FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Things Teachers use to do that got you all hot and boothered.

Jump to newest

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

Had a Geography Teacher who would wear loose fitting Blouse in class and i did have a major crush on her. I realised that if you dropped anything of your desk that she would not let you pick it up. Instead she would come and pick it up and as she bent down you go an eyefull of her sexy cleavage. Sitting in class with a hard on was always risky but hell i loved seeing her do that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The cane or the ruler......

A

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Caned the knuckles

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

"The cane or the ruler......

A"

had the cane ruler belt and hand mmm oh the joys of corporal punishment

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They were all as old as the hills

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Teachers wearing loose blouse and tight skirts did it for me..... we had a drama teacher who was hot and she was a flirt lol

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

"Teachers wearing loose blouse and tight skirts did it for me..... we had a drama teacher who was hot and she was a flirt lol"
so did i she was amaxing and sexy

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

female teacher use to take us for swimming lessons, she had the most amazing body,,

over a year ago

I had the same form teacher for the first 3 school years. Every September she would show off her tanned bare legs. They would be covered up until May. She had a knowing habit of pulling out a stool to sit on where her legs would cross Basic instinct style with regularity that would draw more attention than her biology teaching.

In a nice contrast, a maths teacher, pale red hair, liked to wear short skirts and usually woollen tights in the winter months. But the bonus was her nipples could always be seen with her light coloured tops. I didn't understand anything she was teaching me in mathematics but I did learn I love redheads.

The 4th year male pupils and one female went into a state of local mourning when both returned in September with new surnames. With all hope disappearing when they both left for maternity leave never to return.

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Not so much school, but Uni.

Can remember sitting at the front and we had a student on her PHD teaching us, about fluid mechanics.

When she turned round, she had a lump that we could see through her dress, around the small of her back. My mate and I spent most of the lecture, discussing whether she was wearing a thong.

Another lecturer always wore grey stockings/tights. Never ever thought grey hosiery was erotic until then.

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat in Europe NOT UK

Young stunning female French teacher (she was French) used to turn up to school on her motorbike and wearing black leathers. Every boy in the school would be drooling and trying to hide their semis whenever she was around!

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Cross country in July

over a year ago

There was a young English teacher when I was in my last couple of years of school. He was a hot geek, and had a sexy Clark Kent vibe.

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

Miss Poole my English teacher would hoof a leg up on a chair revealing her upper thigh or sit on her desk with a leg up on her chair legs apart.

My god I though my erection would bust through my trousers.

The end of lesson pips would sound and I had to walk out with my hand on my pocket to hind my bulge…..serious red face.

over a year ago

Our Art teacher was a hot blonde. She’d sit next to me and I remember she smelt gorgeous with her perfume she’d wear.

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

Blonde Aussie supply teacher (every schoolboy’s dream) worked at my school for a term. She wore one of those Global Hypercolour t-shirts (which changed colour with heat) for some pupils v teacher sports event. We almost fainted when she walked past with her nipples changing the colour of her t-shirt from pink to blue.

Me and my oldest mates still talk about it now

By *riental_brit_studMan
over a year ago

London

There was a female PT teacher who wore tight tops and sering her tits and nipples bouncing up and down got my cock twitching.

I would often fantasise about my French teacher, who was Welsh, and she once mentioned she bought her underwear from M&S, I nearly spunked my pants. I would often fantasise and masturbated over her a lot.

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

"female teacher use to take us for swimming lessons, she had the most amazing body,,"
i bet you all got hard in the pool

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I bumped into my sixth-form art teacher (while I was still one of her students) in a fetish club, dancing on a table in a silver miniskirt and no knickers. I wasn’t *totally* surprised, but still. A bit out of the ordinary.

over a year ago

My English teacher had the biggest tits and she’d press them against your head when you asked her to come and help you!!

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

All my teachers looked like miss trunchbolt and as equally scary

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

"I had the same form teacher for the first 3 school years. Every September she would show off her tanned bare legs. They would be covered up until May. She had a knowing habit of pulling out a stool to sit on where her legs would cross Basic instinct style with regularity that would draw more attention than her biology teaching.

In a nice contrast, a maths teacher, pale red hair, liked to wear short skirts and usually woollen tights in the winter months. But the bonus was her nipples could always be seen with her light coloured tops. I didn't understand anything she was teaching me in mathematics but I did learn I love redheads.

The 4th year male pupils and one female went into a state of local mourning when both returned in September with new surnames. With all hope disappearing when they both left for maternity leave never to return."

sounds like you had a permanent hard on at school

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

"Young stunning female French teacher (she was French) used to turn up to school on her motorbike and wearing black leathers. Every boy in the school would be drooling and trying to hide their semis whenever she was around!"
oh i had a french teacher too she was very strict and sexy

By *ewismixedbbcMan
over a year ago

birmingham

My old art teacher used to wear a white blouse tight with a lil brown leather skirt and see through tights and a slight kitty heel mmm had many wanks over her lol

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

"There was a young English teacher when I was in my last couple of years of school. He was a hot geek, and had a sexy Clark Kent vibe. "
so that will be you into cosplay then

over a year ago

"There was a young English teacher when I was in my last couple of years of school. He was a hot geek, and had a sexy Clark Kent vibe. so that will be you into cosplay then"

How’d you guess? Haha

I like fit geeks

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"There was a young English teacher when I was in my last couple of years of school. He was a hot geek, and had a sexy Clark Kent vibe. so that will be you into cosplay then

How’d you guess? Haha

I like fit geeks "

* Pops specs on and waves *

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

My middle school English teacher would walk across the top of desks near the windows to open the top ones during the summer and you could see right up her skirt

over a year ago

"There was a young English teacher when I was in my last couple of years of school. He was a hot geek, and had a sexy Clark Kent vibe. so that will be you into cosplay then

How’d you guess? Haha

I like fit geeks

* Pops specs on and waves * "

Hey youuu!!

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

How’d you guess? Haha

I like fit geeks "

well you would look amazing in a costume

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

"My middle school English teacher would walk across the top of desks near the windows to open the top ones during the summer and you could see right up her skirt"
wow that would of been amazing to see

over a year ago

All boys school so slim pickings.

English teacher would sit on the desk, legs crossed.

Once her wrap around skirt opened up revealing all of her thigh, she looked at it and carried on, no effort to cover it up.

We all walked out after with our bags hiding our Hard-Ons

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Mr gartside just a look my way would make me swoon! X

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Loving the love for English teachers on here.

Post new Message to Thread