Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thank you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm extremely self conscious, I know to many I'll be quite repulsive and I completely understand that. However to people that I have messaged in response to forum posts I want to say thank you for taking the time to reply, it really does mean a lot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

Fab can be a difficult place for the self conscious. For what it's worth; not seeing anything repulsive on your profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm extremely self conscious, I know to many I'll be quite repulsive and I completely understand that. However to people that I have messaged in response to forum posts I want to say thank you for taking the time to reply, it really does mean a lot "

You're welcome. Good username

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Good username "

Where's F&B when you need him

By *esthetic21Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

"I'm extremely self conscious, I know to many I'll be quite repulsive and I completely understand that. However to people that I have messaged in response to forum posts I want to say thank you for taking the time to reply, it really does mean a lot "
don't speak about yourself that way there's hundreds of thousands of people who will find you attractive

By *espacito56Man
over a year ago

Orkney

Fret not mate, I see much more repulsive stuff in the mirror each day.

There's an arse for every seat, they say in the motor trade. Works the same for people.

Post new Message to Thread