help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/12 15:49:53]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Sorry hun, but what profile, it needs expanding, sell yourself, you are one of thousands

Good Luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Could really do with some opinions on my profile to see where im going wrong.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated x "

If as you say you've been here before then you should know some more details would be helpful!

After all, you wouldn't go into battle without some sort of orders...........would you?

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

doesnt really say much at all .. wudnt inspire me to send u a message to be honest but happy birthday for next week !

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

It's shit. Happy to help!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Needs more info and maybe a public pic (not of your cock).

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"It's shit. Happy to help!!!"

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Is that it one line, are you seriously expecting people to mail you and take it seriously???

You need to set yourself out from the other 1000's of guy on here all looking for the same thing.

Sort out some decent pics and I hope you put a lot more effort into the messages you send than the profile you have written???

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I can't imagine you'll get any interest not having any pics to look at at all!! People doing a search will want to have some idea of what you look like even if its just a torso/bum/etc shot. I can't imagine you can be identified like that unless you've got a self portrait tattoo on one bum cheek!

There are thousands of single guys on here and you need to stand out. Likes/dislikes what you can offer. X

Post new Message to Thread