Gateway to the Beacons

Who else journals?

I do two a daily one and a gratitude journal I created myself and had printed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I do although I don't do it daily. I did try but it became a chore so now I do it because I want to rather than because I have to

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I haven't started yet. But since my beloved passed away I'm going to write all the happy memories and things I do through out the day that I'd like to tell him. It will be like a conversation with him

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"I haven't started yet. But since my beloved passed away I'm going to write all the happy memories and things I do through out the day that I'd like to tell him. It will be like a conversation with him"

That is beautiful

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I haven't started yet. But since my beloved passed away I'm going to write all the happy memories and things I do through out the day that I'd like to tell him. It will be like a conversation with him"

Excellent idea!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Na thats what fabs for

over a year ago

I keep a mindfulness Journal.

over a year ago

I do, I get up a bit earlier and write for 20 minutes every day. Then I do some gratitude writing when I’ve done it.

It’s a great practice to get into

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"I do, I get up a bit earlier and write for 20 minutes every day. Then I do some gratitude writing when I’ve done it.

It’s a great practice to get into "

I made my own gratitude journal had 50 printed off gave them as gifts

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"I keep a mindfulness Journal. "

over a year ago

"I do, I get up a bit earlier and write for 20 minutes every day. Then I do some gratitude writing when I’ve done it.

It’s a great practice to get into "

Have to agree...lots of evidence to show that regular journalling is good for your well-being...

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I like to journal everyday. Sometimes more than once. It’s a great way to keep myself grounded and take some of the thoughts out of my head so I can concentrate. I’ve found mindfulness an excellent tool to be happy with my life.

I do my journal on my phone on a secured app. It’s a lot easier for me now than a written journal

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

I never have, but have seen it recommended many times. Like the idea

Genuine question, but how do you know what to write? Is it structured or is the intention that you just go with the flow?

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"I like to journal everyday. Sometimes more than once. It’s a great way to keep myself grounded and take some of the thoughts out of my head so I can concentrate. I’ve found mindfulness an excellent tool to be happy with my life.

I do my journal on my phone on a secured app. It’s a lot easier for me now than a written journal "

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I never have, but have seen it recommended many times. Like the idea

Genuine question, but how do you know what to write? Is it structured or is the intention that you just go with the flow?"

I tend to just go with the flow. A bit like talking out loud but writing it down instead. Hope that makes sense?

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Genuine question, but how do you know what to write? Is it structured or is the intention that you just go with the flow?

I tend to just go with the flow. A bit like talking out loud but writing it down instead. Hope that makes sense? "

Yes, it does. With the intention of 'letting go' of negative thoughts/emotions, or capturing the positive. I think it's clear I'd probably overthink it too much! I'd never get anything committed to paper!

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I tend to just go with the flow. A bit like talking out loud but writing it down instead. Hope that makes sense?

Yes, it does. With the intention of 'letting go' of negative thoughts/emotions, or capturing the positive. I think it's clear I'd probably overthink it too much! I'd never get anything committed to paper! "

The best way I find is take a little minute when your mind is clear - mine is normally while I have a cigarette, and just write down your thoughts right at that moment. That’s why I do it on my phone. Then there’s really no overthinking. Give it a whirl. What’s the worse that could happen?

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Yes, it does. With the intention of 'letting go' of negative thoughts/emotions, or capturing the positive. I think it's clear I'd probably overthink it too much! I'd never get anything committed to paper!

The best way I find is take a little minute when your mind is clear - mine is normally while I have a cigarette, and just write down your thoughts right at that moment. That’s why I do it on my phone. Then there’s really no overthinking. Give it a whirl. What’s the worse that could happen? "

that is exactlly it

Post new Message to Thread