Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Life well sex life after heart surgery

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey yep I know still young ish but had to have it. So now I have a major scar. Lost all my confidence and feel like a pensioner.

Are big scar off puting?

Tx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not to most people, I have a scar on my back and it's never put anyone off. I find scars attractive and interesting myself but it's a fact of life that some people will find them unattractive I suspect they're in a minority though.

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Everyone has scars of some sort. If someone was put off by it then they are not worth knowing.

X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Everyone has scars of some sort. If someone was put off by it then they are not worth knowing.

X"

You will sopon fogd its jay was complty fine afte his and wasplanb gdniss in hg thee months

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not at all, I have stretch marks from having my kids, if people dont like em then they can sod off. They are part of me,.as your scar is part of you.

over a year ago

"Everyone has scars of some sort. If someone was put off by it then they are not worth knowing.

X

You will sopon fogd its jay was complty fine afte his and wasplanb gdniss in hg thee months"

Pardon

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

X

You will sopon fogd its jay was complty fine afte his and wasplanb gdniss in hg thee months"

You been on the white lightning tonight honey?

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

X

You will sopon fogd its jay was complty fine afte his and wasplanb gdniss in hg thee months

Pardon "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

sorry i m having an attack of my amndsia. Brain wnot tiype whatit wants to.

S oim ging t bed beflr kt gets worsd

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"sorry i m having an attack of my amndsia. Brain wnot tiype whatit wants to.

S oim ging t bed beflr kt gets worsd"

Sleep it off honey. I'm already tucked up in mine all cosy and dozy.

By *dglasgow30TV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

My x gf was 26 and had to get a defibrillator fitted. She was self conscious at first about it but now doesn't give a dam. So don't let it worry u. No one else cares and it's a war story for u x

over a year ago

I've got a sternotomy scar from major heart surgery 3 yrs ago & I now tick!!!!

I was the youngest patient in the pre op class, the ward & in rehab. It was really weird as I couldn't relate to other patients & the talks were aimed @ older people than me.

I am self conscious of my scar & ticking but my better half doesn't care & likes my ticking.

My scars are a huge part of me & people can take me or leave me. If they can't see past my scars they are not worth my time

J

over a year ago

"I've got a sternotomy scar from major heart surgery 3 yrs ago & I now tick!!!!

I was the youngest patient in the pre op class, the ward & in rehab. It was really weird as I couldn't relate to other patients & the talks were aimed @ older people than me.

I am self conscious of my scar & ticking but my better half doesn't care & likes my ticking.

My scars are a huge part of me & people can take me or leave me. If they can't see past my scars they are not worth my time

J "

Well said, good on you x

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

not really .. most people probably wont even notice it

I have alot of scars from a car crash and its took me along time to realise i notice them more than others

over a year ago

X

Pardon "

beat me to it

over a year ago

"Hey yep I know still young ish but had to have it. So now I have a major scar. Lost all my confidence and feel like a pensioner.

Are big scar off puting?

Tx"

Better to have a massive scar than not be here at all. x

Bio oil is good for scars, depending on how long ago it was. Rub it in quite firmly twice a day all over the scar to break down the scar tissue.

You're no pensioner. Hold your head high. x

over a year ago

"sorry i m having an attack of my amndsia. Brain wnot tiype whatit wants to.

S oim ging t bed beflr kt gets worsd"

Hope you feel better tomorrow. xx

Post new Message to Thread