Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cuckold pregnancy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I mean, cuckolding is quite niche itself, so this is probably as heavy as it gets depending in the dynamics of the trio

I read an article from a woman in a cuckold relationship and her bull is her husband's best friend. The husband and wife are happily raising the bulls child as their own and the bull is the godfather.

Has anyone done this before or has heard of this happening to someone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I mean, cuckolding is quite niche itself, so this is probably as heavy as it gets depending in the dynamics of the trio

I read an article from a woman in a cuckold relationship and her bull is her husband's best friend. The husband and wife are happily raising the bulls child as their own and the bull is the godfather.

"

message me

By *rankie bricksMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Interested in this article

Chat with anyone

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I mean, cuckolding is quite niche itself, so this is probably as heavy as it gets depending in the dynamics of the trio

"

Ohhhh. Interesting! Lol

By *mightyMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Following

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Is it right for the child to be deceived like this ?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Does the birth certificate have a fraudulent lie on it ?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Is it right for the child to be deceived like this ?"

I don't believe so.

Recipe for the child having huge trauma and being unable to form trusting relationships in the future. When your life as you believe it to be turns out to be bullshit, it puts you in a tailspin and finding reality again takes huge amounts of work... if you find it.

Poor thing will be questioning everything including who they even are.

over a year ago

I appreciate everyines view. Personally It sounds quite bizzare to me as it turns some of our oldest traditions on it's head, at the same time i am curious as to who has done this and why. Perhaps it can potentially lead to confusion for the child depending on transparency.

Im not really here to judge though

over a year ago

"I appreciate everyines view. Personally It sounds quite bizzare to me as it turns some of our oldest traditions on it's head, at the same time i am curious as to who has done this and why. Perhaps it can potentially lead to confusion for the child depending on transparency.

Im not really here to judge though"

Perhaps???

I'll quite happily judge.

As a parent you're supposed to love nurture and care for your child... not bring it into the world in a big fat lie thanks to your sexual kinks.

Oddly,some things are more important than what get you off.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"I appreciate everyines view. Personally It sounds quite bizzare to me as it turns some of our oldest traditions on it's head, at the same time i am curious as to who has done this and why. Perhaps it can potentially lead to confusion for the child depending on transparency.

Perhaps???

As a parent you're supposed to love nurture and care for your child... not bring it into the world in a big fat lie thanks to your sexual kinks.

Oddly,some things are more important than what get you off. "

The fact this needs explaining is fucking insane.

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

To bring a child into a kink? I’m sure social services would be interested in that.

Even surrogacy doesn’t involve sex if in this case the issue was struggling to conceive

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

My fucking head is spinning.....

The effect on the child/children is so cruel and inhuman for this to be fantastic.

Swinging is supposed fun with grown-ups (adults) playing out their fantastic and desires not seriously affecting others and their well-being.

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

wrong in every aspect

we are talking about a life not some fucking kink and sex game

so wrong

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'd day that there are a lot of fathers bringing up someone else's child as there own.. and often don't know it.

I also know poly families where parentage is either not know or the kids know both fathers as dad.. the kids are all perfectly okay..

I don't know how I feel about the particular scenario above but as long as the child is happy and loved, I don't think I'd be quick to judge

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

** should have started with I'd say

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Devil's advocate here but what if the hubby was firing blanks and they really wanted a family!

Also long as the child is raised in a loving home what's the problem.

To many kids conceived the conventional way and raised in horrible unloving homes

over a year ago

"I'd day that there are a lot of fathers bringing up someone else's child as there own.. and often don't know it.

I also know poly families where parentage is either not know or the kids know both fathers as dad.. the kids are all perfectly okay..

I don't know how I feel about the particular scenario above but as long as the child is happy and loved, I don't think I'd be quick to judge "

But thats a separate situation to the OP? Having a child purely and simply because the cuckold situation does it for you.... how is that right? How is that okay?

There are plenty of parents who fuck up parenting ,and plenty of children (of all ages!) Who still suffer and carry the burden of selfish parents... so to choose to go into having a child, purely to fulfil a sexual kink, can never, ever be anything other than wrong.

over a year ago

"Devil's advocate here but what if the hubby was firing blanks and they really wanted a family!

To many kids conceived the conventional way and raised in horrible unloving homes"

But thats a separate issue !!!!

We all know that there are children out there who are raised in horrible and unloving homes.

But do you honestly, seriously believe that a child born from a purely sexual kink, will be okay with that???? You honestly don't believe that will have any lasting effect on that child ??? And when I say child , I mean of any age.

No one is arguing about surrogacy, for example .

I'm talking about conceiving purely based on a sexual kink and nothing more.

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Devil's advocate here but what if the hubby was firing blanks and they really wanted a family!

To many kids conceived the conventional way and raised in horrible unloving homes

We all know that there are children out there who are raised in horrible and unloving homes.

But do you honestly, seriously believe that a child born from a purely sexual kink, will be okay with that???? You honestly don't believe that will have any lasting effect on that child ??? And when I say child , I mean of any age.

