FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Saturday night Not Going Out late late nocturnal thread...

Jump to newest

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening everyone and welcome to The Saturday night not going out late late nocturnal late thread...

If you're not going out tonight why not stop by and say hello and tell us what you've been up to and chat some nonsense with us until the early hours...

(ps...If you have been out you're still welcome to join us!)

Newbies and lurkers are very welcome here too so don't be shy come and say hi....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero?

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero? "

Nero, and everyone, it seems.

Ha! That's what they get for being popular and having friends in real life.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero? "

Good evening _ittlebird and congrats on being first poster tonight and yes you have beaten Nero!

Your prize is a night out on the town with Nero the next time you come to London...

Thank you again for hosting last night's nocturnal and you did a fabulous job

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero?

Ha! That's what they get for being popular and having friends in real life. "

I don’t care about all of that… I got first

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good evening everyone and welcome to The Saturday night not going out late late nocturnal late thread...

If you're not going out tonight why not stop by and say hello and tell us what you've been up to and chat some nonsense with us until the early hours...

Newbies and lurkers are very welcome here too so don't be shy come and say hi.... "

Had football today and I'm extremely tired. Currently in bed drinking milk and eating cookies. Rock and roll.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero?

Ha! That's what they get for being popular and having friends in real life. "

Good evening _lephantis...how are you doing on this Saturday night?...

over a year ago

Evening Ash, and all fabbers, I'm here on the sofa, drinking wine and ogling hot bodies

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening everyone and welcome to The Saturday night not going out late late nocturnal late thread...

Newbies and lurkers are very welcome here too so don't be shy come and say hi....

Had football today and I'm extremely tired. Currently in bed drinking milk and eating cookies. Rock and roll. "

Good evening Jstone and welcome to the nocturnal thread...

Did you win your football match today and are you looking forward to the world cup tomorrow?....

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero?

Good evening _ittlebird and congrats on being first poster tonight and yes you have beaten Nero!

Your prize is a night out on the town with Nero the next time you come to London...

Thank you again for hosting last night's nocturnal and you did a fabulous job "

Aww Ash. Thank you so much. I loved hosting the nocturnal last night. It truly was an honour. And perhaps my one-night-only stint might be repeated soon

As for my prize. Wow! I’m hoping the beautiful Nero will be a perfect gentleman

over a year ago

I’m not late for once! What a refreshing change

over a year ago

Good evening all. I have spent mine watching the rugby autumn internationals. So nothing special but very enjoyable.

over a year ago

Had football today and I'm extremely tired. Currently in bed drinking milk and eating cookies. Rock and roll.

Did you win your football match today and are you looking forward to the world cup tomorrow?.... "

Thanks for having me. Nope we got beat and I'm not really looking to the world cup but I won't ruin this chat by turning political.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening Ash, and all fabbers, I'm here on the sofa, drinking wine and ogling hot bodies "

Good evening Maturevixen..what wine are you drinking?....I'm sure there will be even more hot bodies for ogling at as the night goes on...

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

Hi Ash and all. I am home . Bored . Seeing what is on tv . Will have some wine soon

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero?

Thank you again for hosting last night's nocturnal and you did a fabulous job

Aww Ash. Thank you so much. I loved hosting the nocturnal last night. It truly was an honour. And perhaps my one-night-only stint might be repeated soon

As for my prize. Wow! I’m hoping the beautiful Nero will be a perfect gentleman "

I'm sure it will be repeated very soon

I'm sure brother Nero will be the perfect gentleman....

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I’m not late for once! What a refreshing change "

Good evening SweetCherry...congrats for not being late....

over a year ago

Evening everyone . Not long home from work, had a nice takeaway and now we’re just chilling in the house for the rest of the night.

By *sskssWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Evening all.. I got my chocolate martini from another topic and now time to watch Chris Hemsworth's naked butt in Thor 3. Probably the only reason one should watch this movie

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"I’m not late for once! What a refreshing change "

You are a noble refreshment in yourself.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening all. I have spent mine watching the rugby autumn internationals. So nothing special but very enjoyable."

Good evening OJP..

I didn't have time to watch the rugby today but that was a great comeback by England to draw with New Zealand!

over a year ago

"I’m not late for once! What a refreshing change

Good evening SweetCherry...congrats for not being late.... "

Thanks, feel quite proud of myself actually

over a year ago

"Evening Ash, and all fabbers, I'm here on the sofa, drinking wine and ogling hot bodies

Good evening Maturevixen..what wine are you drinking?....I'm sure there will be even more hot bodies for ogling at as the night goes on..."

