Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help

Jump to newest

By *rettyflamingo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

So I have my mother staying with me for 3 weeks during the Christmas period. She wanted to stay for longer but I managed to shortened it as I thought 3 weeks was more than enough time together. And yes I adore my Mum.

How do I discreetly have naughty fun while she’s staying ?

Any ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I have my mother staying with me for 3 weeks during the Christmas period. She wanted to stay for longer but I managed to shortened it as I thought 3 weeks was more than enough time together. And yes I adore my Mum.

Any ideas? "

Don't accommodate.

Go to theirs, a hotel or club

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"So I have my mother staying with me for 3 weeks during the Christmas period. She wanted to stay for longer but I managed to shortened it as I thought 3 weeks was more than enough time together. And yes I adore my Mum.

Any ideas? "

Have a day out "present" shopping

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

You’re a grown woman, I’m sure you don’t have to explain yourself to your mum about going out, or do you have to be home before 10pm.

The mr

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Just ask any potential meet to dress as Santa.

By *ustdaveHantsMan
over a year ago

chippenham

Ball gag to stop the moans.....

over a year ago

Does she expect you to stay in every night?

over a year ago

"Just ask any potential meet to dress as Santa. "

over a year ago

"Does she expect you to stay in every night? "

Probably not but I’d feel guilty leaving her. She’s now on her own after 48 yrs with a partner and is coming to mine for quality time.

over a year ago

"Ball gag to stop the moans..... "

over a year ago

"Does she expect you to stay in every night?

Probably not but I’d feel guilty leaving her. She’s now on her own after 48 yrs with a partner and is coming to mine for quality time. "

Ah yeah, see the dilemma. Still a couple of evenings in 3wks should be ok?

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Probably not but I’d feel guilty leaving her. She’s now on her own after 48 yrs with a partner and is coming to mine for quality time. "

In which case, give her the quality time she needs.

Surely you can go without sex for 3 weeks while you give your mother the love and attention she needs.

When she's gone upstairs you'll be saying "I wish I'd spent more time with my mum"

Winston

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Each to their own OP but if I could get time with my Mum I would take that over and above anything else - especially if it was limited time. I would focus on my Mum for the time she was visiting. I’m sure you will have a lovely time together

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

you only get one mum make the most of her,,

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

You never know she may want some fun aswel?

over a year ago

Probably not but I’d feel guilty leaving her. She’s now on her own after 48 yrs with a partner and is coming to mine for quality time.

Surely you can go without sex for 3 weeks while you give your mother the love and attention she needs.

When she's gone upstairs you'll be saying "I wish I'd spent more time with my mum"

Winston "

This is very true Winston I do spend time with my mum we went away for a week earlier in the year. Yes I can go without for 3 weeks but it will be tough x

over a year ago

"Each to their own OP but if I could get time with my Mum I would take that over and above anything else - especially if it was limited time. I would focus on my Mum for the time she was visiting. I’m sure you will have a lovely time together "

I’m we will I have loads planned for her visit

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Pretend you're a teenager again and sneak out the bedroom window once she's asleep.

Then pop off for a quickie and return before she wakes up.

Simples

A

*unless you live in a block of flats in which case skip the sneaking out the window bit......

over a year ago

"Pretend you're a teenager again and sneak out the bedroom window once she's asleep.

Then pop off for a quickie and return before she wakes up.

Simples

A

This is an option

*unless you live in a block of flats in which case skip the sneaking out the window bit......"

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Each to their own OP but if I could get time with my Mum I would take that over and above anything else - especially if it was limited time. I would focus on my Mum for the time she was visiting. I’m sure you will have a lovely time together

I’m we will I have loads planned for her visit "

It will be lovely and she must be excited

By *pYaMan
over a year ago

whereever you are…

Three weeks without sex is nothing compared to how long some on here go without.

Enjoy your three weeks with your mum and you can have fun when she goes home.

over a year ago

"Each to their own OP but if I could get time with my Mum I would take that over and above anything else - especially if it was limited time. I would focus on my Mum for the time she was visiting. I’m sure you will have a lovely time together

I’m we will I have loads planned for her visit

It will be lovely and she must be excited "

She is so excited bless her

over a year ago

If you value fucking strangers more than spending time with your mum just go out every night when she's gone to bed. 3 weeks is a very long time to go without sex. Or just cancel her visit.

over a year ago

If you value fucking strangers more than spending time with your mum just go out every night when she's gone to bed. 3 weeks is a very long time to go without sex. Or just cancel her visit. "

Not at all but one night off for me surely is not a lot ask while she is down for 3 weeks

over a year ago

Probably just enjoy the 3 weeks with her and enjoy her company. I’m sure you can go without meeting for 3 weeks.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I’d not even think about it, and would just spend some quality time with my mum. 3 weeks is only a little wait.

over a year ago

If you value fucking strangers more than spending time with your mum just go out every night when she's gone to bed. 3 weeks is a very long time to go without sex. Or just cancel her visit.

