Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Fab "Air Balloon Challenge"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm off into a 3 hr meeting (work)later - so thought i'd conduct a little experiment and review the results once i'm out!

The Fab "Air Balloon". I'm sure many have had to do this at work training events or for job interviews - the situation is this.

I am the pilot of said balloon (hence i'm safe! lol) - the balloon is currently overcrowded, sinking fast and coincidentally plumetting towards an active volcano!

You're all in the balloon (for now, anyway!) but we have to off-load a serious amount of weight or we'll all die in a hot, fiery inferno!

As captain I have the final say as to who stays and who gets chucked out to lighten the load - but i'm open to a decent arguement as to why you should remain in the basket and survive (decent arguements can also include the following - bribes, offers of sexual favours and/or reasons why others should go before you!).

So who wants to live and who wants a lava bath?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I should stay because I'm already hot enough

Hell yeah, I DID just say that

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I should stay because I need to look after my little boy as his dad is a useless twat

Prepared to offer any depraved sexual acts in return x

over a year ago

"I should stay because I need to look after my little boy as his dad is a useless twat

Prepared to offer any depraved sexual acts in return x "

And this!

over a year ago

I should deffo stay cos I am entertaining and u would be lost without me .................... and I know some very funny stories that YOU personally have never heard, and YOU would also like to meet me just for the crack of being able to say you had met Minxie, the infamous Minxie ........... I rest my case ....... but should you need some further material to dwell on then get back to me ............

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

We should stay as the Mrs would give you all the sexual favors you would require and Me being one hell of a photographer could capture all the best moments to make sure you stay number one on the hot fabbed pics list .

Also I am big and strong and can chuck all the other people out lol,(well the blokes anyways)

over a year ago

I reckon I should stay because I've just handcuffed myself to your bollocks, and throwing me overboard wouldn't go well

for you.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 14:08:58]

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I'll take a lava bath please, I don't have any good enough reasons to stay

over a year ago

"I reckon I should stay because I've just handcuffed myself to your bollocks, and throwing me overboard wouldn't go well

for you. "

Ha ha! I'm cracking up at this

over a year ago

I should stay because my shoe pics seem to be keeping all the foot fetish men happy and I wouldn't want the other ladies on fab to have to deal with that.

Oh and because I give an epic blow job and I'll keep you satisfies while you fly us out of danger!!

over a year ago

I could be wrong but surely the thermal updraft caused an active volcano would counteract any tendency for a hot air balloon to lose altitude,,,, So simply by staying calm we’d all sail out of danger with the prevailing wind,,,,,

Therefore "Captain" purely in the interest of safety, I’d suggest jettisoning anyone who panics …….

Don’t panic….. don’t panic……..!!!!!!

over a year ago

Sorry will have to throw the OP out, if you can't use the thermal discrepancies created by a volcano to stear the balloon to safety then you are no use as a pilot

over a year ago

"I should stay because I'm already hot enough

Hell yeah, I DID just say that "

You're in! Congrats!!

over a year ago

"I should stay because I need to look after my little boy as his dad is a useless twat

Prepared to offer any depraved sexual acts in return x "

You're in - ill get back to you re the depraved demands!

over a year ago

"I should deffo stay cos I am entertaining and u would be lost without me .................... and I know some very funny stories that YOU personally have never heard, and YOU would also like to meet me just for the crack of being able to say you had met Minxie, the infamous Minxie ........... I rest my case ....... but should you need some further material to dwell on then get back to me ............ "

I'm probably tempting some kind of disaster - but you're safe - for now!

over a year ago

I should stay as I am highly entertaining as you know And I'd make sure I was wearing suitable clothing as to not add any extra weight

over a year ago

I'll take the lava bath if it's that or arguing that I am more valuable than anyone else in the balloon.

What's the point of surviving if I can't look at myself in the mirror?

Unless there's a total twunt in the balloon, in which case I'll chuck 'em out myself and save you the decision.

over a year ago

"We should stay as the Mrs would give you all the sexual favors you would require and Me being one hell of a photographer could capture all the best moments to make sure you stay number one on the hot fabbed pics list .

Also I am big and strong and can chuck all the other people out lol,(well the blokes anyways)"

A strong case - can you film the executions - sorry - martyrs - on their way out please!

over a year ago

"I reckon I should stay because I've just handcuffed myself to your bollocks, and throwing me overboard wouldn't go well

for you. "

A compelling argument - powerful and well thought out! Congrats - you're in!

over a year ago

Not bothered if I stay or go over board!

over a year ago

Surely the thermals given off by the volcano would keep the balloon from plummeting into it.

