Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Using somebody else pic

Jump to newest

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

I’ve just noticed that somebody is using my pic as profile pic. Reported to admin…

Shocked a bit as this guy got 11 verifications (?!)

Why people do that?!?and what fab will do with it?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I’ve just noticed that somebody is using my pic as profile pic. Reported to admin…

Why people do that?!?and what fab will do with it?!"

lol well yours is quite nice

By *illynillyCouple
over a year ago

Wiltshire

We ve had pictures taken and then sent to people via another app...horrible feeling

By *weet and SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Around the Midlands

Someone used ours as their private pics. Only found out via another couple we know. Reported but not quite sure what happened or whether they just set up another profile and did it again

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

"We ve had pictures taken and then sent to people via another app...horrible feeling "

Yeah the feeling is awful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’ve just noticed that somebody is using my pic as profile pic. Reported to admin…

That’s the trouble with putting pictures on the internet though isn’t it?

It’s a shifty experience but it happens on all social media.

There’s only one real guarantee that it can’t happen but that ship has sailed.

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

"Someone used ours as their private pics. Only found out via another couple we know. Reported but not quite sure what happened or whether they just set up another profile and did it again "

Might be cat and mouse chase…

I’m a bit shocked it happened on here I would expect better…

Apparently got profiles on tinder lol but never downloaded the app!!

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

Why people do that?!?and what fab will do with it?!lol well yours is quite nice "

Thanks

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

Why people do that?!?and what fab will do with it?!

That’s the trouble with putting pictures on the internet though isn’t it?

It’s a shifty experience but it happens on all social media.

There’s only one real guarantee that it can’t happen but that ship has sailed. "

I’m hoping admin will deal with it

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

"Someone used ours as their private pics. Only found out via another couple we know. Reported but not quite sure what happened or whether they just set up another profile and did it again

Apparently got profiles on tinder lol but never downloaded the app!!"

Add your name to your pic, blend it in somewhere so it can't be cropped out

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's one of the joys of sites like this.

I've had numerous pics "borrowed" by other forum users and attached to messages or used on their own profile.

They were so lazy in fact they didn't even remove my name from them first and copied and pasted my bio as their own also.

over a year ago

It happens a lot and is very sad on their part. I had someone with 100 veris using mine. Not a lot you can do except report these things, once the photos are out there people can do what they like.

By *ady CurvaceousWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I've had so many photos nicked before I started marking them (probably still being nicked) a guy was taking them and sending on kik using my fab username. He was making up a story that I was a mother vetting guys who wanted to impregnate my daughter, apparently they had to fuck me first before I let them get my daughter (I don't have a daughter) pregnant. Admin didn't do anything as they weren't using my photos on their profile, despite all the evidence I gave them. They are probably still doing it now.

Found my photos being used on 2 other sex sites also. It's a really horrible thing.

If they are openly using your photos on their profile, report to admin. They will either remove them, or do what they did to me which is make you THINK they removed them but in reality they just block them for you, so you see a message saying "this user doesn't appear to be on the site anymore" when in fact, they are. Having a couples account and being messaged by the guy who was apparently removed showed me that.

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

"Someone used ours as their private pics. Only found out via another couple we know. Reported but not quite sure what happened or whether they just set up another profile and did it again

Add your name to your pic, blend it in somewhere so it can't be cropped out "

Any app to do that?!?

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

"It's one of the joys of sites like this.

I've had numerous pics "borrowed" by other forum users and attached to messages or used on their own profile.

They were so lazy in fact they didn't even remove my name from them first and copied and pasted my bio as their own also."

Shocking lol

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

"It happens a lot and is very sad on their part. I had someone with 100 veris using mine. Not a lot you can do except report these things, once the photos are out there people can do what they like. "

Im hoping he will be blocked for a while

over a year ago

Rightly so. Shocking to say the least. Tbh

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Any app to do that?!?"

Use your camera settings, just use the text, or use SC to add the writing

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

"I've had so many photos nicked before I started marking them (probably still being nicked) a guy was taking them and sending on kik using my fab username. He was making up a story that I was a mother vetting guys who wanted to impregnate my daughter, apparently they had to fuck me first before I let them get my daughter (I don't have a daughter) pregnant. Admin didn't do anything as they weren't using my photos on their profile, despite all the evidence I gave them. They are probably still doing it now.

Found my photos being used on 2 other sex sites also. It's a really horrible thing.

If they are openly using your photos on their profile, report to admin. They will either remove them, or do what they did to me which is make you THINK they removed them but in reality they just block them for you, so you see a message saying "this user doesn't appear to be on the site anymore" when in fact, they are. Having a couples account and being messaged by the guy who was apparently removed showed me that. "

Thank you for this I will keep checking his profile and hope only that he is removed for everyone…

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Apparently got profiles on tinder lol but never downloaded the app!!"

