?

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

Or a massive orgy.

I vote - Orgy. "

No nasty people allowed

over a year ago

I get it if people are on here to have a localish person they can meet up with on a regular basis and develop some kinda feeling for I guess and don't want flirting in forums.

But other than that, surely it's not anyone's business? If anyone's upset you, take it to them personally, not on a forum to bitch about on a wider scale.

It's like early teen drama in my opinion "

Isn't it bit ironic you bitch about people bitching

over a year ago

Or a massive orgy.

I vote - Orgy.

No nasty people allowed "

And only people that flirt…

So not many then.

over a year ago

"I don't give much away on the forum, it is absolutely none of anyones business who I chat too and who I meet.

And same reversed, none of my business what the people who I chat too are up to; forum or otherwise, although desperation is not a good luck

I've had stuff happen which has made me see some people in a different, very wary now. "

People read stuff differently but as far as I'm concerned, forum flirting is just harmless forum flirting.

There's alot of sexy people here, of course we would all wanna get with each other if we could! It all comes down to each individual personality but ultimately, don't attack others just because they dont agree with you is what I think.

over a year ago

Isn't it bit ironic you bitch about people bitching "

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I agree, just ignore what doesn’t interest you

Oh it really is

over a year ago

Isn't it bit ironic you bitch about people bitching "

Haha possibly! Wouldn't say I'm bitching though. I'm not the one blocking people or telling people they are bad!

over a year ago

"I don't give much away on the forum, it is absolutely none of anyones business who I chat too and who I meet.

I've had stuff happen which has made me see some people in a different, very wary now.

People read stuff differently but as far as I'm concerned, forum flirting is just harmless forum flirting.

There's alot of sexy people here, of course we would all wanna get with each other if we could! It all comes down to each individual personality but ultimately, don't attack others just because they dont agree with you is what I think. "

Eh? No, I am talking about a specific thing that happened and who is attacking? I'm offering my view

over a year ago

Isn't it bit ironic you bitch about people bitching

Haha possibly! Wouldn't say I'm bitching though. I'm not the one blocking people or telling people they are bad!"

Careful with that block discussion. Forum rules and all.

Enjoy! Despite shit and all.

over a year ago

There's alot of sexy people here, of course we would all wanna get with each other if we could! It all comes down to each individual personality but ultimately, don't attack others just because they dont agree with you is what I think.

Eh? No, I am talking about a specific thing that happened and who is attacking? I'm offering my view "

No I'm saying generally to your points, not to you specifically!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I read most of it and it's always been the same on Fab since I joined way back in 2008.

But remember, the forum population doesn't represent the whole site. And, as shown by the volume and content of comments, its definitely more of a thing amongst the singles on site than couples.

Couples of course have eachother and aren't vying for any attention to massage egos, fill free time or to boost popularity amongst their peers. They don't need to seek the same responses from others on threads that singles often seem to.

I'd hedge a bet that couples actually want to see singles being active and successful on site. It kind of sorts the wheat from the chaff so to speak. So on-site flirting and public activities between people are a benefit to them and less to worry about. There's no competitive side to it and it matters little if someone is flavour of the month or seems to be a little friendly with more than one person at a time.

Just my 2p.

Other views will of course differ.

A

over a year ago

I dont seem to see as much forum flirting as years gone by, unless I just cant see it anymore.

over a year ago

"What is LLP

And is there a way of hiding threads from people, as I miss the "clique recruitment" threads yet everyone else seems to see them.

Going allll the way to the top, OP, did you mention any of this to the person/couple? And would they know this thread is about them ?"

Lpp - lamp post pissing

I don’t notice the clique threads either..

over a year ago

"I dont seem to see as much forum flirting as years gone by, unless I just cant see it anymore.

"

I see you.

over a year ago

"What is LLP

Going allll the way to the top, OP, did you mention any of this to the person/couple? And would they know this thread is about them ?"