A nice red that someone gave me,

Oooh more hot bodies to ogle

By *lexm87Man
over a year ago

Various

Tea, the sound of rain on the window and an inbox of messages.

Sadly, none from anyone here.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero?

Good evening _lephantis...how are you doing on this Saturday night?... "

Tired after a late one last night. Doing rather gappy exercise.

over a year ago

I'm staying in because apparently my husband would rather stick a World Cup Wall chart to the bedroom wall rather then take his wife out on a Saturday night!

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening Ash, and all fabbers, I'm here on the sofa, drinking wine and ogling hot bodies

Good evening Maturevixen..what wine are you drinking?....I'm sure there will be even more hot bodies for ogling at as the night goes on...

Oooh more hot bodies to ogle "

Can you point me in the right direction lovely? Love a hot body

over a year ago

"I’m not late for once! What a refreshing change

You are a noble refreshment in yourself."

You look at me with very kind eyes

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Did you win your football match today and are you looking forward to the world cup tomorrow?....

Thanks for having me. Nope we got beat and I'm not really looking to the world cup but I won't ruin this chat by turning political. "

I'm sorry you lost and thank you for not wanting to turn the thread political....

We chat about all sorts of stuff here every night and you're very welcome

over a year ago

"Good evening all. I have spent mine watching the rugby autumn internationals. So nothing special but very enjoyable.

Good evening OJP..

I didn't have time to watch the rugby today but that was a great comeback by England to draw with New Zealand!"

Good evening Ash.

It was a fantastic comeback and one I did not see coming or think this England team could manage. Still think the WC is out of reach for both the Rugby and Football teams this time round though.

over a year ago

"Good evening all. I have spent mine watching the rugby autumn internationals. So nothing special but very enjoyable.

Good evening OJP..

I didn't have time to watch the rugby today but that was a great comeback by England to draw with New Zealand!

Good evening Ash.

It was a fantastic comeback and one I did not see coming or think this England team could manage. Still think the WC is out of reach for both the Rugby and Football teams this time round though."

We have newbie

Welcome to the late thread.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Good evening, Ash and nocturnal crew. We've been out, for Nepali food, and are now lazing in our hotel bed for one last time before home in the morning. It's gone too quickly!!

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hi Ash and all. I am home . Bored . Seeing what is on tv . Will have some wine soon "

Good evening GJB....I hope you find something good to watch and enjoy the wine

over a year ago

North West

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

It was a fantastic comeback and one I did not see coming or think this England team could manage. Still think the WC is out of reach for both the Rugby and Football teams this time round though."

England literally just won a WC!

over a year ago

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

It was a fantastic comeback and one I did not see coming or think this England team could manage. Still think the WC is out of reach for both the Rugby and Football teams this time round though.

We have newbie

Welcome to the late thread. "

Haha, thank you for having me!

I’m more of a browser than a poster but just felt like a fancied a bit of a chat tonight

over a year ago

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

England literally just won a WC!"

Isn't that a toilet?

over a year ago

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

We have newbie

I’m more of a browser than a poster but just felt like a fancied a bit of a chat tonight "

You are more than welcome on the late thread. It's here every night.

over a year ago

North West

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet? "

Not a water closet, but a World Cup. England won one. Yesterday. Against France

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening everyone . Not long home from work, had a nice takeaway and now we’re just chilling in the house for the rest of the night. "

Good evening Thecoupleafterdark...I hope work went well...what take away did you have tonight?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening all.. I got my chocolate martini from another topic and now time to watch Chris Hemsworth's naked butt in Thor 3. Probably the only reason one should watch this movie "

Good evening _sskss...enjoy watching Chris Hemsworths naked butt on Thor 3 and please report back on what you thought later...

over a year ago

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet?

Not a water closet, but a World Cup. England won one. Yesterday. Against France "

Yay!

over a year ago

Good evening went out last night. Netflix and chill tonight too cold out.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Tea, the sound of rain on the window and an inbox of messages.

Sadly, none from anyone here. "

Good evening Alex...I do love hearing the sound of rain on the windows....

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hi Ash

Have I beat Nero?

Good evening _lephantis...how are you doing on this Saturday night?...

Tired after a late one last night. Doing rather gappy exercise."

I hope you're feel more back to normal on Sunday after a good night's sleep

over a year ago

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

We have newbie

I’m more of a browser than a poster but just felt like a fancied a bit of a chat tonight

You are more than welcome on the late thread. It's here every night. "

Why thank you! I’ll be sure to swing by more often, say hello and get to know you guys

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

I am not going out as I am unwell.....I have the lurgi....