I'm talking about conceiving purely based on a sexual kink and nothing more. "

100% it’s just a vile thought

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

If we take away the cuckold situation, how is this any different from a DIY sperm donation situation, e.g. where a friend agrees to provide a sample to a couple with infertility issues or to a lesbian couple etc? Let's assume that the dynamics between the three adults are not known to the child and that to all intents and purposes, a normal family life is happening.

Curious at to if people consider this different to sperm donation (outside of "official" channels).

over a year ago

But the cuckold dynamic wasn't removed and was the main part of the situation as the OP was told

As I stated above, I'm literally replying to the OP.

To have a child, based on any form of sexual kink, and that alone, is selfish, rotten, and downright horrendous.

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"But the cuckold dynamic wasn't removed and was the main part of the situation as the OP was told

To have a child, based on any form of sexual kink, and that alone, is selfish, rotten, and downright horrendous.

"

Totally agree the post is about cuckold and a sexual kink

Nothing to do with sperm donation etc

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"But the cuckold dynamic wasn't removed and was the main part of the situation as the OP was told

"

I agree with you if that's the only reason for the conception. Totally.

However, some of the comments have focused on the child not knowing who their genetic father is or the idea of the child possibly having more than two parental figures. Hence my question.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

It's not a simple sperm donation it's a 3 parent relationship in which one male is a sub to the other 2 (flippantly)

I can see no way this is not going to affect young person in their development and how they view people and relationships setting them up a long and happy life.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

We don't know if the cuckold part was why they had the baby. Perhaps it just happened and this was the course they decided.

We only know bits of the situation. If they child was born just to satisfy a kink then I'd have issues...

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I can't imagine the parents would tell the child exactly how they were conceived

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

I'm talking about conceiving purely based on a sexual kink and nothing more. "

I don't know anyone that tells there child the circumstances around how they were conceived.

over a year ago

Surely there aren’t people that get off on this? Have you ever encountered a child that’s been through the adoption system or just had a fucked up childhood, their potential for mayhem is off the scale…. And there’s people that are getting hard for this? Fucking massive red flags all over

By *en30216Man
over a year ago

york

Love to try it

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Weirdest thing I ever come across was a disgruntled old man who couldn't understand why his son had disowned him .

He'd only got his daughter in law pregnant who gave birth to a boy.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't know anyone that tells there child the circumstances around how they were conceived.

"

The child in this case only needs to find the article featuring their mother.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

The child in this case only needs to find the article featuring their mother."

What lol

So after 18 years the kid joins Fabswingers and happens across his mother or parents profile and concludes its them and then realises they are into bareback breeding kinks so decides to scroll back through the forum archives just to be sure lol.

I know people who gre up in care due to their parents being alcoholics and as such had messed up childhoods, is it beyond the realms of possibility that a child raised by a couple into this breeding kink that the child is raised with love ?

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Absolute weirdos

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The child in this case only needs to find the article featuring their mother.

What lol

So after 18 years the kid joins Fabswingers and happens across his mother or parents profile and concludes its them and then realises they are into bareback breeding kinks so decides to scroll back through the forum archives just to be sure lol.

I know people who gre up in care due to their parents being alcoholics and as such had messed up childhoods, is it beyond the realms of possibility that a child raised by a couple into this breeding kink that the child is raised with love ?"

The original post said there was an article. I assumed that was elsewhere in the media. Just because other people are raised under poor circumstances doesn't make this kind of thing ok.

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

My thoughts are that all these answers are based on ‘an article’. Who wrote it and what was their angle? Most of the media is slanted towards anything outside heterosexual monogamy being shocking - and the more shocking, the more clicks.

The fact that the biological father is going to be godfather presumably means he is expected, and has agreed, to stay in the child’s life. And to say the conception was ‘purely kink’…really? Do we know that?

Children need to be loved and accepted. And by as many people in their community as possible. The fact that the adults have spoken to the press, I’d guess, means they’re going to be open with their child? Would I want the world knowing about my sexual dynamics?…no. But it takes brave people to challenge the status quo.

And yes, they could all be shockingly messed up and only did the article for cash to fund their kink…but we just don’t know.

over a year ago

I couldnt find the origanal article but just to clarify the context of this scenario, here is a post very similar to the refered article.

https://www.quora.com/What-was-it-like-to-have-a-cuckold-pregnancy-How-did-everyone-involved-feel-about-it

over a year ago

I'm with Bella.

Something highly disturbing about bringing a life into this world purely because of a kink.

I would hate to know that's how I was conceived. It's more about a power dynamic, than just pure love for your child.

I find it revolting that people get off over this kind of thing.

There's some things I will never be able to open my mind to, and this is one of them.

over a year ago

I’d have to read the article, but I would question whither the relationship is purely a swinging/kink relationship or whither it leans towards an unconventional poly style relationship.

At least the blessing is that the child will be loved.

over a year ago

Interesting x

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

This place is full of nutters

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Perhaps???

over a year ago

Perhaps???

Yes perhaps, hence why i said depending on transparency (with the child). Unfortunately there wasn't enough detail in her story to know for sure.

If the parents sole reason to make a baby was just out of kink then ofcourse that is scummy behaviour.

If they went in with the intent of having a baby (bare in mind the parents are "happily raising" the child) then that's fine as unorthodox as it sounds to me.

As long as it's a happy family.

Post new Message to Thread