This isn't about anyone in particular, it was a whole thread!

over a year ago

"I dont seem to see as much forum flirting as years gone by, unless I just cant see it anymore.

"

Maybe it happens less, not sure?

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"What is LLP"

Limited Liability Partnership.

(Or Lovely Long Penis. Or Ladies Licking Pussy. You decide.)

over a year ago

"What is LLP

"

Someone in the clique will send you a link if they want you to take part.

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Albania

"

Errr Mk32????

over a year ago

Errr Mk32????"

Ssh she thinks I'm pure

over a year ago

"

I can't see anthing but those red stockings now

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"What is LLP

(Or Lovely Long Penis. Or Ladies Licking Pussy. You decide.)"

it was LPP wasn't it? Ladies Pound Penis? Lovely Professional Penis?

over a year ago

I can't see anthing but those red stockings now "

Me neither. Brilliant

over a year ago

I can't see anthing but those red stockings now "

Well sir you are not treating this like that last thread at all, no siree

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"What is LLP

Someone in the clique will send you a link if they want you to take part. "

aha. I don't check messages. Too much fabmin ...

over a year ago

"What is LLP

(Or Lovely Long Penis. Or Ladies Licking Pussy. You decide.) it was LPP wasn't it? Ladies Pound Penis? Lovely Professional Penis?"

What does a professional penis do?!

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

I couldn't give two shits to be fair, I do Fab how I like

over a year ago

"Carry on I was enjoying the drama!

"

I didn’t see any drama on the original thread.

It was an interesting discussion.

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"What is LLP

(Or Lovely Long Penis. Or Ladies Licking Pussy. You decide.) it was LPP wasn't it? Ladies Pound Penis? Lovely Professional Penis?

What does a professional penis do?!"

Holds a pen

over a year ago

"I couldn't give two shits to be fair, I do Fab how I like "

You're fucking great

over a year ago

"What is LLP

(Or Lovely Long Penis. Or Ladies Licking Pussy. You decide.) it was LPP wasn't it? Ladies Pound Penis? Lovely Professional Penis?

What does a professional penis do?!

Holds a pen "

Wait is that why Shakespeare is so critically acclaimed?!

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I couldn't give two shits to be fair, I do Fab how I like "
me too

over a year ago

Glasgow

Just me singing OPP to themselves now?

“I’m down with OPP, yeah you know me! Who’s down with OPP? Every last lady!”

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just me singing OPP to themselves now?

“I’m down with OPP, yeah you know me! Who’s down with OPP? Every last lady!”"

Jeez that takes me back...

A

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Jeez that takes me back... "

I’m older than I look.

over a year ago

"What is LLP

There have been a few in the Ireland forum.

Off-FAB chat groups are a big big thing there as the club scene is practically non-existent and there are lots of tales told of unkind subgroups and such. This is why I have avoided them along with group events to date.

Why would I want to be a part of that atmosphere where you don't know who is being genuine until the hate flows? That's not fun and I came on here primarily to have fun and mingle.

over a year ago

It was an interesting discussion."

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"What is LLP

Going allll the way to the top, OP, did you mention any of this to the person/couple? And would they know this thread is about them ?

Off-FAB chat groups are a big big thing there as the club scene is practically non-existent and there are lots of tales told of unkind subgroups and such. This is why I have avoided them along with group events to date.

Why would I want to be a part of that atmosphere where you don't know who is being genuine until the hate flows? That's not fun and I came on here primarily to have fun and mingle."

I don't want to be part of them. I was just curious. The other guy was Irish too right ? Maybe that's why I'm oblivious. That, and o miss all kind of sub text .... Men !

over a year ago

"What is LLP

Why would I want to be a part of that atmosphere where you don't know who is being genuine until the hate flows? That's not fun and I came on here primarily to have fun and mingle.I don't want to be part of them. I was just curious. The other guy was Irish too right ? Maybe that's why I'm oblivious. That, and o miss all kind of sub text .... Men !"

He was.

