Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Language

Jump to newest

By *ustaman OP   Man
over a year ago

weymouth

I'm starting (probably always have just noticing it more) to see more and more derogatory language used towards women mostly by men. For example 'office slut'if the woman calls herself that then that is her prerogative but for a man to say that is in my mind just insulting. Or am I becoming too sensitive for this site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

You are not wrong, just because the person is on the Internet does not mean you should treat them with any less respect than you would on a date.

By *r G and Lizzy BCouple
over a year ago

Burton-upon-Trent

Some people like it just like we do. If they come at us with this language without permission then it's an instant block but in the bedroom it's totally different.

Remember.... 99% of men are complete dick heads.

By *ustaman OP   Man
over a year ago

weymouth

"Some people like it just like we do. If they come at us with this language without permission then it's an instant block but in the bedroom it's totally different.

Remember.... 99% of men are complete dick heads. "

And it's the permission or invite to speak like that appears to be missing a lot of the time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think it's a gender problem, it's a people problem. Some people see you being on a sex site as not being a human being. Respect can disappear fast when it comes to sex.

over a year ago

Its clearly not just on sites like this. Use of forums/social platforms etc make people think they are anonymous so they feel its acceptable to make comments which they very rarely do, face to face..

over a year ago

"I don't think it's a gender problem, it's a people problem. Some people see you being on a sex site as not being a human being. Respect can disappear fast when it comes to sex."

Unfortunately, you are right..

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Its clearly not just on sites like this. Use of forums/social platforms etc make people think they are anonymous so they feel its acceptable to make comments which they very rarely do, face to face.."

This.

Facebook is just as bad and don't start with Xbox multiplayer. It's amazing when playing games online how many 14 year olds have fucked my mum.

over a year ago

" don't start with Xbox multiplayer. It's amazing when playing games online how many 14 year olds have fucked my mum."

Being a woman on there is really fun too, I think I've had friends/party chat only on since 2010

Post new Message to Thread