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I'm staying in because apparently my husband would rather stick a World Cup Wall chart to the bedroom wall rather then take his wife out on a Saturday night! "

I need you to hold the ladder and make sure my chart isn't all wonky

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

I agree with you but always live in hope..

over a year ago

"Evening everyone . Not long home from work, had a nice takeaway and now we’re just chilling in the house for the rest of the night.

Good evening Thecoupleafterdark...I hope work went well...what take away did you have tonight? "

Thank you I’m glad it’s done for the week . We had Chinese , it was delicious but now I’m stuffed and unable to move . Never posted in the late night thread so thanks for welcoming us .

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening, Ash and nocturnal crew. We've been out, for Nepali food, and are now lazing in our hotel bed for one last time before home in the morning. It's gone too quickly!! "

Good evening Mrs KC ..it always goes quickly when you're having fun...

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet?

Not a water closet, but a World Cup. England won one. Yesterday. Against France "

Was it the wheel chair Rugby World Cup?....

over a year ago

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet?

I was following your thread about which dress to wear, which one did you end up choosing?.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening went out last night. Netflix and chill tonight too cold out. "

Good evening Blu....where did you go out too last?...

over a year ago

"Good evening went out last night. Netflix and chill tonight too cold out.

Good evening Blu....where did you go out too last?... "

Craft brewery hopping music and food.

By *sskssWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Evening all.. I got my chocolate martini from another topic and now time to watch Chris Hemsworth's naked butt in Thor 3. Probably the only reason one should watch this movie

Good evening _sskss...enjoy watching Chris Hemsworths naked butt on Thor 3 and please report back on what you thought later... "

Oh that bum is just delicious

With the rest of him. Not too much of depth or artistic value to the movie in general but.. the butt

over a year ago

Bello

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I am not going out as I am unwell.....I have the lurgi.... "

Good evening dirtydevil....sorry to read that you have the lurgi and hope you feel better soon....

over a year ago

Can you point me in the right direction lovely? Love a hot body "

Hello Littlebird, I've missed chatting to you,

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening everyone . Not long home from work, had a nice takeaway and now we’re just chilling in the house for the rest of the night.

Good evening Thecoupleafterdark...I hope work went well...what take away did you have tonight?

Thank you I’m glad it’s done for the week . We had Chinese , it was delicious but now I’m stuffed and unable to move . Never posted in the late night thread so thanks for welcoming us . "

I wasn't sure or not if you had posted on the late night thread before...I hope you will stop by and join us again...

You can't beat a good Chinese takeaway on a Saturday night....

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Hello Littlebird, I've missed chatting to you, "

And I have missed chatting to you beautiful

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening went out last night. Netflix and chill tonight too cold out.

Good evening Blu....where did you go out too last?... Craft brewery hopping music and food."

Sounds like it was a good night out

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

What can I offer you stunning people?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening all.. I got my chocolate martini from another topic and now time to watch Chris Hemsworth's naked butt in Thor 3. Probably the only reason one should watch this movie

Good evening _sskss...enjoy watching Chris Hemsworths naked butt on Thor 3 and please report back on what you thought later...

Oh that bum is just delicious

With the rest of him. Not too much of depth or artistic value to the movie in general but.. the butt "

Thanks for the bum report...

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Bello "

A very good evening to you Wonko...

I hope all is well....

over a year ago

"What can I offer you stunning people?"

Dark and stormy and the pleasure of your company?

over a year ago

North West

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet?

Was it the wheel chair Rugby World Cup?...."

It was indeed!

over a year ago

North West

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet?

I was following your thread about which dress to wear, which one did you end up choosing?."

The black velvet one with long sleeves

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"What can I offer you stunning people?

Dark and stormy and the pleasure of your company? "

Both are already on the table, lovely.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I would love a cocktail of your choice please. I’ll take that by the fire if I may?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Could I have a nice warm hot chocolate please bar keep

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet?

It was indeed!"

Its always good to beat the French

over a year ago

Dark and stormy and the pleasure of your company?

Both are already on the table, lovely. "

Well, I couldn’t have asked for anything better then

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening OJP..

Good evening Ash.

Isn't that a toilet?

It was indeed!