This isn't a physics lesson is it...

over a year ago

"I'll take a lava bath please, I don't have any good enough reasons to stay "

Our first volunteer to selflessly offer themselves up - thank you and enjoy the view on your way to oblivion!

over a year ago

"I should stay because my shoe pics seem to be keeping all the foot fetish men happy and I wouldn't want the other ladies on fab to have to deal with that.

Oh and because I give an epic blow job and I'll keep you satisfies while you fly us out of danger!! "

I like shoes!

(And blowjobs! )

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im scared of heights...so il sizzle in lava as im hotstuff anyways.

over a year ago

"I could be wrong but surely the thermal updraft caused an active volcano would counteract any tendency for a hot air balloon to lose altitude,,,, So simply by staying calm we’d all sail out of danger with the prevailing wind,,,,,

Therefore "Captain" purely in the interest of safety, I’d suggest jettisoning anyone who panics …….

Don’t panic….. don’t panic……..!!!!!!

"

No need to panic - as you plummet towards certain doom Funky will transport you to an alternate universe - volcano free!

over a year ago

"I should stay because my shoe pics seem to be keeping all the foot fetish men happy and I wouldn't want the other ladies on fab to have to deal with that.

Oh and because I give an epic blow job and I'll keep you satisfies while you fly us out of danger!!

I like shoes!

(And blowjobs! )"

Yay I knew shoes and blow jobs would save me at some point. Cheers obi

over a year ago

"Sorry will have to throw the OP out, if you can't use the thermal discrepancies created by a volcano to stear the balloon to safety then you are no use as a pilot "

No mutinous rabble on this balloon - over you go!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 15:05:14]

over a year ago

"I should stay because my shoe pics seem to be keeping all the foot fetish men happy and I wouldn't want the other ladies on fab to have to deal with that. "

There are several other ladies on Fab who could easily step into the breech to provide shoe pics

over a year ago

"I should stay as I am highly entertaining as you know And I'd make sure I was wearing suitable clothing as to not add any extra weight"

Julie - any clothing adds weight - it goes or you do!

over a year ago

"I'll take the lava bath if it's that or arguing that I am more valuable than anyone else in the balloon.

What's the point of surviving if I can't look at myself in the mirror?

Unless there's a total twunt in the balloon, in which case I'll chuck 'em out myself and save you the decision."

No mirrors on the balloon kinky - they went first!

over a year ago

Throw me in....i need to get warm...sheeeesh my nipples need a good defrost...how cold is it

over a year ago

"Not bothered if I stay or go over board!

"

I'll get back to you later - we'll see how the other arguments go!

over a year ago

"Surely the thermals given off by the volcano would keep the balloon from plummeting into it.

This isn't a physics lesson is it... "

It's a very overcrowded balloon - well it was - armchair physicists are automatic lava fodder - sorry!

over a year ago

"Im scared of heights...so il sizzle in lava as im hotstuff anyways. "

Enjoy the thermal springs!

over a year ago

I will jump i always have a parashoot when air ballooning just incase

over a year ago

There are several other ladies on Fab who could easily step into the breech to provide shoe pics "

Haha I also offered epic blow jobs.

over a year ago

"Throw me in....i need to get warm...sheeeesh my nipples need a good defrost...how cold is it "

Two warm and slightly crispy norks coming up!

over a year ago

I should stay as we have my first MFM on Friday and would hate to let the guy down by not showing up, and somehow I don't think he would believe my Hubby when he tells him the story of how I met my demise.

over a year ago

"I should stay as I am highly entertaining as you know And I'd make sure I was wearing suitable clothing as to not add any extra weight

Julie - any clothing adds weight - it goes or you do! "

Think you will find if I was dressed as per my pic that would be no extra weight;-)however I pick to lose the clothes if you insist

over a year ago

"I will jump i always have a parashoot when air ballooning just incase "

Good luck! When you pull the cord and Julie's clothes come out but no parachute - it wasn't me!

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Ok..

There appears to be a lot of women in here Mr Pilot ....

I think you better let me stay as a sure fire way to keep this balloon afloat is to loose excess weight and I reckon if I strip all the girls of their clothes I'll save more weight than throwing me overboard

over a year ago

There are several other ladies on Fab who could easily step into the breech to provide shoe pics

Haha I also offered epic blow jobs."