Lucky you

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I’ve met a few from the forum and they have all, without a single exception, been fucking awesome.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I agree with avoiding people and threads that you aren't compatible with or disagree with.

Advice that often accompanies this approach is to block and move on and once again I agree.

However that only works until the big spoon gang decide they don't like being ignored and they recruit any available spatula or ladle to help stir.

Hence why many many months after I last interacted here or anywhere else with someone I'm happy to boast that in these difficult economic times I'm still living rent free in their head as they send in the minions.

Flirting is flirting and can be looked at in different ways but woe betide those who flirt with an enemy of the state

over a year ago

"

It's a shame the OP didn't make a part 2..i was too late for part 1

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"

I missed the drama. I don't have a problem with meets meeting other people.

I didn't promise to commit to them. If they want commitment, then they should say so and then see whether I want it or not with them.

It's slightly easier for me. Maybe because I'm older, previously married and live a solo polyamorous lifestyle.

I'm not going to commit to people just because that's what they want.

I have a lot of needs (non-sexual) that most people ( not even my family of origin) cannot fulfill. I spend most of my time fulfilling my needs. I can't commit to someone who can't fill my needs even a little because then I will always be running at a deficit. I believe that I'm incompatible as a life partner with about 75% of men. I can be a sexual partner but my mental health will always come first so if someone wants themselves to be a priority it's not going to work.

In the past I expected people to fill my need but now I just do it myself.

If you have boundaries that you don't want crossed state them and if your boundaries are incompatible with them then just let it/them go. For the sanity of both.

over a year ago

It's a shame the OP didn't make a part 2..i was too late for part 1"

Welcome to part 2!

Don't flirt or do. Don't meet or do. But you'll upset people either way!

over a year ago

It's a shame the OP didn't make a part 2..i was too late for part 1"

It would have been good

over a year ago

God! Just finished the first thread, I think I need counselling! Or at least to be hand fed peeled grapes while I lie down!

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"I’ve met a few from the forum and they have all, without a single exception, been fucking awesome."

Wait until you meet me..... your mind will never be the same again , ha ha

over a year ago

Welcome to part 2!

Don't flirt or do. Don't meet or do. But you'll upset people either way!"

OP I think you're the only one upset.

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"Jeez that takes me back...

I’m older than I look. "

Liar

over a year ago

Welcome to part 2!

Don't flirt or do. Don't meet or do. But you'll upset people either way!

OP I think you're the only one upset.

"

Ah that explains all these tears! Thank you!

over a year ago

"I’ve met a few from the forum and they have all, without a single exception, been fucking awesome.

Wait until you meet me..... your mind will never be the same again , ha ha "

You're flirting with someone else? Boo you have made me feel all kinda boos right now!

over a year ago

"God! Just finished the first thread, I think I need counselling! Or at least to be hand fed peeled grapes while I lie down!"

Can you just wrap it up and explain it in a nutshell. It seems important, but I never can be bothered with the 175 threads.

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

"God! Just finished the first thread, I think I need counselling! Or at least to be hand fed peeled grapes while I lie down!

Can you just wrap it up and explain it in a nutshell. It seems important, but I never can be bothered with the 175 threads. "

Some people get upset about it. And others don't.

That about right?

over a year ago

It's a swinging site, I'd expect anyone in here to be meeting others. Some people like to flirt and some don't. Some will veri, some won't, some will display it and some won't. I expect people to hit it off with others and have a variety of experiences in the process. Isn't that what it's about? Just because someone doesn't meet every single time they want a meet doesn't mean anything lesser, it's just different, another slice of variety for them. Different chemistry all the way through to different kinks. What they will get with one person they might not with another. I think acceptance is a big part of this, accepting people for who THEY are and not judging them based on what you yourself would or wouldn't do. If everyone behaved like you did yourself it would get boring wouldn't it?

Don't get me wrong I've been in situations where I've felt less of an interest and I think we can all take it as a bit of a knock.

