FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Black Friday deal - lovehoney (wand vibe)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just thought I'd chuck this on here for people

Love honey wand mains "massagers" are down from 58 to 27 and at that price is a stupid steal ....

Powerful enough to make a previous partner of mine orgasm while still wearing her jeans ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

We have one and it is really good.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ohhh really might get this for the wife for Christmas

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Worth a look as i like a bargin

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Bargain, they are amazing though!

By *ubie2Woman
over a year ago

Marvellous Mids

Wow, I definately need one of those in my life!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just got one two weeks ago, should of waited! Oh well x

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

They’ll all be sold out now

By *ady CurvaceousWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Thank you very much. Just bought a few toys in this deal, 50% off and another 20% off on top using my blue light card. I will be a VERY happy lady shortly.

By *ady CurvaceousWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Just an update.....

Jesus wept! My "Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator" arrived today amongst other things. I had always wondered what all the fuss was about with wands.

Well, just had my first (solo) experience with it. Dear god it's powerful!!! I love a rabbit vibrator on full power, but this is something else.

On just half speed, I came so hard I nearly levitated off the bed, and it took about 40 seconds. I'm shook.

Highly highly highly HIGHLY recommend it at £27, and if you want another 20% off that price, message me and I'll give you my discount code.

Bloody hand is still vibrating. Bit shell shocked. Can't even be arsed to have a look at the other stuff I bought now.

By *sleWightCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ryde

We've had one for about three years now, and picked it up on their Deal of the Day thingy for £27.

It is an essential for any toybox, as it can keep the fun going when other flesh is spent. When you first use it, your initial thoughts will be "Christ, that's too powerful, even for the lowest setting!", but you learn to break through the trepidation and you'll be turning it up to "11" in no time.

Even though I can turn it up to maximum whilst using it, I've never felt as though I need a more powerful one. It has all the oomph you'll ever need, and is possibly the best investment you'll make for your toybox.

By *ady CurvaceousWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"We've had one for about three years now, and picked it up on their Deal of the Day thingy for £27.

It is an essential for any toybox, as it can keep the fun going when other flesh is spent. When you first use it, your initial thoughts will be "Christ, that's too powerful, even for the lowest setting!", but you learn to break through the trepidation and you'll be turning it up to "11" in no time.

Even though I can turn it up to maximum whilst using it, I've never felt as though I need a more powerful one. It has all the oomph you'll ever need, and is possibly the best investment you'll make for your toybox."

Yes, I didnt turn it up for fear of my teeth clattering.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just an update.....

Jesus wept! My "Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator" arrived today amongst other things. I had always wondered what all the fuss was about with wands.

Well, just had my first (solo) experience with it. Dear god it's powerful!!! I love a rabbit vibrator on full power, but this is something else.

On just half speed, I came so hard I nearly levitated off the bed, and it took about 40 seconds. I'm shook.

Highly highly highly HIGHLY recommend it at £27, and if you want another 20% off that price, message me and I'll give you my discount code.

Bloody hand is still vibrating. Bit shell shocked. Can't even be arsed to have a look at the other stuff I bought now. "

Glad you enjoyed ... I have been having lots of fun with my new sub with this ... 2 sessions of 20+ orgasms... think I need to order a waterproof sheet

Post new Message to Thread