This in no way swayed me.

Much!

over a year ago

"I should stay as we have my first MFM on Friday and would hate to let the guy down by not showing up, and somehow I don't think he would believe my Hubby when he tells him the story of how I met my demise."

You're in - if only to prevent another timewaster thread on Saturday!

over a year ago

Haha I also offered epic blow jobs.

This in no way swayed me.

Much! "

I'd like to hope it swayed you in the right direction!!

over a year ago

You will have to save me as I have the key to the gas bottles and I am not lending it to anyone. So if you want to crash when you run out of gas throw me over

over a year ago

"Ok..

I think you better let me stay as a sure fire way to keep this balloon afloat is to loose excess weight and I reckon if I strip all the girls of their clothes I'll save more weight than throwing me overboard

"

Good thinking that man! Ruby's shoes can stay - the rest goes!

But you might need another argument once they're naked!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 15:28:06]

over a year ago

I'll get back to you later - we'll see how the other arguments go! "

So am I staying or going? Just so I can plan the rest of my week!

over a year ago

"I should stay as we have my first MFM on Friday and would hate to let the guy down by not showing up, and somehow I don't think he would believe my Hubby when he tells him the story of how I met my demise.

You're in - if only to prevent another timewaster thread on Saturday! "

Cheers Captain

over a year ago

"You will have to save me as I have the key to the gas bottles and I am not lending it to anyone. So if you want to crash when you run out of gas throw me over "

Bad news - the gas has already run out - hence the urgency to lose weight!

No key can save us. Try not to drop it on the way down!

over a year ago

I'll get back to you later - we'll see how the other arguments go!

So am I staying or going? Just so I can plan the rest of my week! "

As a 'ditherer' - don't make any important plans just yet!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Prepared to offer any depraved sexual acts in return x

You're in - ill get back to you re the depraved demands! "

Hurrah!! Bring it on..., errr I mean oh no obi please not too depraved I don't think I could bear it

over a year ago

"You will have to save me as I have the key to the gas bottles and I am not lending it to anyone. So if you want to crash when you run out of gas throw me over

No key can save us. Try not to drop it on the way down! "

That's not fair don't say anything about run out of gas just said overcrowded so think the goal posts have been changed

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"

k

But you might need another argument once they're naked! "

Keeps the stripping going slowly....

think think think...

Exercise thats the answer if I warm them up you can get them hot and sweaty.... thats a few more pounds down haha

over a year ago

"You will have to save me as I have the key to the gas bottles and I am not lending it to anyone. So if you want to crash when you run out of gas throw me over

No key can save us. Try not to drop it on the way down!

That's not fair don't say anything about run out of gas just said overcrowded so think the goal posts have been changed "

I didn't mention the fact it's freezing cold either or the mice chewing away at the basket ropes!

Didn't want to panic anyone - shared bodily warmth it is - and should we eventually crash land on a desert island - BBQ'd 'mickey and Minnie' for breakfast!

over a year ago

"Ok..

But you might need another argument once they're naked! "

I'll happily get naked except for my shoes! But which pair?

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

On the basis that so far there are definately 4 women and possibly a fifth in the lava bath and no guys, as the only male to volunteer was going to parachute to safety, I'm going for the Lava bath as having a bath with 4 or 5 women and me seems like all my Christmases have come at once....

over a year ago

"On the basis that so far there are definately 4 women and possibly a fifth in the lava bath and no guys, as the only male to volunteer was going to parachute to safety, I'm going for the Lava bath as having a bath with 4 or 5 women and me seems like all my Christmases have come at once...."

Enjoy! I'm sure it will be one hot time had by you all!!

over a year ago

I would like to stay, I am just me, im not one to make a promise and not carry it through, im not a timewaster, or post look at me threads xx

over a year ago

I'm strapped with a vest full of c4 which has a dead mans switch so any attempt to throw me over the edge results in BOOOOM

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have to stay cause i am the hot air balloon

over a year ago

i think you should chuck me as we have already had fun n giggles and i'll sacrifice myself to allow others the chance

over a year ago

"I'm strapped with a vest full of c4 which has a dead mans switch so any attempt to throw me over the edge results in BOOOOM "

Sorry - as you ignored the signs at customs when boarding regarding firearms, explosives and sharp objects (important consideration on a balloon you know!) - you're out!

As for the 'dead mans switch' - no problem - you'll be alive til you hit the lava!

over a year ago

"I have to stay cause i am the hot air balloon "

Shhhhh - I was keeping that bit quiet!