On the other hand if someone had a problem with us seeing others or flirting I could see that as a red flag.

T

over a year ago

"God! Just finished the first thread, I think I need counselling! Or at least to be hand fed peeled grapes while I lie down!

Can you just wrap it up and explain it in a nutshell. It seems important, but I never can be bothered with the 175 threads.

That about right? "

But upset about what.? Flirting on a swinging site? oh dear.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I’ve met a few from the forum and they have all, without a single exception, been fucking awesome.

Wait until you meet me..... your mind will never be the same again , ha ha "

I can’t think of a better way to lose it

over a year ago

In answer to the original question if I was potentionally meeting/meeting someone from the forums and I sae them flirting with someone on a topic it wouldn't bother me

But that being said, there's only a handful of people from the forum that I would contemplate meeting

over a year ago

Uch I went to read it all there based on that review OP and there wasn't any! Fair bit of whingeing but no drama, boooo!

over a year ago

"Uch I went to read it all there based on that review OP and there wasn't any! Fair bit of whingeing but no drama, boooo! "

Sorry if I oversold it and you were expecting EastEnders Xmas special!

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

That about right? "

Thanks for your succinct appraisal of War and Peace. It’s about some Russians

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

You're flirting with someone else? Boo you have made me feel all kinda boos right now!"

I don't flirt, I have no clue how too..

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"Uch I went to read it all there based on that review OP and there wasn't any! Fair bit of whingeing but no drama, boooo!

Sorry if I oversold it and you were expecting EastEnders Xmas special! "

Sod Eastenders.... I want to know what happens next in Gavin and Stacey after that Christmas Proposal....

over a year ago

You're flirting with someone else? Boo you have made me feel all kinda boos right now!

I don't flirt, I have no clue how too.."

Oh you do it naturally? That's even more dangerous!

You know that time you said you'd do that thing, while I do that other thing...and then you'd then do that extra thing until I howled like a wolf getting seen to...yeah that was flirting x

over a year ago

"Uch I went to read it all there based on that review OP and there wasn't any! Fair bit of whingeing but no drama, boooo!

Sod Eastenders.... I want to know what happens next in Gavin and Stacey after that Christmas Proposal...."

I fucking hate Gavin and Stacey.

Anything with James Cordon is unbearable.

Are we over?

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

I don't flirt, I have no clue how too..

Oh you do it naturally? That's even more dangerous!

You know that time you said you'd do that thing, while I do that other thing...and then you'd then do that extra thing until I howled like a wolf getting seen to...yeah that was flirting x"

Next time wake me up and we can discuss it in person

By *asmine xxxWoman
over a year ago

Cornwall, Bristol

I’m absolutely FINE with it! xx

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

"Uch I went to read it all there based on that review OP and there wasn't any! Fair bit of whingeing but no drama, boooo! "

I feel cheated too. OP should arrange for the opposing sites to thrash it out in person. I'm visualising nudity, rubber sheets and jelly

over a year ago

"I’m absolutely FINE with it! xx "

Yes. You are FINE.

over a year ago

I feel cheated too. OP should arrange for the opposing sites to thrash it out in person. I'm visualising nudity, rubber sheets and jelly"

I think the side I don't understand have all blocked me already I'm afraid!

over a year ago

Thanks jasmine always good to have you around

over a year ago

Glasgow

Right, c’mere you. We’ve got flirting to do.

By *enriette and SamCouple
over a year ago

The Magic whip

Your arse is absolutely fine too

over a year ago

"I’m absolutely FINE with it! xx

Right, c’mere you. We’ve got flirting to do."

Jasmine kinda flirted with me once - just wanted to tell you you know, in case you want to block her

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Sod Eastenders.... I want to know what happens next in Gavin and Stacey after that Christmas Proposal....

Are we over?"

I thought Mammals was ook.

A

By *enriette and SamCouple
over a year ago

The Magic whip

"I’m absolutely FINE with it! xx

Right, c’mere you. We’ve got flirting to do."

