over a year ago

cornwall

I'm looking for advice from a family solicitor if anyone can help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I'm looking for advice from a family solicitor if anyone can help"

Look for one local to you that offers a free 30 min clinic. Outside of the workplace I believe they are not insured to give advice

J

By *ussyeater79Man
over a year ago

sunderland

I’m not a solicitor but I did represent myself when I took my wife to court after she stopped me seeing the kids, the court found in my favour.

By *ussyeater79Man
over a year ago

sunderland

So I may be able to give some advice?

By *oleyunited OP   Man
over a year ago

cornwall

"I'm looking for advice from a family solicitor if anyone can help

Look for one local to you that offers a free 30 min clinic. Outside of the workplace I believe they are not insured to give advice

J "

thank you

By *oleyunited OP   Man
over a year ago

cornwall

So I may be able to give some advice?"

thank you. It's more to find out if the arrangement order we have in place is legally binding as she is now refusing to stick with it

By *ussyeater79Man
over a year ago

sunderland

So I may be able to give some advice?thank you. It's more to find out if the arrangement order we have in place is legally binding as she is now refusing to stick with it "

If you have an order that’s made by the court and signed by a judge then it is legally binding and it is being broken if it is not being stuck to by either party, you would need to apply to the court to have it upheld as it is a civil matter not a police matter though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not a solicitor but I did represent myself when I took my wife to court after she stopped me seeing the kids, the court found in my favour. "

I've never been married, bit, like you, I represented myself against my ex under similar circumstances, and ended up with full custody of my son

By *oleyunited OP   Man
over a year ago

cornwall

So I may be able to give some advice?thank you. It's more to find out if the arrangement order we have in place is legally binding as she is now refusing to stick with it

If you have an order that’s made by the court and signed by a judge then it is legally binding and it is being broken if it is not being stuck to by either party, you would need to apply to the court to have it upheld as it is a civil matter not a police matter though. "

We came to an agreement just before we went in to see the judge and he was happy with the conclusion. My ex’s solicitor then sent me the paperwork that we both had to sign

Post new Message to Thread