Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bloody advertising phone calls, grrrrrr

Jump to newest

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I've had 5 in the past 2 hours, they drive me mad, unfortunately I can't get caller ID here so never know whos calling. I just want them to ring later when I'm enjoying myself, can you imaging what fun I'm going to have...

" oohhhh just a min... ooohh yes yes YES... , sorry I was having orgasm, what was it you wanted? "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a way to get advertising calls stopped, I just can't remember just now the number to call.

try calling your service provider and asking about it.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

get TPS Babs...but I like your way of dealinbg with them....did ya get a toothbrush then

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Yes I did, lol and its wooooooooooo, lol. Hope to be having fun with that as well as with a certain sexy fella later mmmmmmmmm x

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"Yes I did, lol and its wooooooooooo, lol. Hope to be having fun with that as well as with a certain sexy fella later mmmmmmmmm x"

go girl sure you'll have a wonderful evening

over a year ago

"Yes I did, lol and its wooooooooooo, lol. Hope to be having fun with that as well as with a certain sexy fella later mmmmmmmmm x

go girl sure you'll have a wonderful evening "

hope you got a rechargeable one

over a year ago

i hate them too they get my back up, they are automated which are really annoying.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We used to get loads.....once after about 4 in one evening Rob told them to piss off and put the phone down.....2 minutes later the phone rang again and it was the same guy who was telling Rob how dare whe tell him to piss off

Robs reply was ok then........fuck off instead

over a year ago

"There is a way to get advertising calls stopped, I just can't remember just now the number to call.

try calling your service provider and asking about it."

That only works to a certain degree.

You've two ways of tackling it. The first (and "proper") way is to ask them to remove you from their calling list. Ofcom rules state that they have to do this and by and large, they actually do.

Second way is to reply "hang on, I'll get them for you" and just put the phone down on the side. Doesn't actually achieve much other than to leave the twat waiting for several minutes before hanging up, thus saving some other poor bugger the hassle of a cold call

over a year ago

My usual trick is immediately after they've said what they're selling I pick a competitor and pretend I work for them and try and flog them something. They usually end the call.

over a year ago

Hang up..

over a year ago

"There is a way to get advertising calls stopped, I just can't remember just now the number to call.

try calling your service provider and asking about it.

That only works to a certain degree.

You've two ways of tackling it. The first (and "proper") way is to ask them to remove you from their calling list. Ofcom rules state that they have to do this and by and large, they actually do.

Second way is to reply "hang on, I'll get them for you" and just put the phone down on the side. Doesn't actually achieve much other than to leave the twat waiting for several minutes before hanging up, thus saving some other poor bugger the hassle of a cold call "

well we contacted someone a while back to stop these calls, I can't remember who now, was a few year ago, and not had one call since.

Post new Message to Thread