Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Graveyard shift. Make me smile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stuck on the 11-7 shift. Times passing so slowly tonight. Could you share a joke or a heartwarming story?

One joke: What always begging with W and ends in T? ………… What

Heartwarming story: I seen a vid of a limping cat in Turkey going to human hospital and getting bandaged up and now and then he cat makes a visit to see all the staff that bandages him up

Or just send me pics of boobies they always make me happy xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"Stuck on the 11-7 shift. Times passing so slowly tonight. Could you share a joke or a heartwarming story?

Heartwarming story: I seen a vid of a limping cat in Turkey going to human hospital and getting bandaged up and now and then he cat makes a visit to see all the staff that bandages him up

Or just send me pics of boobies they always make me happy xx "

Plenty of boobie pics on ours haha! Hope your audit flies by!

C x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Stuck on the 11-7 shift. Times passing so slowly tonight. Could you share a joke or a heartwarming story?

C x"

I came…I viewed and loved all the photos especially the money shot photo when it hit you in the face. Gave you a wink too because double trouble

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

C x

I came…I viewed and loved all the photos especially the money shot photo when it hit you in the face. Gave you a wink too because double trouble "

Haha! Thanks! Hope your shift went by ok!

C x

Post new Message to Thread