(PS - thought of a new 'post-Xmas' username yet?)

over a year ago

"i think you should chuck me as we have already had fun n giggles and i'll sacrifice myself to allow others the chance"

Sorry - you're in!

In case of a sea landing we need your buoyancy aids!

over a year ago

I'll have to stay, I'm the nana knitting a safety net in the corner.

over a year ago

isnt the Air Balloon a pub by a famous dogging location - should be full of people from here !!!

Mal

xxx

over a year ago

"I'll have to stay, I'm the nana knitting a safety net in the corner. "

Ok - but be careful with those needles - a puncture would not be good!

over a year ago

"I'll have to stay, I'm the nana knitting a safety net in the corner.

Ok - but be careful with those needles - a puncture would not be good! "

over a year ago

"I'm strapped with a vest full of c4 which has a dead mans switch so any attempt to throw me over the edge results in BOOOOM

Sorry - as you ignored the signs at customs when boarding regarding firearms, explosives and sharp objects (important consideration on a balloon you know!) - you're out!

As for the 'dead mans switch' - no problem - you'll be alive til you hit the lava! "

over a year ago

"I'm strapped with a vest full of c4 which has a dead mans switch so any attempt to throw me over the edge results in BOOOOM

As for the 'dead mans switch' - no problem - you'll be alive til you hit the lava! "

Oh you poor people obi just killed you all lol the switch was attached to the basket

over a year ago

"I should deffo stay cos I am entertaining and u would be lost without me .................... and I know some very funny stories that YOU personally have never heard, and YOU would also like to meet me just for the crack of being able to say you had met Minxie, the infamous Minxie ........... I rest my case ....... but should you need some further material to dwell on then get back to me ............

I'm probably tempting some kind of disaster - but you're safe - for now! "

thank u Mwah

over a year ago

"Surely the thermals given off by the volcano would keep the balloon from plummeting into it.

This isn't a physics lesson is it...

It's a very overcrowded balloon - well it was - armchair physicists are automatic lava fodder - sorry! "

Fine, I didn't want to be on your stupid balloon anyway...

over a year ago

Think im for the jump, obi hadnt saved me

over a year ago

I should stay as I am adept at basket weaving, have a puncture kit and can gush enough to put out the fiery inferno if required

over a year ago

Oh... am I too late

over a year ago

"Think im for the jump, obi hadnt saved me "

Sorry - just got out my meeting and it went well - so you're safe!

Did you bring the dog? We might get hungry later!

over a year ago

"i think you should chuck me as we have already had fun n giggles and i'll sacrifice myself to allow others the chance

Sorry - you're in!

In case of a sea landing we need your buoyancy aids! "

my tits wont make me float its a myth

over a year ago

"I should stay as I am adept at basket weaving, have a puncture kit and can gush enough to put out the fiery inferno if required "

Official 'Balloon Fire Marshall' duly appointed!

And unlike the other 'nakeds' on board - you get a high vis vest!!

over a year ago

"Think im for the jump, obi hadnt saved me

Did you bring the dog? We might get hungry later! "

Poor shirley pup, only a toy yorkie,.so not much meat on her, got six snakes of varying sizes on is a bit of a nasty sod , but arent they supposed to taste like chicken,.got s rabbit too, so food sorted

over a year ago

Poor shirley pup, only a toy yorkie,.so not much meat on her, got six snakes of varying sizes on is a bit of a nasty sod , but arent they supposed to taste like chicken,.got s rabbit too, so food sorted "

Happy days! We won't go hungry!

This balloon is doubling up as an ark it seems!

over a year ago

"i think you should chuck me as we have already had fun n giggles and i'll sacrifice myself to allow others the chance

Sorry - you're in!

In case of a sea landing we need your buoyancy aids!

my tits wont make me float its a myth "

Air bags for the inevitable 'crash landing' ?

over a year ago

Ok on a partly serious note

Your going to need on board security and I come equipped with uniform, cuffs and my own personal taser for anyone getting unruly

over a year ago

"Ok on a partly serious note

Your going to need on board security and I come equipped with uniform, cuffs and my own personal taser for anyone getting unruly "

You're in! With all these women on board we might need that taser when the fight over the queue for the loo starts!

