Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When it's over

Jump to newest

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Just a little bit down today, thought I was in a happily growing and swinging relationship with a woman I love so much, just to find out that it's over. Seems its because I would prefer to have her all to myself (at least emotionally) but that's not what's she's after..

Sorry if this seems like a sob story asking for sympathy, it isn't.. I just need to vent, get it off my chest.. Almost feel like I did something wrong..

Meh vent over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Hey sorry mate sometimes you just don't know what you did wrong, hope you get over her

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

"Hey sorry mate sometimes you just don't know what you did wrong, hope you get over her "

Im sure I will given time.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck

over a year ago

I agree loved my ex so fucking fit incredible woman just she struggled with my sex side but wish she cud of let it go still be having good life now

Turned me on wen or if we had 3 sum how much he fancied her and almost cum instantly

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Just a little bit down today, thought I was in a happily growing and swinging relationship with a woman I love so much, just to find out that it's over. Seems its because I would prefer to have her all to myself (at least emotionally) but that's not what's she's after..

Sorry if this seems like a sob story asking for sympathy, it isn't.. I just need to vent, get it off my chest.. Almost feel like I did something wrong..

Meh vent over. "

So sorry to hear this. It’s hard when you both want different things. Hope you are ok.

Mrs

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 17/11/22 00:58:25]

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

"Just a little bit down today, thought I was in a happily growing and swinging relationship with a woman I love so much, just to find out that it's over. Seems its because I would prefer to have her all to myself (at least emotionally) but that's not what's she's after..

Meh vent over.

So sorry to hear this. It’s hard when you both want different things. Hope you are ok.

Mrs "

Thank you

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Sorry to hear that OP, life can kick you in the balls sometimes

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Ach, hope you're doing as okay as can be OP. When things come to an end in relationships it's difficult. You're going to grieve as daft as that sounds.

Try and not frame it as you doing something wrong. You're just not compatible as a pair. Not your fault. I hope you're feeling better soon. x

over a year ago

Having come out of a relationship recently I know where you're at OP. It's hard, especially when you think all the right boxes had been ticked only to find they were not ticked in permanent ink.

I'm finding myself reserved to the fact perhaps my happy ever after is unachievable (for me). After 3 failed marriages and gods know how many failed relationships, perhaps being one half of something is not my destiny. No matter how hard I tried.

All I can say to you is forge ahead, yes hurt but don't let the hurt rule you.

over a year ago

When you love someone you're always ..always at the risk of that happening, there is absolutely nothing can be done if the other person feels the way they do , if you truly love the other person and they don't feel the same as you ..well get ready for what comes with that, only time will heal how you feel but if you want my advice don't waste anymore of your time mopping over it cause she's not mopping ,she has moved on and is doing what she wants to do .

over a year ago

Aww OP I am gutted for you. You are bound to feel low and have a mixture of emotions. We are your friends and if it helps you to vent here then we can support you through this period. Give yourself time.

NBVN x

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Thank you all very much appriciate the support. Does feel as if I've heart my heart trampled all over, especially seeing as I know she's already meeting with other guys.. Doesn't feel as if she ever did care.. Meh ill just plod along will eventually get over her.

Again thank you all

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that . That really sucks.

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"Thank you all very much appriciate the support. Does feel as if I've heart my heart trampled all over, especially seeing as I know she's already meeting with other guys.. Doesn't feel as if she ever did care.. Meh ill just plod along will eventually get over her.

Again thank you all"

Sorry to hear but your status has me thinking

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I totally get you OP been there

Take time for you

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

It's awful when it happens but the best thing you can do is look ahead x

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

Could have been worse. Usually the woman wants you all to herself!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you all very much appriciate the support. Does feel as if I've heart my heart trampled all over, especially seeing as I know she's already meeting with other guys.. Doesn't feel as if she ever did care.. Meh ill just plod along will eventually get over her.

Again thank you all

Sorry to hear but your status has me thinking"

Maybe it's just a way for him to cope and enjoy a bit of human interaction/contact again. I've definitely gone down the fuck it out of me route and it helped boost my confidence to remember I was attractive to others.

There's no right or wrong (well no, there's definitely a few!) way to go about it. Just be kind to yourself Op.

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Thank you.. Again.. Wow didn't know there was that much support on here. Yeah that status is me trying to just enjoy life, and forget her to be honest. All I feel like I'm doing is moping about, and it's not very helpful

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

when I've been in a relationship and it's ended I've always given myself three weeks to mope about and then I get on with my life. Unless they die

over a year ago

Hope you do it better than i did that shit was just pathetic

over a year ago

You didn't do anything wrong. You're just not compatible. At least you were upfront about how you felt, otherwise it could have ended in a lot more hurt further down the line.

You'll feel better in time. I hope you find a meet and it helps to take your mind off her.

over a year ago

"You didn't do anything wrong. You're just not compatible. At least you were upfront about how you felt, otherwise it could have ended in a lot more hurt further down the line.

You'll feel better in time. I hope you find a meet and it helps to take your mind off her. "

I'm in a similar boat and really need a boob to cry on right now!

over a year ago

"You didn't do anything wrong. You're just not compatible. At least you were upfront about how you felt, otherwise it could have ended in a lot more hurt further down the line.

You'll feel better in time. I hope you find a meet and it helps to take your mind off her.

I'm in a similar boat and really need a boob to cry on right now!"

You can cry on mime but I've not plucked my nipples for 6 weeks.

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

You'll feel better in time. I hope you find a meet and it helps to take your mind off her. "

Thank you, I do understand that.. But it's silly how the mind works. I'm hoping I find a meet, doesn't even have to be for sex, although I wouldn't complain.. Just the company would be nice.

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Stay strong m8 it's tough at times x

over a year ago

I'm in a similar boat and really need a boob to cry on right now!

You can cry on mime but I've not plucked my nipples for 6 weeks."

Me either it's totally fine, we can floss our teeth while enjoying the warmth of each other's chests. I'll put on some Barry white

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Stay strong! x Love can make us act in strange ways ...... like uhmmmmmmm ..... not being able to possess someone , being broken hearted and advertising for meets today. It's wrenching at times.

You stay strong and up there x ! x

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Thank you, I do understand that.. But it's silly how the mind works. I'm hoping I find a meet, doesn't even have to be for sex, although I wouldn't complain.. Just the company would be nice. "

I am off to a local social meetup tonight, it does get easier with time mate, like you thought more and said the L word

By *ussieChris OP   Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Thank you, I do understand that.. But it's silly how the mind works. I'm hoping I find a meet, doesn't even have to be for sex, although I wouldn't complain.. Just the company would be nice.

I am off to a local social meetup tonight, it does get easier with time mate, like you thought more and said the L word "

That L word was used a lot while we were together.

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Things happen for reasons...time will tell if she made a mistake or as hard as it may be it was the right decision.

Evidently you had good times remember those and take solace from them...eventually you'll get back in the saddle ( so to speak).

You never know what's round the corner.

over a year ago

Good luck moving forward mate. Things happen for a reason. Have a big man hug (o)

Post new Message to Thread