Its always good to beat the French "

Ha ha ha. Cheese eating surrender monkeys

over a year ago

"

The black velvet one with long sleeves "

Ahh that’s the one I liked too, I bet you looked lovely

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

Ahh that’s the one I liked too, I bet you looked lovely "

Aww I loved that one too! You looked a million dollars

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I would love a cocktail of your choice please. I’ll take that by the fire if I may? "

A Brandy Alexander for you, Littlebird, and yes, the wingback by the inglenook is all yours.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Could I have a nice warm hot chocolate please bar keep "

I believe our lovely bar man may have got some what distracted Ash

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Could I have a nice warm hot chocolate please bar keep "

Coming up, dear man. A biscotti to go with it?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I believe our lovely bar man may have got some what distracted Ash

"

I will give him a gentle nudge....

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Coming up, dear man. A biscotti to go with it?"

Here we go!...yes please...can I have 3?....

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Here we go!...yes please...can I have 3?.... "

But of course! All yours.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I would love a cocktail of your choice please. I’ll take that by the fire if I may?

A Brandy Alexander for you, Littlebird, and yes, the wingback by the inglenook is all yours."

Thank you kind Sir. I shall enjoy that very much

over a year ago

I’ll take a rhubarb and ginger gin if the drinks are still being handed out

over a year ago

North West

"

Aww I loved that one too! You looked a million dollars "

Thank you, Mr KC approved

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

Thank you, Mr KC approved "

I bet he did

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

A Brandy Alexander for you, Littlebird, and yes, the wingback by the inglenook is all yours.

Thank you kind Sir. I shall enjoy that very much "

I do hope so, dear little bird.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"I’ll take a rhubarb and ginger gin if the drinks are still being handed out "

What a delicious idea! Warming yet classic. Coming up.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Here we go!...yes please...can I have 3?....

But of course! All yours."

Thank you so much

over a year ago

North West

"

I bet he did "

He also approved what was underneath when he took it off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Good evening one and all

over a year ago

"I’ll take a rhubarb and ginger gin if the drinks are still being handed out

What a delicious idea! Warming yet classic. Coming up."

Thank you very much , I shall enjoy it

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

I bet he did

He also approved what was underneath when he took it off "

Sounds like you’ve had the best time. I’m really happy for you

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening one and all "

Good evening nice couple...did you manage to watch Dixon of Dock green on YouTube yet?....

By *lexm87Man
over a year ago

Various

Can I have some toast and a mug of tea?

Has the earlier discussion about afternoon tea left anyone wanting cake?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Good evening one and all

Good evening nice couple...did you manage to watch Dixon of Dock green on YouTube yet?.... "

Hello, no I haven't. I must get round to it but I wonder if the memory might be better than the reality. I did look at about one minute of a show though

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Can I have some toast and a mug of tea?

Has the earlier discussion about afternoon tea left anyone wanting cake? "

We always welcome cake on the nocturnal thread...what do you have?..

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Can I have some toast and a mug of tea?

Has the earlier discussion about afternoon tea left anyone wanting cake? "

I cake

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening one and all

Good evening nice couple...did you manage to watch Dixon of Dock green on YouTube yet?....

Hello, no I haven't. I must get round to it but I wonder if the memory might be better than the reality. I did look at about one minute of a show though"

We are always re watching old shows like the Bill,Spooks and 24 and still love them

By *lexm87Man
over a year ago

Various

Sadly, no cake here. Like so many things, I only have memories...

over a year ago

North West

"

I bet he did

He also approved what was underneath when he took it off

Sounds like you’ve had the best time. I’m really happy for you "

We've had a great time. Still recovering from the Nepali food coma

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

He wanders in gingerly but deftly in his feet...into the Saturday Nocturnal. The room is an Orangery, in a Queen Anne style, surrounded by Capability Brown hedgerows and topiary. Our resident Thesp' is in the corner serving the most delectable of prized vintages, decanted of course, because sediments are the 'grappa' of rejection.

Good evening Brôther Åsh _†_ and fellow Nocturnal forumites. I hear tell that LíttlèBírd will be made love to in ye olde London towne.

Apologies for last night's inebriated nonsense. The gin was flowing. The dancing shoes redeemed themselves.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

We have now passed the midnight hour...

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"He wanders in gingerly but deftly in his feet...into the Saturday Nocturnal. The room is an Orangery, in a Queen Anne style, surrounded by Capability Brown hedgerows and topiary. Our resident Thesp' is in the corner serving the most delectable of prized vintages, decanted of course, because sediments are the 'grappa' of rejection.

Good evening Brôther Åsh _†_ and fellow Nocturnal forumites. I hear tell that LíttlèBírd will be made love to in ye olde London towne.

Apologies for last night's inebriated nonsense. The gin was flowing. The dancing shoes redeemed themselves. "

Good evening brother Nero....I'm sure you will have a fabulous night out with Littebird in London towne...Have your feet recovered from all that dancing last night?...

