FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Right text wrong person,ohh very the wrong person?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ever done that?

Was it laughed off, or landed you in the sh** ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

In the shit - I messaged one guy thinking he was the one I had made arrangements to meet one weekend.

I sent my address, number, time then lot.

Only when I got a text from the guy I was meant to be meeting did I realise what I had done.

Rapid back-peddling was needed - and boy, was the second guy pissed off!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes was texting the other half of us a very horny message and sent it to my manager -

over a year ago

I sent my mate a very saucy txt intended for Mrs Artful.

I thought he laughed it off too easily, I was right, he told a few more mates but luckily they weren't vanilla and knew the score

over a year ago

"yes was texting the other half of us a very horny message and sent it to my manager - "

Ha Ha - yes done that!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

not in a sexual nature but i was meeting my ex for dinner one ight and he asked me to pick up a 'red box' from his suit pocket on my out (he was meeting me at the restaurant.

I paniked thinking it was an engagement ring as i didnt know how i was going to say no in public so tct my friend.....or so i thought, actually text the ex

luckily it was only a pen

over a year ago

I once sent a naughty sound clip to the wrong number in the middle of the night. Don't think the young lady appreciated it somehow.

over a year ago

errrrrrrrmmmmm yep something similar, I sent my sons boss a very serious email regarding his outstanding disciplinary and discrimination paperwork from my play email address .............. oooooops and then a week later attended with son and won both cases

over a year ago

Yup well kinda!!! Guy texting me saying how much he liked me could wait to see me etc when I replied he said sorry wrong person. Nothing like knocking someone when they are down lol

over a year ago

I was about to have some naughty phone fun with a friend on Wednesday and had warmed myself up. The phone rang and without looking at the caller id I said something along the lines of 'I'm just about to cum' only it wasn't the aforementioned friend but my mother's partner saying there was a man outside who was picking up my Hoover.

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"I was about to have some naughty phone fun with a friend on Wednesday and had warmed myself up. The phone rang and without looking at the caller id I said something along the lines of 'I'm just about to cum' only it wasn't the aforementioned friend but my mother's partner saying there was a man outside who was picking up my Hoover. "

Hahaha

Did you change it to " I'm just about to cummmmm........downstairs and open the front door " !!!!!

over a year ago

I know someone who emailed a vid of her making out with another girl to her guy who was working away - and sent it to his mother by mistake - two days before they were due for Xmas dinner at the in laws.

over a year ago

Omg. Lol

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"I know someone who emailed a vid of her making out with another girl to her guy who was working away - and sent it to his mother by mistake - two days before they were due for Xmas dinner at the in laws. "

Would love to have been a fly on the wall during their Xmas dinner!

over a year ago

"I know someone who emailed a vid of her making out with another girl to her guy who was working away - and sent it to his mother by mistake - two days before they were due for Xmas dinner at the in laws.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall during their Xmas dinner!"

To say she felt sheepish would have been the understatement of the century.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Yup well kinda!!! Guy texting me saying how much he liked me could wait to see me etc when I replied he said sorry wrong person. Nothing like knocking someone when they are down lol"

I've had one of those - it did make me chuckle.

over a year ago

Ha not me but hubby... He sent an intimate pic of himself to me.. Well it was meant for me but got sent to his mate, who made no comment about it for a while. The mate came round with his wife a few weeks later and we brought it up in conversation turns out he hadn't deleted it, he still had the pic and his wife took his phone to have a good perve lol

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

yes a couple yrs ago i sent a text to gf saying what i was going to do to her that evening ie tie her up to the bed rip her nickers off give her pussy a good licking then fuck her hard and fast , then relised id sent it to ex wife whops

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

I did read once about a young girl how sent a sexually explicit text to her boyfriend unfortunatly her boyfriend ' Dan ' was next to ' dad ' in her phone

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

When I was new to this malarky I had just the one phone.

I got a text message at 6am one morning thanking me for a meeting and saying what a good time he had meeting me. It was just signed M. I didn't have a a clue who it was from and sent a reply text asking which M it was and where we had met with a mildly saucy suggestion that would mean something to the only M I could think of.

A series of question marks and the location of a park bench was the reply and I still couldn't place it so I ignored the reply thinking it was sent in error to my number, rolled over and went back to sleep. Half an hour later I woke up realising it was a client texting from a number I didn't have in my phone. He was very forgiving and still gave me the contract but now always signs off e-mails and texts with "M - whichever one you want me to be" and a smiley.

over a year ago

I once texted my boss "morning sexy bum, we meeting later" my girl and my boss had the same name and I was half asleep. Thankfully she has a sense of humour.

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yep I've sent a very explicit text which was meant for my fb but went to my ex husband instead!!!

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Yep I've sent a very explicit text which was meant for my fb but went to my ex husband instead!!! "

I accidentally text the ex once as well in response toa text from fb at the time,at something like 3am...,luckily the response could have been taken in a nonsexual context just apologised and said had been meant for my mate emma whose number is after his in contacts...lol

Post new Message to Thread