Plus of course - some may enjoy it!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Poor shirley pup, only a toy yorkie,.so not much meat on her, got six snakes of varying sizes on is a bit of a nasty sod , but arent they supposed to taste like chicken,.got s rabbit too, so food sorted "

I used to have snakes!! Love them! What have you got? X

over a year ago

Your going to need on board security and I come equipped with uniform, cuffs and my own personal taser for anyone getting unruly

You're in! With all these women on board we might need that taser when the fight over the queue for the loo starts!

Plus of course - some may enjoy it! "

I have the bladder of a camel so I don't need handcuffs or a taser being used on me.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you let me stay in this hot air balloon, I'll let you have the cake I secretly sneaked aboard.

over a year ago

"If you let me stay in this hot air balloon, I'll let you have the cake I secretly sneaked aboard. "

Ye gods!!!

The first to mention cake!

Move that guy to first class sharpish!

over a year ago

I have the bladder of a camel so I don't need handcuffs or a taser being used on me. "

Can we anyway?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

But as a favour to all, I've thrown all my clothes overboard to lighten the load.

over a year ago

I have the bladder of a camel so I don't need handcuffs or a taser being used on me.

Can we anyway? "

I'll just do it anyways

over a year ago

Can we anyway?

I'll just do it anyways "

Not the taser but handcuffs are good. I like it rough lol.

over a year ago

ah its too crowded for me im jumping ship.. adios!

over a year ago

"ah its too crowded for me im jumping ship.. adios! "

You're leaving Russ here with me and all these naked women??

over a year ago

"ah its too crowded for me im jumping ship.. adios!

You're leaving Russ here with me and all these naked women?? "

sure thing.. he is his own person and can do what he wants.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

dos off are you chucking me overboard to my death....i'm chaining myself to the pilot

over a year ago

evesham

sod

over a year ago

"dos off are you chucking me overboard to my death....i'm chaining myself to the pilot "

I'm attached to the pilot's cock by my mouth and it appears rusty & obi are using handcuffs on me too! Yippee lol. Oh and I'm naked except for a pair of shoes.

over a year ago

evesham

"dos off are you chucking me overboard to my death....i'm chaining myself to the pilot

I'm attached to the pilot's cock by my mouth and it appears rusty & obi are using handcuffs on me too! Yippee lol. Oh and I'm naked except for a pair of shoes. "

serves me right for not ready the whole thread

over a year ago

evesham

reading....i give up, i cant even blame it on my phone

over a year ago

"dos off are you chucking me overboard to my death....i'm chaining myself to the pilot "

It's gonna be tough piloting this balloon you know - what with someone chained to me, someone handcuffed to my bollocks, someone performing deviant sexual favours whilst someone else dishes out epic blowjobs - it's a hard bloody life I tell you!

*Dear Santa - sod that Ferrari - can I have a balloon for Xmas! Thanks!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How you managed to say all that with a mouthful of cake, I don't know. Remember, you'll have to make decisions before we hit 175 posts.

over a year ago

"dos off are you chucking me overboard to my death....i'm chaining myself to the pilot

It's gonna be tough piloting this balloon you know - what with someone chained to me, someone handcuffed to my bollocks, someone performing deviant sexual favours whilst someone else dishes out epic blowjobs - it's a hard bloody life I tell you!

*Dear Santa - sod that Ferrari - can I have a balloon for Xmas! Thanks! "

Obi can I ask a technical point? Do you know how to drive an air balloon (or fly even)

We know rusty has his handcuffs and taser.

I know I can give an epic blow job.

We know Julie looks good naked and enjoys removing her clothes.

But we don't know you can fly an air balloon!!

over a year ago

Obi can I ask a technical point? Do you know how to drive an air balloon (or fly even)

But we don't know you can fly an air balloon!!"

Tsshhh! There's always one with the daft questions! "Can you fly a balloon?"

I've seen around the world in 80 days - what more do I need to know? Now stop talking with your mouth full!

over a year ago

We will be selfless and volunteer to jump out to save others, but, should the pilot decide we are worthy of keeping, a cracking private photo could be arranged

over a year ago

But we don't know you can fly an air balloon!!

Tsshhh! There's always one with the daft questions! "Can you fly a balloon?"

