Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for the guys.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So when your hard, it’s magnificent and standing proud for some sexy action. But, would you all agree there are times when some sexy chic can literally make it bigger than usual?

Does anyone else know what I mean? S sexy person who knows what buttons to press can get exactly what she wants? Serious question with this one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

A certain look, or words work for me, that makes it rise to the occasion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely…. Some girls know how to get the raging hormones all in the right place at the right time, it’s normally in their eyes too, they can tell they have the gift :D

over a year ago

"So when your hard, it’s magnificent and standing proud for some sexy action. But, would you all agree there are times when some sexy chic can literally make it bigger than usual?

Does anyone else know what I mean? S sexy person who knows what buttons to press can get exactly what she wants? Serious question with this one.

"

You’re on about that time the little soldier starts to twitch whilst at attention right….sexy women can certainly get mine doing that

over a year ago

Of course stage 2 hardons are a thing

There is hard.. the extra hard when she is being very extra

Mr x

over a year ago

"Of course stage 2 hardons are a thing

Mr x"

Yes. Stage 2. I like to imagine I’ve levelled up or upgraded after you said this. Hahaha.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

There're definitely times when it gets bigger than the norm.

I guess it's a sign that you're properly turned on, and not just going through the motions of arousal for having a wank or something

over a year ago

100% always much bigger with a partner than having a wank.

By *atsswallowsMan
over a year ago

dudley

I find some lovers seem to make it that bit bigger or harder and I couldn’t tell you why, it’s like some make you orgasm some just come, I had one person who made me orgasm every time never had it since

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Harder yeah, but I doubt anyone is gonna add another inch onto my member

over a year ago

"There're definitely times when it gets bigger than the norm.

I guess it's a sign that you're properly turned on, and not just going through the motions of arousal for having a wank or something "

Aroused is a really good explanation. Stroke it and it gets hard. If you turn me on and get in my head, it gets harder.

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

"Of course stage 2 hardons are a thing

Mr x"

You lucky bugger

By *he ass man 666Man
over a year ago

between your legs

"So when your hard, it’s magnificent and standing proud for some sexy action. But, would you all agree there are times when some sexy chic can literally make it bigger than usual?

"

Definitely dirty talk get me throbbing a lot more during sex

over a year ago

"Harder yeah, but I doubt anyone is gonna add another inch onto my member "

I put the ruler on the floor now. I look down when I’m stood up and ‘eyeball it.’ It’s an approximate measurement nowadays.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I can make my lovers cock grow rock hard and grow to their full potential

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"

Know what you mean mate

My last meet was with a sexy French chick & omg she got me hard as steel & I swear it grew an extra 2 inches haha

over a year ago

"I find some lovers seem to make it that bit bigger or harder and I couldn’t tell you why, it’s like some make you orgasm some just come, I had one person who made me orgasm every time never had it since"

Totally agree. I think the male orgasm is a rare thing. I've had a few. Different partners, never felt so had or come so much each time.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I made some men orgasm without physically squirting cum

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some ladies do have a special something. To get me hard fast all I need to do is taste pussy. There is something primeval about that taste and scent. Hard ons are all very much the same after.

By *rGandMrsGGCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

When the Mrs is being extra filthy it definitely makes me harder and bigger than normal! She will also comment when we're having sex that she can feel how turned on I am so definitely not my imagination

Post new Message to Thread