Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man returns to the moon

Jump to newest

By *gent Coulson OP   Man
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

NASA have announced that the unmanned Orion command module has successfully entered lunar orbit.

This is the first time a vehicle has been launched to the moon that is capable of taking man back to the moon since 1972 when Apolo 17 left the Luna surface.

As a child who grew up in the age of Gemini and Apolo, I am excited to think that after 50 years we will finally see the human race taking to the stars

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think she likes women too but who wouldnt want to go to them moons

By *elfordstevieMan
over a year ago

Telford

Returns to the moon?

Seriously??

We could maybe go now, but with technology the way it was 2 years after I was born, I don’t think there was a chance we’ve been there yet.

over a year ago

"I think she likes women too but who wouldnt want to go to them moons "
yes this is a comment about kinky inked bi and her moon sized norks falling out of the sky to smush us all in the head

over a year ago

Apparently the first astronauts to go back to the moon will be a woman and as NASA put it a person of colour.

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"Apparently the first astronauts to go back to the moon will be a woman and as NASA put it a person of colour."

Of course plus a person with both a dick and a fanny.

over a year ago

We all know the famous phrase "The Eagle has landed " but did you know they all had different names? Had Apollo 10 made it the announcement would have been "Snoopy has landed" .True fact

over a year ago

I don't think there are any hermaphrodites on the astronaut roster

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I don't think there are any hermaphrodites on the astronaut roster "

How do you know? Also the modern term is intersex

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"I don't think there are any hermaphrodites on the astronaut roster

How do you know? Also the modern term is intersex "

Intersex goes inter planetary..

over a year ago

Picking people for any job to tick a box is wrong in every instance.

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Can you wank in zero gravity?

over a year ago

"Can you wank in zero gravity?"

After a few days it would be like floating in a snow globe

over a year ago

Yeah but it would probably be like living in a snow globe.

over a year ago

"Can you wank in zero gravity?

After a few days it would be like floating in a snow globe "

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Would the person identify as an astronaut though is my question???

over a year ago

Here am I floating 'round my snow globe

Far above the Moon

Planet Earth is blue

And there's nothing I can do

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple
over a year ago

Herne Bay

Yes, and even tho we call it zero gravity, it isn't really. Everything has gravitational pull, the smaller the mass the smaller the pull. But even when you're on the space station, free floating objects will still be drawn towards the largest/closest celestial body.

Would make for a very interesting cum shot tho!

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Whose first for a space bukakee?

over a year ago

Are they going to pick up that old guy with the telescope?

over a year ago

"Picking people for any job to tick a box is wrong in every instance. "

How do you know that's what has happened?

I do agree with you. The best person for the job should get picked but what's to say they aren't also female and a POC? The article I read doesn't say they are simply mascots.

Evie

over a year ago

"Are they going to pick up that old guy with the telescope? "

Awwwww

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"Returns to the moon?

Seriously??

We could maybe go now, but with technology the way it was 2 years after I was born, I don’t think there was a chance we’ve been there yet.

"

The earth is flat don't you know

over a year ago

"Picking people for any job to tick a box is wrong in every instance.

I do agree with you. The best person for the job should get picked but what's to say they aren't also female and a POC? The article I read doesn't say they are simply mascots.

Evie"

Because they announced it before the selection process. It was going to happen regardless but I accept they may have been the best choice anyway. Unlikely but possible.

over a year ago

Evie"

NASA has form for choosing people to tick a box despite not necessarily being the right people. Remember the much trumpeted first space walk by females? Had to be cancelled literally at the last minute because they did not have space suits to fit women. They were actually in space not pre launch. Stinks of the public relations people forcing through a decision to tick said box

over a year ago

North West

Evie

NASA has form for choosing people to tick a box despite not necessarily being the right people. Remember the much trumpeted first space walk by females? Had to be cancelled literally at the last minute because they did not have space suits to fit women. They were actually in space not pre launch. Stinks of the public relations people forcing through a decision to tick said box"

Who's fault is it that the correct suit was not provided for the female astronaut? It's certainly not her fault. Imagine going all the way up into space and not being able to do the space walk!! She must have felt really gutted and frankly, I hope she complained about the poor planning.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I thought women couldn’t travel in space because of the G-Spots created

over a year ago

Evie

NASA has form for choosing people to tick a box despite not necessarily being the right people. Remember the much trumpeted first space walk by females? Had to be cancelled literally at the last minute because they did not have space suits to fit women. They were actually in space not pre launch. Stinks of the public relations people forcing through a decision to tick said box

Who's fault is it that the correct suit was not provided for the female astronaut? It's certainly not her fault. Imagine going all the way up into space and not being able to do the space walk!! She must have felt really gutted and frankly, I hope she complained about the poor planning. "

I was not assigning blame,my point is someone said pick her regardless of her ability or equipment. Picked just because she was female

over a year ago

North West

Evie

Who's fault is it that the correct suit was not provided for the female astronaut? It's certainly not her fault. Imagine going all the way up into space and not being able to do the space walk!! She must have felt really gutted and frankly, I hope she complained about the poor planning.

I was not assigning blame,my point is someone said pick her regardless of her ability or equipment. Picked just because she was female "

NASA would not send someone who is not capable into space. Clearly she was capable. NASA are responsible for providing the right equipment to their astronauts, they presumably knew her proportions in plenty of time and had the technology to provide a suitable spacesuit? Failure of NASA's planning.

over a year ago

Evie

Because they announced it before the selection process. It was going to happen regardless but I accept they may have been the best choice anyway. Unlikely but possible. "

Where has this been reported?

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Returns to the moon?

Seriously??

We could maybe go now, but with technology the way it was 2 years after I was born, I don’t think there was a chance we’ve been there yet. "

Ah, fab, you never disappoint!

So, you clearly don't believe any of NASA's seven moon landings took place. What about the various uncrewed landingd?

What about the Chinese in 2019?

over a year ago

They already have numerous qualified astronauts which includes women and POC, I don't think they view this as a stunt or a gimmick, it takes years of training, mental and physical, crew selection is done years in advance.

The Artimis booster has gone through so much testing as has the Orion command module

I doubt very much NASA would want another challenger repartition.

over a year ago

"Picking people for any job to tick a box is wrong in every instance. "

..and yet it is eagerly embraced bu governments and major employers everywhere. How woke are we.....?

over a year ago

It was reported that Astronauts saw 'aliens' on the moon'. Perhaps they've sent an unmanned craft (apart from Snoopy) to see if they have gone?

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Curiosity question on a similar theme - “One small step for mankind”

Should “mankind” be changed for inclusivity purposes? If so, to what? “Personkind”

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Curiosity question on a similar theme - “One small step for mankind”

Should “mankind” be changed for inclusivity purposes? If so, to what? “Personkind”"

Humanity.

over a year ago

I saw this morning that snoopy is a passenger on the craft, his job is to measure the pull of gravity, honest.

over a year ago

Evie

Because they announced it before the selection process. It was going to happen regardless but I accept they may have been the best choice anyway. Unlikely but possible.

Where has this been reported? "

Where I live we call it "the news"

By *aughtyTwo8488Couple
over a year ago

derby

"I saw this morning that snoopy is a passenger on the craft, his job is to measure the pull of gravity, honest."

Shaun the sheep is on board as well

Post new Message to Thread