I've seen around the world in 80 days - what more do I need to know? Now stop talking with your mouth full! "

We'll be fine then. I'll go back to sucking lol

over a year ago

"We will be selfless and volunteer to jump out to save others, but, should the pilot decide we are worthy of keeping, a cracking private photo could be arranged"

How could I possibly chuck out such a fine pair of 'Black and White' photo fanatics? Make yourselves at home!!

over a year ago

"We will be selfless and volunteer to jump out to save others, but, should the pilot decide we are worthy of keeping, a cracking private photo could be arranged

How could I possibly chuck out such a fine pair of 'Black and White' photo fanatics? Make yourselves at home!! "

picture will be taken especially for you

over a year ago

obi your on your own with all the women.. rusty decided to jump ship too. but did leave his stuff behind

over a year ago

"I should stay as I am adept at basket weaving, have a puncture kit and can gush enough to put out the fiery inferno if required

Official 'Balloon Fire Marshall' duly appointed!

And unlike the other 'nakeds' on board - you get a high vis vest!! "

Thanks skipper!

over a year ago

"obi your on your own with all the women.. rusty decided to jump ship too. but did leave his stuff behind "

Good lad!

I'll 'taser' a couple of bums in his memory!

over a year ago

On a serious note can you actually fly a hot air balloon ?

over a year ago

Pic in Obi's inbox

over a year ago

"On a serious note can you actually fly a hot air balloon ? "

See my earlier reply to the same question!

Oh - and if you guys want to hop on board - feel free! If any of the ropes start working loose we could do with some expert knowledge of knots!

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

*whispers quietly from the corner*

can i stay so i can meet all you lovely naked sexy people?

over a year ago

"*whispers quietly from the corner*

can i stay so i can meet all you lovely naked sexy people?

"

As you voted for me in the "Bum" thread - of course!

I did say at the start bribes would be gladly accepted!

over a year ago

Seeing as you got us into this fine mess I think it only fair that you give us a quick crash course in air ballon piloting then off YOU go into the fiery Abyss below !!!

over a year ago

"Seeing as you got us into this fine mess I think it only fair that you give us a quick crash course in air ballon piloting then off YOU go into the fiery Abyss below !!! "

No no no obi can't go, I'm attached to his cock! If he goes I have to go to and I don't want to die.

over a year ago

"Seeing as you got us into this fine mess I think it only fair that you give us a quick crash course in air ballon piloting then off YOU go into the fiery Abyss below !!!

No no no obi can't go, I'm attached to his cock! If he goes I have to go to and I don't want to die. "

Don't forget Jodie, Cliffmas and happyxxxmiss too - if I go - they're buggered too!

Plus I don't have time to be giving flying lessons - too busy lobbing folk to their lavary deaths below!

over a year ago

We could all just get naked and throw our clothes overboard to lighten the load, failing that obi could hang his cock over the side like repunzel and we could slide down it to safety !!

over a year ago

"We could all just get naked and throw our clothes overboard to lighten the load, failing that obi could hang his cock over the side like repunzel and we could slide down it to safety !! "

The clothes have already been thrown overboard - everyone's nekkid!! (Except Fia - as official 'Balloon Fire Marshall' she has a high vis vest!)

As for dangling my cock over the side - no way!

Not with that bloody great volcano below! Might end up with a nasty burn!

over a year ago

We all seen Tarzan we could swing to safety !! And as for you burning your cock it may open up a few doors as you will now be a BBC !!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/12/12 23:21:54]

over a year ago

And I don't mean a corrupt broadcasting corporation !!!

over a year ago

"We all seen Tarzan we could swing to safety !! And as for you burning your cock it may open up a few doors as you will now be a BBC !! "

There's no early escape from this balloon!

It's two options - blag you way to a comfy ride to safelty when we crash land on a desert island - or face a crispy death in the lava below!

Still a few spaces left - but the lava beckons more 'sacrifices'!!

over a year ago

Can I have a place on the strength of my previous services rendered ?

over a year ago

"Can I have a place on the strength of my previous services rendered ? "

Yes!

And like I said - we may need some extra rope and someone who knows their knots!

over a year ago

Poor shirley pup, only a toy yorkie,.so not much meat on her, got six snakes of varying sizes on is a bit of a nasty sod , but arent they supposed to taste like chicken,.got s rabbit too, so food sorted

I used to have snakes!! Love them! What have you got? X "

6ft carpet python, nasty fecker... Carolina corn, california king, royal an amel corn and black corn

over a year ago

6ft carpet python, nasty fecker... Carolina corn, california king, royal an amel corn and black corn"

Tasty! Should go well with chips and some dips!

over a year ago

6ft carpet python, nasty fecker... Carolina corn, california king, royal an amel corn and black corn

Tasty! Should go well with chips and some dips! "

Just found haribos, choc biccies so got full on feast

Post new Message to Thread