That’s not allowed.

You big stud

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Jasmine kinda flirted with me once - just wanted to tell you you know, in case you want to block her "

I’ve never blocked anyone in my life.*

(*except my ex-wife.)

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Are we over?

I thought Mammals was ook.

A"

I need to watch that....

over a year ago

Glasgow

"That’s not allowed.

You big stud "

I see what you did there. You maverick.

By *ady23Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

"

I haven't been reading all through the stress associated with this post for when I saw the title and meeting etiquette felt compelled to write simple for us the main factor is to simply turn up

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I get it if people are on here to have a localish person they can meet up with on a regular basis and develop some kinda feeling for I guess and don't want flirting in forums.

Do you think I posed the question based on something that happened directly to me?

If so sorry to burst your bubble, but not even close.

I was curious about peoples opinions based on conversations I have had with others on how they use the forum. Similar to how people use hotlists.

But fair play… you liked it enough to continue it.

over a year ago

"I get it if people are on here to have a localish person they can meet up with on a regular basis and develop some kinda feeling for I guess and don't want flirting in forums.

Do you think I posed the question based on something that happened directly to me?

If so sorry to burst your bubble, but not even close.

I was curious about peoples opinions based on conversations I have had with others on how they use the forum. Similar to how people use hotlists.

But fair play… you liked it enough to continue it. "

No contrary to popular opinion this is not a dig at anyone, it's in the threads legacy!

People are entitled to think whatever the fuck they like in my opinion!

over a year ago

I must be off in lala land, I never realise all the 'he said she said' stuff unless someone tells me, but then, I don't do group chats off here..

I think its a blessing tbh!

over a year ago

"I must be off in lala land, I never realise all the 'he said she said' stuff unless someone tells me, but then, I don't do group chats off here..

I think its a blessing tbh!"

Missing out on my meme collection

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Are we over?"

Hate is such a strong word...

Peace love and joy.

Tis the season

Would you like a sedative for when it comes on the telly?

People are stalking people on the forums and how many verifications they have in a week and who they are flirting with and I'm worrying about how to cook the Christmas goose I got from Lidl in my freezer.

Remember everyone to defrost your bird ( chicken, turkey, duck, goose, pheasant...not your woman) the night before. Lol!

over a year ago

Oh I do hate James cordon. He's a real piece of shit. Good luck with that goose!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"That’s not allowed.

You big stud

I see what you did there. You maverick."

I'm jealous and put off that you used the word "maverick" with anyone but me.......Lol!! And we haven't even met yet!

I want to be Maverick with a capital "M" A star plus! I don't wanna be Plan B.

That said last Saturday I had plan A, B, C and D. All the plans had their chance. Lol!

Now someone from the forum has invited me to "Greedy Girls" I wonder how these plans pan out in a swingers club. Oh you weren't my first choice to play with but I'll play with you anyway? Anyone?

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

I haven't been reading all through the stress associated with this post for when I saw the title and meeting etiquette felt compelled to write simple for us the main factor is to simply turn up"

That's my approach. Turn up and have a good conversation....anything else is a bonus for me.

Maybe I just have low expectations of people....um...meeting my needs... That's why I have a support group to pat me on the back and console me, my paycheck/bicycle to boost my ego and I've got a pink cock, a black cock and a white cock at home to um...satisfy me.

I do like the connection of people...about half the week. The other half of the week I ghost everyone and hide under my weighted blanket in my flat.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Oh I do hate James cordon. He's a real piece of shit. Good luck with that goose!"

Lol! I need it for the Goose which I plan to slice up and hibernate with in January.

James Cordon Corden? meh, he's insignificant to attract my emotional energy. I only have so many emotional energy spoons...I got to save anger for my managers and customers when they are being a pain in the b*ll@cks. that was I can throw down my tools and refuse to work.

