Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gossip and judging

Jump to newest

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Why do people care about the sex life of others ... I understand in the vanilla world it happens but why are people that call themselves swingers more conserned about the play life of others then their own sex pleasures..."Ohhhh I will never play with them...how could you e" or "Ugrr how could he/she play with these ugly people" or " Have you heard so and so is meeting so and so... have you heard he/she/they had a date with so and so " or "I am going to fuck this couple/male/female tomorrow and let me text all my friends and tell them ..." what happened to being open minded .. to being discreet and keep it to yourself...why are you so fast to call someone ugly ...Why is there always the need to discuss someone elses life behind their back ...I dont really have time for that .. I am having so much fun and I do not have time to care what the others are doing ... Is their life that boring that there is time to discuss others ???... The way I see it I am not here to pick a model for a fashion show .. I am in the lifestyle to have tons of orgasms and a lot of fun ...good looks are definetely not enough ... i need a good and pleasant atiitude...skills... chemistry ...lenghth and thickness and so much more ) So even if my play mates are not all from the cover of a magazine as long as they take me to heaven I am good ... and I would recommend them happily to others but keep the details to myself ... how about you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree. But it's the same in life in general unfortunately. There's some sad pathetic people about...

over a year ago

We all judge and are judged why else would we put flattering pictures on our profile or state our preferences.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

It certainly happens on here.

I talk to who I like and play with who I like and just ignore it *shrugs*

over a year ago

Some swingers are some of the most judgemental people about sadly. I think a lot is down to jealousy and some people being bitter buggers.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

I talk to who I like and play with who I like and just ignore it *shrugs*"

Wise words

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Some people only believe one side of a story and make judgements based on that.

over a year ago

"Some people only believe one side of a story and make judgements based on that. "

.... whereas everyone knows there are three sides to every story. xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Some people only believe one side of a story and make judgements based on that.

.... whereas everyone knows there are three sides to every story. xx "

I always thought there were as many plus 1 than there had been people involved

over a year ago

"Some swingers are some of the most judgemental people about sadly. I think a lot is down to jealousy and some people being bitter buggers. "

could be right there.

over a year ago

people at times say things just to fit in with there little groups and friends .. If true or not i have had some of this over the years swinging now if i know the truth thats all i care about.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Some people only believe one side of a story and make judgements based on that.

.... whereas everyone knows there are three sides to every story. xx I always thought there were as many plus 1 than there had been people involved"

ooops I meant to say take the number of people involved plus one extra (who was not involved or even there) ... then you have the correct number of sides... or something like that. It is how newspapers seem to work...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I like to do a little bit of judging, followed by a little jurying and round it all off with a little bit of executing.

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

I think we all judge to some extent or other. It appears quite prevalent on here at times; if you are one of the 'in crowd' you tend to get a smoother ride than OPs who are not.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I've had messages of people who have told me they have been 'warned off' me.

No idea why, frankly I'm not interested. Those who bother to get to know me know what I'm like - that's good enough for me.

over a year ago

"I've had messages of people who have told me they have been 'warned off' me.

No idea why, frankly I'm not interested. Those who bother to get to know me know what I'm like - that's good enough for me. "

Maybe it was them who got to know you warned other off!

over a year ago

When you have any group of human beings they will always break into little sub-groups based on their personalities. It happens everywhere, in every workplace or school. And those sub-groups will then bitch and gossip about the others.

If you're concerned about it then you're in the wrong group!

By *hérieWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

I applaud _ovelybum's words.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

No idea why, frankly I'm not interested. Those who bother to get to know me know what I'm like - that's good enough for me.

Maybe it was them who got to know you warned other off! "

No. I know who it was. Life goes on though. Funnily enough I found out more about it later and it wasn't even me!

You're dead right about the jelousy and judgemental bit. I'm not sure why swingers are so like that.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Because it is human to judge - and swingers are no different than anyone else, right or wrong.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

No. I know who it was. Life goes on though. Funnily enough I found out more about it later and it wasn't even me!

You're dead right about the jelousy and judgemental bit. I'm not sure why swingers are so like that. "

Oooo, people have been warned off me too. Were they muddling us up?

I don't understand the people that send the messages along the lines of "if you've met x you won't be meeting me". Why can't they just say "no thanks" and leave it at that?

over a year ago

You're dead right about the jelousy and judgemental bit. I'm not sure why swingers are so like that. "

There is a lot of frustration in swinging. Like being in the sweetie shop and bot being allowed to have any whole someone else is pigging out. Mistaken identity though is a laugh must have been a short sighted swinger.

over a year ago

Hence we hide our veris and friends list. Recently a so called friend bad mouthed some people from our friends list, since then weve hidden it. And said so called friend is no longer on our list.

We like to form our iwn opinions of people and not be influenced by others x

over a year ago

I have also been made aware by a few forum users that another forum user had sent messages stating why they should avoid me.. initially i was hacked off as i'm a pretty tip top lass in my own opinion then laughed at how pathetic that specific individual was to go out of the way to spread such utter shite

Still if that person was bitching about me, they were leaving some other poor sod alone

over a year ago

No idea why, frankly I'm not interested. Those who bother to get to know me know what I'm like - that's good enough for me. "

I've had people warned off too. I have also had guys tell me not to leave them a verification as they didn't want people knowing they had met me. I just blocked and moved on

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Hence we hide our veris and friends list. Recently a so called friend bad mouthed some people from our friends list, since then weve hidden it. And said so called friend is no longer on our list.

We like to form our iwn opinions of people and not be influenced by others x"

good post

over a year ago

"I have also been made aware by a few forum users that another forum user had sent messages stating why they should avoid me.. initially i was hacked off as i'm a pretty tip top lass in my own opinion then laughed at how pathetic that specific individual was to go out of the way to spread such utter shite

Go cute, go cute xx

Still if that person was bitching about me, they were leaving some other poor sod alone "

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Pffft, I feel left out as I don't have these sorts of conversations... I'd quite like to feel I've made enough of an impression on people that they felt the need to gossip about me

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

You're dead right about the jelousy and judgemental bit. I'm not sure why swingers are so like that.

There is a lot of frustration in swinging. Like being in the sweetie shop and bot being allowed to have any whole someone else is pigging out. Mistaken identity though is a laugh must have been a short sighted swinger. "

I know! Bloody great wasn't it! It's not like my gorgeous arse can even be mistaken is it?!

Can I say 'their loss' now? I've never done it before!

over a year ago

"Hence we hide our veris and friends list. Recently a so called friend bad mouthed some people from our friends list, since then weve hidden it. And said so called friend is no longer on our list.

We like to form our iwn opinions of people and not be influenced by others x

good post "

I have me moments, need to lie down now

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Pffft, I feel left out as I don't have these sorts of conversations... I'd quite like to feel I've made enough of an impression on people that they felt the need to gossip about me "

^^^ he sucks goats. I have proof.

over a year ago

"Pffft, I feel left out as I don't have these sorts of conversations... I'd quite like to feel I've made enough of an impression on people that they felt the need to gossip about me "

Same here. Never had anyone warned off me either.

over a year ago

If someone has a problem with me I'd rather they just told me direct than gossip bout me

over a year ago

"If someone has a problem with me I'd rather they just told me direct than gossip bout me "

yeah ive a bloomin great big problem with you,,,,

your not in Devon

over a year ago

I dont care! Its their problem not mine

Post new Message to Thread