Not at all but one night off for me surely is not a lot ask while she is down for 3 weeks "

In a post near the top you said -

“Probably not but I’d feel guilty leaving her. She’s now on her own after 48 yrs with a partner and is coming to mine for quality time.”

over a year ago

Not at all but one night off for me surely is not a lot ask while she is down for 3 weeks "

Just say you're going out with friends. It's Christmas. You're an adult.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

You're an adult surely you can go out night if you want and your mum would be fine with it .

In saying that though she is only visiting for three weeks and I know if my mum was visiting me for that length of time it wouldn't bother me to spend the time with her and put fab on the back burner for a bit.

over a year ago

Not at all but one night off for me surely is not a lot ask while she is down for 3 weeks

“Probably not but I’d feel guilty leaving her. She’s now on her own after 48 yrs with a partner and is coming to mine for quality time.”

"

I know my mum would probably say go out have fun I’ll be fine.

But yes it’s family time and I’ll focus on spoiling her x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Three weeks is quite a long time to spend in the sole company of anyone, even someone you love very much. I say this as someone who did a lot of caring duties for my own mum (very happily and with no resentment) and since she died in March spend a lot of time with my dad who is naturally very lonely after 70 years with my mum. You will probably need a break regardless of whether it's for sex or just to spend an hour or two alone. Your mum might actually understand that. I suggest you tell her now that you have a couple of evenings or afternoons out lined up, she will know in advance and will probably find ways to occupy herself.

Good luck hope you both have a lovely festive period

over a year ago

Ahhh give the OP a break, its clear she loves her mum very much and plans to do lots with her

OP... you might just have to invest in a new bedroom toy for three weeks

I do admire you.. There is no way i could have my mum stay for such a long time

over a year ago

"Ahhh give the OP a break, its clear she loves her mum very much and plans to do lots with her

I do admire you.. There is no way i could have my mum stay for such a long time "

Thank you x

over a year ago

"Three weeks is quite a long time to spend in the sole company of anyone, even someone you love very much. I say this as someone who did a lot of caring duties for my own mum (very happily and with no resentment) and since she died in March spend a lot of time with my dad who is naturally very lonely after 70 years with my mum. You will probably need a break regardless of whether it's for sex or just to spend an hour or two alone. Your mum might actually understand that. I suggest you tell her now that you have a couple of evenings or afternoons out lined up, she will know in advance and will probably find ways to occupy herself.

Good luck hope you both have a lovely festive period "

I’m sure we will thank you , she’s going to love the Ballet in Cardiff while she’s down , that’s one surprise lined up for her x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ahhh give the OP a break, its clear she loves her mum very much and plans to do lots with her

I do admire you.. There is no way i could have my mum stay for such a long time "

I couldn't have had my mum or my dad for that long. . I'm pretty sure they felt the same

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Three weeks is quite a long time to spend in the sole company of anyone, even someone you love very much. I say this as someone who did a lot of caring duties for my own mum (very happily and with no resentment) and since she died in March spend a lot of time with my dad who is naturally very lonely after 70 years with my mum. You will probably need a break regardless of whether it's for sex or just to spend an hour or two alone. Your mum might actually understand that. I suggest you tell her now that you have a couple of evenings or afternoons out lined up, she will know in advance and will probably find ways to occupy herself.

Good luck hope you both have a lovely festive period

I’m sure we will thank you , she’s going to love the Ballet in Cardiff while she’s down , that’s one surprise lined up for her x"

That sounds great.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Any ideas? "

under her bed she'll never know

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Fair play OP I had my mother stay with me earlier this year, and we managed a week before we wanted to kill each other. 3 weeks of someone you're not used to living with is hard work.

You're allowed a night off to go do what you want. You may find she may actually want a night off from you. When I used to go stay with my gran, I used to slip off to the pub one night a week, because I knew she'd go to bed early that night. Because I was staying with her she would stay up late with me and get all tired, because she wanted to chat all the time.

