Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrassing conversations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok this is a weird one.

Me and a fab friend love to embarrass each other when we are out in public by talking loudly about awkward things to gauge others reactions. Has anyone any good ideas or topics that might be fun to discuss?

Ill give you an idea of what I've used before.

We are in the queue at a coffee shop which is full. Ill start to cry and say loudly i can't believe you brought me here to ask for a divorce. He replied with well what do you expect your shit in bed your sister is far better lay.

I know some people might find it weird to do but its just some fun.

So any ideas would be good as we are going to a christmas market next week and thats prime slot to have some fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When mr holds my hand in public, I like to embarrass him but shouting “why are you trying to hold my hand, I’m your fucking sister you creep”. He gets embarrassed very easily so it doesn’t take much

over a year ago

"When mr holds my hand in public, I like to embarrass him but shouting “why are you trying to hold my hand, I’m your fucking sister you creep”. He gets embarrassed very easily so it doesn’t take much "

I cannot.

I am doing this today creased.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Op that's absolutely fantastic you could ask if he's wearing his plastic knickers, talk about him giving you an sti, asking him how big is the double dildo he's buying is size wise or ask if his 4 grand sex doll has arrived yet

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

There was a video on social media of a teenager in America pushing his Nan around supermarkets doing just that, with someone filming the reactions of other shoppers and staff.

Some of the subjects they talked about (in loud voices) were epic.

A

over a year ago

"Op that's absolutely fantastic you could ask if he's wearing his plastic knickers, talk about him giving you an sti, asking him how big is the double dildo he's buying is size wise or ask if his 4 grand sex doll has arrived yet"

Omg!! Yes these ideas are brillant

over a year ago

"When mr holds my hand in public, I like to embarrass him but shouting “why are you trying to hold my hand, I’m your fucking sister you creep”. He gets embarrassed very easily so it doesn’t take much

I cannot.

I am doing this today creased. "

My daughter does it to him too. In the toy shop she ran away and as he was chasing her she was screaming “help , he’s not my dad” I couldn’t stop laughing

I think he hate us

over a year ago

I often loudly ask one of my best mates if he has brought the felching straw in public places ????

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Following for ideas

over a year ago

When he’s looking at something say “hey!, don’t put that in your pocket. I’ll buy it for you, I thought we were passed the stealing thing”

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Ok this is a weird one.

Me and a fab friend love to embarrass each other when we are out in public by talking loudly about awkward things to gauge others reactions. Has anyone any good ideas or topics that might be fun to discuss?

Ill give you an idea of what I've used before.

We are in the queue at a coffee shop which is full. Ill start to cry and say loudly i can't believe you brought me here to ask for a divorce. He replied with well what do you expect your shit in bed your sister is far better lay.

I know some people might find it weird to do but its just some fun.

So any ideas would be good as we are going to a christmas market next week and thats prime slot to have some fun "

omg you've got covid and you're out without a mask cough cough

over a year ago

"When he’s looking at something say “hey!, don’t put that in your pocket. I’ll buy it for you, I thought we were passed the stealing thing” "

How can you think of all these! Hes in trouble for sure now. You have gave me great ideas

By *eybert77Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

"When mr holds my hand in public, I like to embarrass him but shouting “why are you trying to hold my hand, I’m your fucking sister you creep”. He gets embarrassed very easily so it doesn’t take much "

So so funny

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We're pretty much the same, although neither embarrass easily, the Mr will often shout about caging me when I get home in the middle of the supermarket we get some strange concerned looks, in the coffee shop when asked for names I said his was thrush because he's an irritating Cunt, it was written on his lid

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Can always remember the time getting on a bus, and bumping into a hairdresser I knew whose sister was paying a flying visit from S.Africa was also on the bus.

To this day not sure how the conversation got round to French knickers.

over a year ago

Pretend you’re choking to the point he needs to give you the heimlich maneuver. Then moan really loud

By *altenkommandoMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

“FFS, You need to stop farting or go to the toilet, I can’t keep cleaning it up if you follow through again”

Post new Message to Thread