FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Affairs increase life satisfaction for women....

Jump to newest

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

A new study has found that females are likely to be given a boost if they play away but straying has the opposite effect on men - who suffer if they commit adultery.

Researchers from Tilburg University in the Netherlands collected data on 609 German adults over the course of 12 years and quizzed them on their wellbeing as well as relationships.

On the whole, the analysis revealed that women who cheat experience an increase in self-esteem and life satisfaction.

The study, published in the journal Psychological Science, reads: "Our analyses detected one group of participants who seem to recover and even thrive after infidelity... unfaithful women.

"Potentially, women's affairs are more likely to be a result of partner dissatisfaction, and consequently, the affair may be a wake-up call for their partners, leading to positive behavioural change.

"A look at the outcomes suggest that male perpetrators were more negatively affected by the event."

Holy Cow Batman..... It's the Germans...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Oh cool!

And for the hotwives that suffer from tl;dr:

My inbox is open and is better for you than that Oil of Olay stuff

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Oh cool!

My inbox is open and is better for you than that Oil of Olay stuff "

Thank you for summarising and making such a noble sacrifice.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Oh cool!

Thank you for summarising and making such a noble sacrifice. "

I'm just out here trying to give back the years I take off people's lives with my general everyday bullshit, I'm sure you understand

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

So erm. Does that read as;

Women who cheat feel good about themselves?

Men who cheat don’t feel good about themselves?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Oh cool!

I'm just out here trying to give back the years I take off people's lives with my general everyday bullshit, I'm sure you understand "

Yeah boi.

Guess I'll be setting up a gloryhole to give back the amount of bullshit I've generated in the past 48 hours. Any hothusbands, my inbox is open for you.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

#allwomen

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Oh cool!

I'm just out here trying to give back the years I take off people's lives with my general everyday bullshit, I'm sure you understand

Yeah boi.

Guess I'll be setting up a gloryhole to give back the amount of bullshit I've generated in the past 48 hours. Any hothusbands, my inbox is open for you.

"

((Pssst Meli, it’s a glory hole, can you not drop the “hot” and “husband” requirement from your offer, it’s a little restrictive and it really won’t matter, as you won’t be able to see us, I’ll wash me winkie, I promise ))

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Oh cool!

Yeah boi.

((Pssst Meli, it’s a glory hole, can you not drop the “hot” and “husband” requirement from your offer, it’s a little restrictive and it really won’t matter, as you won’t be able to see us, I’ll wash me winkie, I promise )) "

Good point well made. No point having requirements if it's a glory hole is there?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep, I can testify to that.

I was having an affair and the women decided to confess to her husband. He forgave her. They are still together. My wife decided she couldn't forgive me, and we divorced. The Irony is that I later found out she was having an affair with the guy she later married!!

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

This, coupled with the fact that married men live longer than single men but married women die earlier than single women, leads me to suggest that we shut down all marriages right now until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

Post new Message to Thread