Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

when you was a kid ? sweets.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure if just me . But chocolate bars looked alot bigger when i was a kid and take longer to eat .I would even feel sick after Mars bar , Topics i love and now look small ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some are smaller, but mostly it's because your arms are longer, it's all about comparison scales.

over a year ago

P.S. welcome back, we did miss you xx

over a year ago

"P.S. welcome back, we did miss you xx"
kisses been on holiday to sun now feel freezing being back here. lol but better chocolate.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Welcome back Game

A lot are smaller. They seem to shrink them over a few years then release 'double' or giant sized versions that were the size they started at originally...

over a year ago

It's the usual smoke and mirrors trick isn't it?

small hands - big mars bar?

Wolf

By *ornishBiLoverMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

When I was a kid I used to love the fair ground, whizzing around on all the rides WEEEEEEEEEeeee, ride after ride being spun around. Now I'll be lucky if I manage 2 without feeling ewwwwww.

Oh and I feel the same about chocolate, they seem smaller. Having said that as kids we had small meals and as adults we have big meals

over a year ago

"

When I was a kid I used to love the fair ground, whizzing around on all the rides WEEEEEEEEEeeee, ride after ride being spun around. Now I'll be lucky if I manage 2 without feeling ewwwwww.

Oh and I feel the same about chocolate, they seem smaller. Having said that as kids we had small meals and as adults we have big meals"

well yes but thay look small .. cant be my eyes , lol

over a year ago

"Not sure if just me . But chocolate bars looked alot bigger when i was a kid and take longer to eat .I would even feel sick after Mars bar , Topics i love and now look small ?"

Yep 2 bites now an its gone , what there doing now is reducing the size but keep the price the same lol.

Me I still love a curly wurly ......

over a year ago

"Not sure if just me . But chocolate bars looked alot bigger when i was a kid and take longer to eat .I would even feel sick after Mars bar , Topics i love and now look small ?

Yep 2 bites now an its gone , what there doing now is reducing the size but keep the price the same lol.

Me I still love a curly wurly ...... "

ooo yes love them too xx and bounty taste of paradise , lol

Post new Message to Thread