By *thfloorCouple
over a year ago

Hove

Oooh check it! "on the conveyor belt of a lothario"

#neverfuckedaforumite but seeing from my local scene, going for the high profile people or becoming high profile yourself puts you on the grid for gossip and attention, good and bad. People of that ilk meeting each other can quickly get too close for comfort (my top choice of words for this I believe is banned here). I do feel it's a bit of a paradox, because I avoid meeting with the people my people have met with, even though they're exactly the people I'd get on with, and even though I crave group sex and orgies so... poor me.

Put enough people together, throw in some highly emotive activity like attraction &sex, wait and watch the group explode. This is only marginally related to forum dynamics but I'm not equipped to comment on those

over a year ago

I feel cheated too. OP should arrange for the opposing sites to thrash it out in person. I'm visualising nudity, rubber sheets and jelly"

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

over a year ago

I feel cheated too. OP should arrange for the opposing sites to thrash it out in person. I'm visualising nudity, rubber sheets and jelly

Or mud? LETS DO THIS"

Chocolate paddling pool and I’m the referee

over a year ago

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

Chocolate paddling pool and I’m the referee "

I actually tried to arrange something like that in an Airbnb once. I am gutted it didn’t work out. The mess would’ve been worth it

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Some forum people cause too much drama....can't be arsed with the theatrical antics.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I skimmed through it and didn't see any drama...

I don't really flirt in the forums, as I can't see what most of the people look like, I only flirt with people I actually fancy.

If someone sent me a PM with an intention of meeting, then yes, it would put me off of they flirted with an the other ladies and implied they'd meet if it were possible, I agree with what Lemon/Lily/Hippy said. I'd like to feel a little bit special! Not one of many or on a tick list they're working their way through.

over a year ago

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

I actually tried to arrange something like that in an Airbnb once. I am gutted it didn’t work out. The mess would’ve been worth it "

Stick it on New Year’s resolution

over a year ago

Have I missed something? Did the first thread turn into an alpha male thing?

over a year ago

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

I actually tried to arrange something like that in an Airbnb once. I am gutted it didn’t work out. The mess would’ve been worth it

Stick it on New Year’s resolution "

Hate to be this guy but you'll need to buy a shit load of chocolate to fill a paddling pool...

over a year ago

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

Hate to be this guy but you'll need to buy a shit load of chocolate to fill a paddling pool..."

I’ll stop of at Costco

over a year ago

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

Hate to be this guy but you'll need to buy a shit load of chocolate to fill a paddling pool...

I’ll stop of at Costco"

Ok just, no jizzing in the pool alright?!

over a year ago

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

I’ll stop of at Costco

Ok just, no jizzing in the pool alright?!"

Red card!!

over a year ago

Or mud? LETS DO THIS

I’ll stop of at Costco

Ok just, no jizzing in the pool alright?!

Red card!!"

As ways to ruin a party go, I think that would be up there

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

The fab carousel will forever spin I think if you meet from the forums you have to accept that people talk behind the scenes about it. I don’t like that aspect but I’m not naive about it.

I take all forum flirting as a bit of fun and never seriously.

If you’re a jealous sort then I wouldn’t recommend meeting from the forums

If I had arranged to meet someone and they were flirting with someone else it wouldn’t sit well with me. Surely people can refrain temporarily, after all, everyone wants to feel wanted and not just like they’re next on a list.

That’s my opinion and now I’m off the read all of the other thread

over a year ago

Glasgow

"The fab carousel will forever spin I think if you meet from the forums you have to accept that people talk behind the scenes about it."

I don’t think anyone’s talking about me, behind or in front of the scenes. I’m not that interesting.

(Which means I can flirt freely, right?)

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"The fab carousel will forever spin I think if you meet from the forums you have to accept that people talk behind the scenes about it.

I don’t think anyone’s talking about me, behind or in front of the scenes. I’m not that interesting.

(Which means I can flirt freely, right?)"

m

Absolutely. You do whatever gets your juices flowing

Post new Message to Thread