Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have come to

Jump to newest

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

The conclusion I must be just an ugly 50-something guy

No not an I am feeling sorry for me post I definitely will never feel that, I am happy in my skin I know I have a lot to offer but online sites are a different beast

I fully understand and get the swinging lifestyle and have zero interest in wham bam fuck meets, been here and other sites best part of 20 years.

I do however think it is far more to do with aesthetics than what was the old world swinging world.

Maybe I give myself too easily and fall too quickly, well I did recently before that the walls been up 5 yrs

Once you have been in this lifestyle it is very difficult to go back to the vanilla world, when you find someone that just ticks all those boxes and it just seems right then it falls apart that is hard.

Tomorrow is a new day and on we go

Enjoy humpday you glorious bastards x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

Biggest hugs mister - Xeno

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I have to agree op

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Biggest hugs mister - Xeno "

thank you lovely xx

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"I have to agree op"

It has changed so much x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

U are far from ugly! x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I do however think it is far more to do with aesthetics than what was the old world swinging world."

This is the case everywhere now - not just in swinging. Style over substance.

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"U are far from ugly! x"

you are far too kind x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"U are far from ugly! x

you are far too kind x"

I am kind yes! But I speak the truth x

over a year ago

Sites like this and others (swipe left etc). Leave it all to an image 1st. Even to the point where you can search by age, so sadly the older you go, the more we may feel like we are drifting away from those that are actually actively looking, and they will find the gym generation.

Attractive and ugly is subjective. Tryouts look like a handsome dude, I hope I look that good at your age….. which is decades away of course. Hahaha.

over a year ago

You’re not ugly OP.

We can’t change our age either (well we can lie about it but can’t change it ). You’ve been on the scene 20 years - of course back then we were 20 years younger!

We’ll never compete against the youthful, ripped, handsome hunks in terms of lustful desirability (they’ll age out in time too, their time will come ) but I’m sure you still have LOADS to offer.

Maybe as we get older online is harder to have that quick instant attraction, so maybe club meets or socials will be where you can thrive.

Anyway good luck, like you say tomorrow is another day! Keep smiling

over a year ago

"Sites like this and others (swipe left etc). Leave it all to an image 1st. Even to the point where you can search by age, so sadly the older you go, the more we may feel like we are drifting away from those that are actually actively looking, and they will find the gym generation.

Attractive and ugly is subjective. Tryouts look like a handsome dude, I hope I look that good at your age….. which is decades away of course. Hahaha.

"

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"The conclusion I must be just an ugly 50-something guy

No not an I am feeling sorry for me post I definitely will never feel that, I am happy in my skin I know I have a lot to offer but online sites are a different beast

I fully understand and get the swinging lifestyle and have zero interest in wham bam fuck meets, been here and other sites best part of 20 years.

I do however think it is far more to do with aesthetics than what was the old world swinging world.

Maybe I give myself too easily and fall too quickly, well I did recently before that the walls been up 5 yrs

Once you have been in this lifestyle it is very difficult to go back to the vanilla world, when you find someone that just ticks all those boxes and it just seems right then it falls apart that is hard.

Tomorrow is a new day and on we go

Enjoy humpday you glorious bastards x"

It is hard for us cpls who are after cpls to. We realise we are not everyones cup of tea. But there is more to this lifestyle than sex. We have made some really nice friends on here. Chin up op you are not the only thing one in this situation.

Post new Message to Thread