Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Delivery drivers

Jump to newest

By *hyguy469 OP   Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

So, I've just started at a well known supermarket chain as a part time delivery driver.

I've already heard a few stories from fellow drivers about women answering the door to take their deliveries in next to nothing.

Anyone out there got similar stories to share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Also fat men with their arses handing out of their grubby y-fronts. Swings and roundabouts ..

By *hyguy469 OP   Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

"Also fat men with their arses handing out of their grubby y-fronts. Swings and roundabouts .. "

Talking from experience?

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Most of them are back in their car after they dropped everything at your door, banged the door to an inch of it's life, and back in the car before you even have the chance to open your door.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"Also fat men with their arses handing out of their grubby y-fronts. Swings and roundabouts .. "
you just killed his dreams now.ffs...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Years ago I did deliveries for a newspaper wholesaler and back then many outlying villages had roundsmen who would just do Sunday home delivery. Naturally we would be delivering to their houses first thing in the morning. One day I got to a house and the door opened to reveal a pretty girl wearing a dressing gown. I handed her the parcel but it was heavier than she expected and she brought a knee up to balance it.At this her dressing gown fell open...oh my! No,nothing happened but it more than brightened my day

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"So, I've just started at a well known supermarket chain as a part time delivery driver.

I've already heard a few stories from fellow drivers about women answering the door to take their deliveries in next to nothing.

Anyone out there got similar stories to share "

That’s how Buffalo Bill started you know

By *hyguy469 OP   Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

"So, I've just started at a well known supermarket chain as a part time delivery driver.

Anyone out there got similar stories to share

That’s how Buffalo Bill started you know "

Nah...he was Waitrose

By *hyguy469 OP   Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

"Also fat men with their arses handing out of their grubby y-fronts. Swings and roundabouts .. you just killed his dreams now.ffs... "

Completely shattered

Post new Message to Thread