Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Arm hair crisis!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just found a hair on my forearm 3 inch's long!!!! Most others are around an inch and a half long. Now my question is this, should i trim my arm hair? I mean i shave my balls etc and trim up my "crab ladder" to my belly button. When I'm feeling really keen i even go so far as to shave of my 9 chest hairs! But what does a man do with hairy arms??!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just found a hair on my forearm 3 inch's long!!!! Most others are around an inch and a half long. Now my question is this, should i trim my arm hair? I mean i shave my balls etc and trim up my "crab ladder" to my belly button. When I'm feeling really keen i even go so far as to shave of my 9 chest hairs! But what does a man do with hairy arms??!!"
Pluck the really long ones and leave the rest be.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Did it appear overnight? I would be tempted to leave it and see how long it gets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Step away from the razor.

Unless you really want stubbly arms and to have to invest in full length evening gloves just to enjoy a cuddle...

over a year ago

"Just found a hair on my forearm 3 inch's long!!!! Most others are around an inch and a half long. Now my question is this, should i trim my arm hair? I mean i shave my balls etc and trim up my "crab ladder" to my belly button. When I'm feeling really keen i even go so far as to shave of my 9 chest hairs! But what does a man do with hairy arms??!!Pluck the really long ones and leave the rest be. "

Do this! Or just trim the 1 long hair then if it grows back longer than the rest again then id definitely pluck it

over a year ago

leaving it seems to be the way forward then, i also have a couple of mutant eyebrow hairs that can grow an inch overnight lol! I'm such catch!

over a year ago

look for two more nearby and plait them

over a year ago

Sound advice !!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"i also have a couple of mutant eyebrow hairs that can grow an inch overnight lol! I'm such catch!"

know what you mean, mine keeps the daughter amused with her jibes..

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Leave the arm hair but the eyebrow spider hairs have to go. Same with ear and nose hair, AWFUL.

over a year ago

"Just found a hair on my forearm 3 inch's long!!!! Most others are around an inch and a half long. Now my question is this, should i trim my arm hair? I mean i shave my balls etc and trim up my "crab ladder" to my belly button. When I'm feeling really keen i even go so far as to shave of my 9 chest hairs! But what does a man do with hairy arms??!!"

Wax them on cam so I can watch!!

over a year ago

There's a guy I have met who had extremely bushy brows and I mentioned them once jokingly he has since purchased a trimmer for them and now had a much more groomed look, he's glad I said lol

The arm hair I would pluck the mutant little git out and leave the rest alone

Post new Message to Thread