Do what is right for you both.

over a year ago

I couldn't even do 3 days without a break. I'd say I was going out with friends and just sit in a cafe for some peace. Visiting with relatives can be hard.

You're a much better person than me OP. X

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"

Exactly

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

To be honest I’d say suck it up and enjoy The time with her. As a full time carer for my own mum I know how exhausting and frustrating it can be when you’re together all the time. Feeling responsible for their enjoyment and being Sole source of company. There’ll be plenty opportunities before she arrives and once She’s gone. Anyone worth a fuck will understand and wait till you’re free

By *ulldog_71Man
over a year ago

Sedgefield

Personally I would make the most of the time with her, I know a lot of people our age that don't have their parents anymore and would give up sex for a year to have 5 minutes with them its time you're never going to get back make the most of it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What if the ops mum wants a little time alone herself?

She might not want three weeks of constant company, I'm guessing she's an independent woman with no need of care in the sense of physical help.

It's not a child's duty to take the place of a partner, if you're lucky the parent/child relationship can evolve into one of mutual support but unless there's a need it shouldn't move to one of dependence either way.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Suspend all meetings for 3 weeks and spend time with lonely mum.

over a year ago

Any ideas? "

You don't, your Mum is more important.

I would love to have the chance to spend that time with my Mum again.

over a year ago

Op - you are allowed to have a couple of nights off, and you shouldn’t feel guilty.

Can you say you have a pre planned event?

You have to fill your own cup before you can fill others.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Op - you are allowed to have a couple of nights off, and you shouldn’t feel guilty.

Can you say you have a pre planned event?

You have to fill your own cup before you can fill others. "

This is very true.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What if the ops mum wants a little time alone herself?

She might not want three weeks of constant company, I'm guessing she's an independent woman with no need of care in the sense of physical help.

It's not a child's duty to take the place of a partner, if you're lucky the parent/child relationship can evolve into one of mutual support but unless there's a need it shouldn't move to one of dependence either way.

"

This!

When I go and see mine (we lost my dad to covid) even if it's just for a couple of days, I'll pop down the local pub for a couple of hours one evening as she goes to bed early.

If people are seriously saying someone can't get a few hours away during 21 days then they need to give their heads a wobble.

Everyone needs personal time.

A

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Winston "

I'm reflecting on this post. I think it reads more harsh than intended.

My apologies op.

Maybe suggest you've got a couple of things planned and you have to go see friends a couple of evenings.

Have a cracking time with your mum.

Winston

By *ama bamaMan
over a year ago

dalkeith

How do I discreetly have naughty fun while she’s staying ? why not ask her if she wants to go to a sex club

Any ideas? "

over a year ago

"Each to their own OP but if I could get time with my Mum I would take that over and above anything else - especially if it was limited time. I would focus on my Mum for the time she was visiting. I’m sure you will have a lovely time together "

^^ this

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Any ideas? "

Involve your mum, it’s many guys fantasy

over a year ago

Take her with you to a club.

over a year ago

"Take her with you to a club. "

Only you

over a year ago

You could just say you have xmas drinks /meals with work colleagues (or ex colleagues) for a couple of nights, or even afternoons if that is what you prefer... i think she would be fine with that

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

Set up a fab login for her (and block yourself). Then when she tells you "I'll be popping out for a while tomorrow evening" you sort yourself a meet too.

over a year ago

Give her a bottle of sherry, she'll be out like a light

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Quality don't mean 24/7 for 3 weeks

That just turns it into quantity

And tbh love her or not

If you don't get out it could start to impact you both

You are an adult

Go to some club nights or even a social

over a year ago

Could you not just meet at their house instead?

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Buy her some ear plugs for an Xmas present.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Tell her your going out to buy her a surprise gift.

Don't forget to get something as a surprise to bring back with you though.

How long were you thinking of being out for?

I'd love to spend 3 weeks with my mum but she used to sit in her room knitting and looked after herself. I would pop in her room for a chat before spending the rest of my visit in the living room with my sister. My mum didn't live alone, but was very happy on her own.

If I had said I'm going out to meet friends she would have been happy for me, complimented how I looked and said have a lovely time.

I'm sure your mum will be fine alone for a few hours while you visit a friend, or go shopping alone.

over a year ago

"You could just say you have xmas drinks /meals with work colleagues (or ex colleagues) for a couple of nights, or even afternoons if that is what you prefer... i think she would be fine with that "

Post new Message to Thread