We've been told that Flik is on kik too but we don't use it.

over a year ago

"I've had so many photos nicked before I started marking them (probably still being nicked) a guy was taking them and sending on kik using my fab username. He was making up a story that I was a mother vetting guys who wanted to impregnate my daughter, apparently they had to fuck me first before I let them get my daughter (I don't have a daughter) pregnant. Admin didn't do anything as they weren't using my photos on their profile, despite all the evidence I gave them. They are probably still doing it now.

If they are openly using your photos on their profile, report to admin. They will either remove them, or do what they did to me which is make you THINK they removed them but in reality they just block them for you, so you see a message saying "this user doesn't appear to be on the site anymore" when in fact, they are. Having a couples account and being messaged by the guy who was apparently removed showed me that. "

Shocking,yet real and true.. intenet for us heh.

Face to face has gone. Not many step up.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I reported the same guy about 4 times. He was regularly using the forum and using pics of another forum user.

I believe his account has disappeared now.

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

Any app to do that?!?

Use your camera settings, just use the text, or use SC to add the writing "

Thanks a lot I will start doing this

By *0ladfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Brisbane

"I reported the same guy about 4 times. He was regularly using the forum and using pics of another forum user.

I believe his account has disappeared now. "

Good news then

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There was an issue on here a couple of years ago where women were getting messages from another woman claiming they had seen their pics being used on chatgroups and to prove their point they asked for k*k details so they could send them the screenshots.

Despite warnings on various fora lots of women did give out their details and were then inundated with messages on that app.

over a year ago

Put your username on them

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Had my bids from here taken and put on other sites and my face pics to set up a profile on a vanilla site! Would never have know of either had not someone from here informed me x

By *cnugatugMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Yup I've had my pic's hacked and used on other site's it sucks and that's why I don't upload many I'd rather send them to the person or couple I'm chatting with

By *weet and SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Around the Midlands

Add your name to your pic, blend it in somewhere so it can't be cropped out "

Exactly what we're planning to do from now on. Thanks x

over a year ago

"Someone used ours as their private pics. Only found out via another couple we know. Reported but not quite sure what happened or whether they just set up another profile and did it again "

Same thing happend to me which is why my pics are for (very selective) friends only. It's quite sad really that sick and twisted scum use other peoples pictures and just proves that EVERYONE must be extremely careful when you get pressed into showing pics!. Please be careful......

Love and hugs.x

over a year ago

The length that some people go to just doesn't shock me anymore

And if your pics arnt of you then it just makes me wonder if the verifications are fake to

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

The price one pays for being hot.

Some people use easily searchable pics taken from twitter or reddit accounts.

It's funny when they pop up on multiple profiles.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"The length that some people go to just doesn't shock me anymore

And if your pics arnt of you then it just makes me wonder if the verifications are fake to "

Someone from the forums used pics from a very popular huge penid reddit account for years. Now he's gone there's another account opened up using the same pics.

The original account was well verified too.

over a year ago

How did he get 11 people to verify him . Surely when he turns up and nothing matches you would walk away x

over a year ago

Well If they fucking manage to pull with mine when I can’t ! Kudos to the guy !

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"Well If they fucking manage to pull with mine when I can’t ! Kudos to the guy ! "

Are you joking? You appear to have a fan club…unless that’s the bloke who nicked your photos

over a year ago

"Well If they fucking manage to pull with mine when I can’t ! Kudos to the guy !

Are you joking? You appear to have a fan club…unless that’s the bloke who nicked your photos "

Meet me and you’ll know

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

If they used mine it must be to scare people not attract

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"Well If they fucking manage to pull with mine when I can’t ! Kudos to the guy !

Are you joking? You appear to have a fan club…unless that’s the bloke who nicked your photos

Meet me and you’ll know "

I’ll keep it secret that it’s round the back of Asda then or there’ll be a stampede !

over a year ago

This is why I'm skeptical of the Veri system...how can you verify something if it isn't what you've seen sent to you?

I think alot of men veri people without actually meeting them.

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Meet me and you’ll know

I’ll keep it secret that it’s round the back of Asda then or there’ll be a stampede ! "

He’s at Waitrose now I seen him the aisle for unicorn food with Tarquin

over a year ago

Meet me and you’ll know

I’ll keep it secret that it’s round the back of Asda then or there’ll be a stampede ! "

You are so considerate

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"This is why I'm skeptical of the Veri system...how can you verify something if it isn't what you've seen sent to you?

I think alot of men veri people without actually meeting them. "

Just trying to work this out

over a year ago

Meet me and you’ll know

I’ll keep it secret that it’s round the back of Asda then or there’ll be a stampede !

He’s at Waitrose now I seen him the aisle for unicorn food with Tarquin "

thank you, it is not like I asked you to not tell anything

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Honestly I don't understand the thought process, follow it to a logical conclusion.

1. Steal pictures

2. Increase your exposure

3. Get meets

4. People see you are not the person in picture

5. ???

6. Sex???

Somewhere at number 5 all the laws of common sense must just turn upside down

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Meet me and you’ll know

thank you, it is not like I asked you to not tell anything "

it was the trolley of watermelons gave you away

over a year ago

Fab and bearded you know you're a sexy bitch but you're playing the 'I'm not hot game' to the max!

