Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Public flashing...

Jump to newest

By *otfitbmthcouple OP   Man
over a year ago

Blandford

I've posted up some public flashing pictures. Who else loves the risk of getting caught x

Rach xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocopopsMan
over a year ago

south cosst

Big fan here

By *r G and Lizzy BCouple
over a year ago

Burton-upon-Trent

We are exhibitionists and we absolutely love getting caught in the act. Usually just masterbation. We've had some right spontaneous things happen along with a police visit once

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it!

BUT it’s a bit morally dodgy. Getting your rocks off to getting caught it one thing, but the person catching you hadn’t consented to that play and so you could really upset or offend someone.

I prefer to keep it to places that are play friendly.

over a year ago

*hasn’t consented

By *licia9090Woman
over a year ago

sussex

I can be a bit naughty that way! Check out my vids x

over a year ago

Yeh fun in the right setting but risky in the wrong I.e. arrest permanent feature on the sex offenders register

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Right place and time hot, wrong place and time, on a register.

By *otmyrealname99Man
over a year ago

Manchester

A little bit of risk makes it more exciting :?-?P

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Right place and time hot, wrong place and time, on a register. "

This

over a year ago

Love getting caught wanking or fucking. It’s a huge turn on knowing someone has seen my cock aching hard fucking someone.

over a year ago

Im pretty certain if i dropped my pants in the highstreet id get on a regester

over a year ago

I have always wondered about this. People that play in public, dont you worry about if a child sees you?

There was a couple not so long ago that were having sex, in the daytime in the sand dunes in Swansea. They were filmed from an overlooking flat. There are a lot of flats there, and most contain children.

The thought of that alone would make me not risk it, an adult catching me is one thing, but id be mortified if it were a child

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

A yoing child caught two blokes in the act in Duke mound on brighton sea front, the dad wasn't close enough to grab them. The police were involved.

Not worth the risk in my opinion.

over a year ago

"We are exhibitionists and we absolutely love getting caught in the act. Usually just masterbation. We've had some right spontaneous things happen along with a police visit once "

That's not something to be proud of is it?!

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Wrong on so many levels not everyone wants someone else’s kink inflicted on them

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

I’m agreeing with other folk how it’s wrong. Save it for clubs.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Just wrong

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I think it's wrong.

If there's any chance of someone seeing you who hasn't consented then it's wrong.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Obviously not bothered about kids seeing you! Why do people think it's ok to inflict a kink onto others without consent????

over a year ago

Not for me I’m afraid

Enjoy yourselves

By *otfitbmthcouple OP   Man
over a year ago

Blandford

Right, just to get this straight. There is no way i'd get caught, or do anything to offend anyone. So please don't confuse this with anything like that. It just gets the heart racing.

James is a pro photographer, pictures are taken with all the respect in the world.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Unless you're somewhere completely secluded there'll always be a risk of being seen and as 99%+ of the population aren't swingers then that's enough of a statistic to put me off the idea.

Imposing your kinks on others is never advised. The risk of it ending badly far outweigh the potential thrill gained. Is it worth being reported?

Whether a 'pro' photographer or an amateur with a camera phone it makes no difference.

Add in that the choice of location will also be key if you want to take nudes outdoors. Anywhere publicly accessible is a bad idea. And regardless of personal beliefs taking naked photos in any building with religious connections is highly disrespectful, the same with graveyards. There are no end of places it can be done with minimal risk of being seen by anyone else. Do it there and it's all good.

A

over a year ago

£5k fine and added to the sexoffender list for life if caught!

over a year ago

I'd have to be pretty egotistical to assume anyone would want to catch me 'flashing'.

Just makes me think of dirty auld men in raincoats, it's the same concept so be a no from me.

over a year ago

a bit of harmless fun so it’s all good, & obviously not done to offend others...!

each to own & nowt wrong in having fun knowing not harming any1 (by being careful)...!

By *ervice2000Man
over a year ago

derby

"I've posted up some public flashing pictures. Who else loves the risk of getting caught x

Rach xx"

LOVE IT!!! YOUR PICS ARE GREAT!!!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

They are good pics! And yes love the thrill 2! X

over a year ago

"I love it!

BUT it’s a bit morally dodgy. Getting your rocks off to getting caught it one thing, but the person catching you hadn’t consented to that play and so you could really upset or offend someone.

I prefer to keep it to places that are play friendly. "

This is my take on it too. Totally understand the thrill of it however we always have to be careful not to accidentally get people caught up in our games. What is harmless to us could be really distressing to someone else just something for people to bear in mind.

over a year ago

I don't like confining sex and nudity to the bedroom... and I have indulged in outdoor fun. But I always seek out quiet and secluded spots, and do my best to make sure nobody is around.

If you're doing it because you love the risk of being caught, that's a bit messed up I think. Why does the thought of strangers seeing you flash excite you? What about consent? It's pretty disturbing!

I'm probably a hypocrite since I have had sex and removed clothes outdoors, but doing it for the risk of being caught doesn't sit right with me.

over a year ago

"I don't like confining sex and nudity to the bedroom... and I have indulged in outdoor fun. But I always seek out quiet and secluded spots, and do my best to make sure nobody is around.

If you're doing it because you love the risk of being caught, that's a bit messed up I think. Why does the thought of strangers seeing you flash excite you? What about consent? It's pretty disturbing!

I'm probably a hypocrite since I have had sex and removed clothes outdoors, but doing it for the risk of being caught doesn't sit right with me. "

You're not a hypocrite. There is a definite line between sex/ pics with the intention of getting 'caught' and doing it carefully where no-one will see.

Consent is everything.

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Nah, I prefer my play partners fully consenting

over a year ago

I completely agree with what most have said. Finding a secluded area were are unlikely to be seen is one thing. Deliberately flashing someone or hoping you seen (suggesting it's not that secluded) is something else.

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
over a year ago

Debauchery

Not the risk of being caught for us, just another dimension of us having a giggle, trying not to take it seriously and we hope others enjoy it too.

Hades

x

By *oofer1Man
over a year ago

consett

One of my biggest fantasies x

over a year ago

Too difficult holding a fone & doing anything !!

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

"I've posted up some public flashing pictures. Who else loves the risk of getting caught x

Rach xx"

Where is this ‘flashing’ taking place? Asking for a friend

over a year ago

"Not the risk of being caught for us, just another dimension of us having a giggle, trying not to take it seriously and we hope others enjoy it too.

Hades

x"

You hope others enjoy it too? Hilarious giggle.

Post new Message to Thread