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"He wanders in gingerly but deftly in his feet...into the Saturday Nocturnal. The room is an Orangery, in a Queen Anne style, surrounded by Capability Brown hedgerows and topiary. Our resident Thesp' is in the corner serving the most delectable of prized vintages, decanted of course, because sediments are the 'grappa' of rejection.

Apologies for last night's inebriated nonsense. The gin was flowing. The dancing shoes redeemed themselves.

Good evening brother Nero....I'm sure you will have a fabulous night out with Littebird in London towne...Have your feet recovered from all that dancing last night?... "

°

The plates of meat (feet) are getting better but they need a good night's rest.

over a year ago

North West

Apologies for last night's inebriated nonsense. The gin was flowing. The dancing shoes redeemed themselves. "

^^^He's got verbal diarrhoea

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening beautiful Nero. I see the night out in London has been upgraded somewhat

I highly approve

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening brother Nero....I'm sure you will have a fabulous night out with Littebird in London towne...Have your feet recovered from all that dancing last night?...

°

The plates of meat (feet) are getting better but they need a good night's rest."

I hope your plates of meat rest well tonight

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

Evening all

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

^^^He's got verbal diarrhoea "

°

KC² my , wheelchair or no wheelchair, I'm gonna kick your arse.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening all"

Good evening Dan...How's it going tonight?...

over a year ago

Just got in from a party

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

Not going out tonight cause I work weekends and it's too damn cold and snowy out anyway.

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Evening all

Good evening Dan...How's it going tonight?... "

Good thanks, and you?

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Just got in from a party "

Was it a good party?

over a year ago

"Just got in from a party

Was it a good party?"

It was ok, the alcohol helped

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Just got in from a party

Was it a good party?

It was ok, the alcohol helped "

Alcohol always helps! (Or makes things a lot, lot worse)

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Not going out tonight cause I work weekends and it's too damn cold and snowy out anyway."

Good evening littlemiss...I don't blame you for not going out if its very cold and snowy.....

I hope you're still having a good weekend....

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Good evening Ash, evening all

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Good evening Ash, evening all "

Hi Babs

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Morning H-A morning fabsters, just got in from work, so having a wind down brew and browsing the forums before going to bed

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Good evening Ash, evening all

Hi Babs"

Hi

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening Ash, evening all "

Good evening _abs....you're up late!...How are you doing tonight?...

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Good evening _abs....you're up late!...How are you doing tonight?..."

I’m as surprised as you , Ash I’m great thank you. Is too late to snack?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Morning H-A morning fabsters, just got in from work, so having a wind down brew and browsing the forums before going to bed"

Good evening Agent Coulson....I hope work went well tonight...enjoy your cup of tea and forum browse.....

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

I’m as surprised as you , Ash I’m great thank you. Is too late to snack? "

Definitely not

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I’m as surprised as you , Ash I’m great thank you. Is too late to snack? "

It's never too late to snack!..

What do you fancy?

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

What do you fancy? "

I fancy toast and marmalade

over a year ago

What do you fancy?

I fancy toast and marmalade "

You are up very late.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

What do you fancy?

I fancy toast and marmalade

You are up very late. "

Two nights in a row

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Goodnight, my beautiful friends. Sleep the sleep of the just...even if you don't deserve it.

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Am I late?

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Am I late? "

Not late as such, just after others maybe

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Am I late?

Not late as such, just after others maybe"

Always the dirty stop out

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Evening all!! We’re just heading home from the Lichvegas social - would have stayed longer but an early alarm clock won. Nice to be out out though x

J x

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Am I late?

Not late as such, just after others maybe

Always the dirty stop out "

I couldn’t possibly comment on the first bit, but yes, definitely a stop out!

over a year ago

Hi everyone.

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Hi everyone. "

Hi Gabriel, what are you up to?

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

Good evening

By *unfriendly 123Man
over a year ago

boston

Hey still up here

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Hey still up here "

Me too

over a year ago

"Hi everyone.

Hi Gabriel, what are you up to?"

absolutely nothing bored

By *an de LyonMan
over a year ago

welling

"Hi everyone.

Hi Gabriel, what are you up to? absolutely nothing bored "

Know that feeling!

over a year ago

And I have missed chatting to you beautiful "

I tried to send you a pm, but I'm out of your age range

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

And I have missed chatting to you beautiful

I tried to send you a pm, but I'm out of your age range "

I’ve amended my filters now on messages sweetie so pm as much as you like

Post new Message to Thread