Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Logging in

Jump to newest

By *outhleicscouple100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leicestershire

I have a new phone. And can't sign in. And forgot my details... Can anyone help. Please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How are you online now?

over a year ago

"I have a new phone. And can't sign in. And forgot my details... Can anyone help. Please "

Ermmmmm

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"I have a new phone. And can't sign in. And forgot my details... Can anyone help. Please

Ermmmmm "

It's a mystery......

Could have 2 phones I suppose, the one they're currently logged on with and the new one.....

Winston

By *woToSeeCouple
over a year ago

Cork City

If you used chrome to access the site(doesn't matter from which device), check your credentials on passwords.google.com

over a year ago

"I have a new phone. And can't sign in. And forgot my details... Can anyone help. Please "

Have you tried ‘password’ it’s the most common choice you know. True story, I think one of the big companies got hacked because of that.

over a year ago

"I have a new phone. And can't sign in. And forgot my details... Can anyone help. Please

Ermmmmm

It's a mystery......

Could have 2 phones I suppose, the one they're currently logged on with and the new one.....

Winston "

Surely you can use the ‘forgotten password’ on here when joining with the email ? Yep I’m confused

By *he ass man 666Man
over a year ago

between your legs

Could ask your partner , be same password for you both

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Ermmmmm

It's a mystery......

Winston

Surely you can use the ‘forgotten password’ on here when joining with the email ? Yep I’m confused "

Could also be logged in on a computer.

Like the above poster mentioned. Try hitting "Forgotten Password" and get a new one sent to your E-mail

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Ermmmmm

It's a mystery......

Winston

Surely you can use the ‘forgotten password’ on here when joining with the email ? Yep I’m confused "

Nah, too easy.....

Winston

over a year ago

"How are you online now?"

Maybe from a PC/different device where their login details were saved/remembered?

over a year ago

"How are you online now?"

Post new Message to Thread