And Mrs Jae, you've got this!

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"Honestly I don't understand the thought process, follow it to a logical conclusion.

1. Steal pictures

3. Get meets

5. ???

6. Sex???

Somewhere at number 5 all the laws of common sense must just turn upside down "

I would have thought people using others photos have no intention of meeting.

Baffling

over a year ago

"Honestly I don't understand the thought process, follow it to a logical conclusion.

1. Steal pictures

3. Get meets

5. ???

6. Sex???

Somewhere at number 5 all the laws of common sense must just turn upside down "

Number 5 is where you put on some smooth jazz and do a strip tease so damn well that the soon to be verification just can't help but swoon!

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

That's what happened to me very first week on, hence I don't now. I have also come across someone's profile that copied several statements out of mine literally verboten. There are plenty of weird folk

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"Fab and bearded you know you're a sexy bitch but you're playing the 'I'm not hot game' to the max!

And Mrs Jae, you've got this! "

Just deciding what to wear

Something from the 90’s should do it

over a year ago

It wasnt me

over a year ago

"Fab and bearded you know you're a sexy bitch but you're playing the 'I'm not hot game' to the max!

"

Dress up as a spice girl. Then give the spice.

over a year ago

Meet me and you’ll know

it was the trolley of watermelons gave you away"

The little holes in them ?

over a year ago

Dress up as a spice girl. Then give the spice."

To the max !

Well if I manage to pull mrs Jae, even for a drink of lychee juice and virgin hairy pussy juice, I’d be a happy man !

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Meet me and you’ll know

The little holes in them ? "

The grannies false teeth still stuck in one from your foray around the back

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I found someone on here using my photos some years ago.

I told my friend on here. She took it upon herself to message the guy telling him she was interested.

She strung him along for quite some time, ramping up the interest all the time. Eventually, she sent him a message telling him he was a d**k for stealing my photos in no uncertain terms. He deleted his profile straight awAy.

Not a lady to be messed with, and I did enjoy what she did .

over a year ago

Meet me and you’ll know

The little holes in them ?

The grannies false teeth still stuck in one from your foray around the back "

Fucking Nora, told her to glue them better !

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

To the max !

Well if I manage to pull mrs Jae, even for a drink of lychee juice and virgin hairy pussy juice, I’d be a happy man ! "

Add a shot of vodka to that (double) and it’s a done deal !

over a year ago

To the max !

Well if I manage to pull mrs Jae, even for a drink of lychee juice and virgin hairy pussy juice, I’d be a happy man !

"

Oh so only he benefits from the spice girl look? Christ you come up with ideas and people just take them away with them to the damn max...

over a year ago

To the max !

"

Consider it done

over a year ago

To the max !

Oh so only he benefits from the spice girl look? Christ you come up with ideas and people just take them away with them to the damn max..."

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

To the max !

Oh so only he benefits from the spice girl look? Christ you come up with ideas and people just take them away with them to the damn max..."

See if he’ll pick you up on the way over

By *adCherriesCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Maybe you have an identical twin you didn't know about

over a year ago

To the max !

Oh so only he benefits from the spice girl look? Christ you come up with ideas and people just take them away with them to the damn max...

See if he’ll pick you up on the way over "

He will we are friends to the max. But you'd be getting it to the max

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

To the max !

See if he’ll pick you up on the way over

He will we are friends to the max. But you'd be getting it to the max "

I’d best limber up then

over a year ago

Is there not an app you can get that puts watermarks on them so you can put your username in photos, I know yes someone pedantic can photoshop that out but it will make it more difficult maybe

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
over a year ago

hexham

It has happened to me a few times

I find it quite flattering, I just message them and comment how lovely they look in their pic, adding at the end that they look remarkably like me!

By *weet and SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Around the Midlands

Dress up as a spice girl. Then give the spice."

Give the what now???

over a year ago

Give the what now??? "

I only reveal answers in DMS with nudes!

over a year ago

Three separate men used my pictures as their profiles and were then perving in my box daily .. I only realised when I became a SS

The irony of one was it had been rejected months earlier om my profile for being too rude ... Fab-min were awesome at fixing it

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I’ve had my photos used a couple of times but admin were brilliant and got the photo removed really quickly. It’s always my boobs in the white lace that gets used.

over a year ago

Luckily I don’t have this problem as nobody wants to pretend they’re ginger. Phew

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

alas its very common on here OP. not much you can do other than report get others to report and hope admin see it after a few days

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

it can be seen as a compliment

By *ixenandhoundCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth, South west

To my knowledge our photos have never been used, but we its one of the reasons we dont chat outside of fab and dont do face pics, but I guess that's the thing, you don't know til you know

But I know veris can be fake. I have been sent 2 veris for meets I had with men, I wasn't in either club at the time, but I had put that I was attending a club with the same name that night so assume they were fishing for a veri back.

Less genuine people would've just published the veris I guess.

Vix

Post new Message to Thread