Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Siblings

Jump to newest

By *ovelifelovefuntimes OP   Man
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Love them but fuck me they can be a monumental pain in the arse. Took time off to visit my Mum and spend some time with her as she isn't well. Said to my sister we should dovetail so we are with her as much as we can. 2 days into the visit and having a nice time sister turns up unannounced and unexpected, leaving her son with friends. Instead of coning at a time when Mum would be alone. It's like she can't bare me to be with her. Am I wrong to feel pissed off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is your sister hot?

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Is your sister hot?"

over a year ago

"Is your sister hot?

"

Answer the question please

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Is your sister hot?

Answer the question please"

No. And maybe stop being an arse. Please.

over a year ago

"Is your sister hot?

Answer the question please

No. And maybe stop being an arse. Please."

Is she younger than you or older?

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Love them but fuck me they can be a monumental pain in the arse. Took time off to visit my Mum and spend some time with her as she isn't well. Said to my sister we should dovetail so we are with her as much as we can. 2 days into the visit and having a nice time sister turns up unannounced and unexpected, leaving her son with friends. Instead of coning at a time when Mum would be alone. It's like she can't bare me to be with her. Am I wrong to feel pissed off?"

Yes

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Love them but fuck me they can be a monumental pain in the arse. Took time off to visit my Mum and spend some time with her as she isn't well. Said to my sister we should dovetail so we are with her as much as we can. 2 days into the visit and having a nice time sister turns up unannounced and unexpected, leaving her son with friends. Instead of coning at a time when Mum would be alone. It's like she can't bare me to be with her. Am I wrong to feel pissed off?

Yes"

Thanks for the honest response. We spoke about it last week. She had been over a couple of weeks previously which was great. We agreed there was no point us both being here at the same time and would get the family together for Xmas and in the meantime would try and make sure someone was with Mum as much as possible. Would have been so much better had my sister come next week. Hard to explain how I'm feeling.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Tell your sister that you are going to visit at a certain time. Don’t go but you will be safe in the knowledge that she is with your mum. Then you can go a couple of days later. Play that game a few times and then mix it up actually going when you say you will - your sister won’t know if she is coming or going but your mum will have lots of company. Problem solved.

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Love them but fuck me they can be a monumental pain in the arse. Took time off to visit my Mum and spend some time with her as she isn't well. Said to my sister we should dovetail so we are with her as much as we can. 2 days into the visit and having a nice time sister turns up unannounced and unexpected, leaving her son with friends. Instead of coning at a time when Mum would be alone. It's like she can't bare me to be with her. Am I wrong to feel pissed off?"

do you think she turned up purposefully to interrupt your time or to maybe support you? Have considered she might not feel confident in being alone with mum, when she isn't well?

My advice, would be appreciate her being there.

Love to your mum and wishing a speedy recovery

over a year ago

Yes I can see why you would be annoyed but do you think it's likely your sister did it intentionally?

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Yes I can see why you would be annoyed but do you think it's likely your sister did it intentionally? "

Sadly, given previous, yes. And I hate saying that.

over a year ago

"Yes I can see why you would be annoyed but do you think it's likely your sister did it intentionally?

Sadly, given previous, yes. And I hate saying that."

Get a new sister fam

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Yes I can see why you would be annoyed but do you think it's likely your sister did it intentionally?

Sadly, given previous, yes. And I hate saying that.

Get a new sister fam"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My mother gave birth to 4 children in her short lifetime, she died 2 days before ma 7th birthday aged 39. She was married to a bloke before ma Dad and had 3 pregnancies. One was stillborn. another died in a couple of hours

But 1 survived (half brother), his name is John, but he and his father emigrated to Australia before I was born.

We've never been in contact, although ma Gran showed me a photo of him, he looked really handsome

over a year ago

"My mother gave birth to 4 children in her short lifetime, she died 2 days before ma 7th birthday aged 39. She was married to a bloke before ma Dad and had 3 pregnancies. One was stillborn. another died in a couple of hours

But 1 survived (half brother), his name is John, but he and his father emigrated to Australia before I was born.

We've never been in contact, although ma Gran showed me a photo of him, he looked really handsome "

Do you want to try and find him?

over a year ago

"Love them but fuck me they can be a monumental pain in the arse. Took time off to visit my Mum and spend some time with her as she isn't well. Said to my sister we should dovetail so we are with her as much as we can. 2 days into the visit and having a nice time sister turns up unannounced and unexpected, leaving her son with friends. Instead of coning at a time when Mum would be alone. It's like she can't bare me to be with her. Am I wrong to feel pissed off?

Yes

Thanks for the honest response. We spoke about it last week. She had been over a couple of weeks previously which was great. We agreed there was no point us both being here at the same time and would get the family together for Xmas and in the meantime would try and make sure someone was with Mum as much as possible. Would have been so much better had my sister come next week. Hard to explain how I'm feeling. "

Have you asked her why she's there even though you discussed the arrangement previously?

Maybe she wants the chance to see you too?

Hope the visit goes ok.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

She wants to do what she wants to do not what you tried to cajole her into doing, she's her own person

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"She wants to do what she wants to do not what you tried to cajole her into doing, she's her own person "

Not trying to cajole anyone. We are both in London, Mam is here. She was over a couple of weeks ago which was great. Said I would come this week as sisters son at school etc and also needs looking after. And then agreed that there is no point 2 of us being here at the same time as it is better to try and manage things so we can be providing care as much as possible. By coming while I'm here it means there mum will be on her own when someone could have been with her if sister had stuck with the agreed plan. It's complicated!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Maybe she wanted to spend time with u both? X

over a year ago

Is your sister married?

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I have seen this with grandparents and my parents with their siblings - I don’t know how poorly your mum is but in my experience, they found it difficult being alone with their parent at a difficult time.

It’s frustrating but you have to talk to your sister about it. I don’t have any siblings so it’ll be down to just me anyway

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Maybe she wanted to spend time with u both? X"

Who knows, we see a lot of each other in London and are due to all be here together in a few weeks. So all very strange. Mams care should come first which is the bit I guess which is annoying me.

Post new Message to Thread