Christmas Niggles....

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you have any, of so what are they?

Mine are....

Decorations smell horrid.

People doing things and eating things beacause its christmas.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

None.....i just lurve christmas

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Being nice to people you cant fucking stand....beacuse its christmas.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

office party d*unks

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Buying overpriced gifts that will be half the price in the New Year...because its Christmas.

By *firemanXXX1squirterCouple
over a year ago

horsham

the whole christmas thing is a load of jumped up american crap if you ask me... although its great to see kids faces opening up there presents :} but is it really worth the grief?? everything just costs so much, everyone gets more into debt, and then spend the next year avoiding debt collectors! no wonder new years day has a high suicide rate !!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"the whole christmas thing is a load of jumped up american crap if you ask me... although its great to see kids faces opening up there presents :} but is it really worth the grief?? everything just costs so much, everyone gets more into debt, and then spend the next year avoiding debt collectors! no wonder new years day has a high suicide rate !! "
An aquaintance of mine will spend hundreds of pounds on her kids then spend all year worrying how she will pay her debt off, she does it time and again.

over a year ago

Adverts.

Chaos in supermarkets.

Christmas carols playing every-sodding-where.

The fact it starts at the end of October now.

over a year ago

horsham

I know people that do the same! And I actually have one friend that does her christmas shopping in the January sales... sickening, but productive I guess, if you can be arsed!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"office party d*unks"

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"office party d*unks

"

over a year ago

"Being nice to people you cant fucking stand....beacuse its christmas. "

Agree

Though I'm a horrible t**t all year round

over a year ago

horsham

yes tiger feet, they barely let us get Halloween out of the way, and christmas is being rammed down our throats by all the shops!

another thing i cant stand is the re runs of all the christmas telly crap of previous years gone by...oh the pain!! oh and that maryah carey song should be bannnned forever! (followed by the east seventeen one!)

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Being nice to people you cant fucking stand....beacuse its christmas.

Agree

Though I'm a horrible t**t all year round "

Im sure you arent a horrible t**t ALL year round hun....

over a year ago

I just dont like christmas full stop, im not religious so why do i feel the need to celebrate it? Forced into spending money by the media who shoves it in your face because you dont want to disappoint the kids or have the feeling left out

Most kids now days dont even know what its all about, you ask the kids round here and to them christmas is just the time of year they get a new bike

Its all a bit hypocritical to 95% of the UK if you ask me

bah humbug

over a year ago

People who get all of Xmas and new year off work and forget that some people have to work

October carols.

I want I want I want from the kids

Queues in Tesco when its a month off Xmas

Less chance to sneak out and play..

over a year ago

We have a brill Xmas every year. We just go away to the snow for 2 weeks. It's our prezzie to us. Sod the kids lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Being the one to clean the family home before la deluge...

And more of a sadness than a niggle: opening the decorations box and discovering which bauble from childhood didn't make it

Along with my regular niggle - the deeply annoying and fiddly fake tree that I always end up swearing over

over a year ago

horsham

well said nympho ! :}

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

None really, I try and get into the spirit of Xmas and have a blast - three weeks off work this year, so will live it up!!

over a year ago

"Do you have any, of so what are they?

Mine are....

Decorations smell horrid.

People doing things and eating things beacause its christmas.

"

My main niggle is the removal men in January decided to not unload all of our Christmas stuff and we only realised on Saturday, bet they are enjoying our stuff

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

People that think you will kiss them ...because its christmas.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

People eating Turkey....with cranberry sauce....just cause its christmas.

By *mileyBWoman
over a year ago

Northwood

It's your Christmas ... do what you want with it ... take control.

This year I can't afford to buy meaningless presents and won't pay high street prices to massive companies so they can get richer and I don't use credit ... SO ... I made all of my family's presents inexpensively and everyone has something which is personal to them, is a one off and which they will cherish. I've made jewellery, fruit cake, fudge and clothing.

I cannot spend the day worrying that my roast potatoes are not done just right and want to relax so we're going to the pub for lunch. Also there will be no massive shopping list, no leftovers, no waste and fewer calories.

I think it's going to be a wonderful Christmas.

over a year ago

People wearing silly Christmas hats, because it Christmas,

Bloody Christmas music in the shops,

Selection boxes!

Ho ho bloody ho!!

I like Christmas

over a year ago

"Being nice to people you cant fucking stand....beacuse its christmas. "

I agree. Visitors that only appear at Christmas , make themselves comfortable and drink all you're drink and you don't even like um but as they brought the kids presents you put up with it. I so hate that

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I agree. Visitors that only appear at Christmas , make themselves comfortable and drink all you're drink and you don't even like um but as they brought the kids presents you put up with it. I so hate that "

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"People wearing silly Christmas hats, because it Christmas,

Bloody Christmas music in the shops,

Selection boxes!

Ho ho bloody ho!!

I like Christmas "

selection boxes are a rip off...but let buy them.....cause its christmas

over a year ago

Agree

Though I'm a horrible t**t all year round Im sure you arent a horrible t**t ALL year round hun.... "

Well I call it piss taking but others see it as horrible

over a year ago

"the whole christmas thing is a load of jumped up american crap if you ask me... although its great to see kids faces opening up there presents :} but is it really worth the grief?? everything just costs so much, everyone gets more into debt, and then spend the next year avoiding debt collectors! no wonder new years day has a high suicide rate !! An aquaintance of mine will spend hundreds of pounds on her kids then spend all year worrying how she will pay her debt off, she does it time and again."

My mate does that. She's already up to her ears in debt. She buys literally everything on her kids' santa wish list. She admitted they didn't even open the boxes of some toys last year.

Another niggle... Shops full of people loitering like loons...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Oh my lord you can fair feel the christmas spirit on this thread ......NOT !!! It comes but once a year ..embrace it let your hair down and enjoy

Merry Christmas everyone x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That's a fair few niggles, Femme.

Secret Santa presents for all sorts of gatherings. Everywhere I go at the moment I have to take a Secret Santa present.

over a year ago

BIG INFLATABLE SANTAS THAT CAN BE SEEN FROM FOOKIN SPACE!.....

I always feel sorry for shop workers who must know every Christmas song by heart ....... It must be hell , hour after hour after hour ............

over a year ago

I have been known to throw trollies up the supermarket aisles due to fuckwits christmas shopping.

Too much fuss over a few days of gluttony, selfishness, and bullshit!!

over a year ago

I love Christmas and all it entails. I love buying presents, wrapping them, decorating the house, even christmas food shopping.

I cant really think of anything that really annoys me. I never get into debt at christmas, thats one thing I would never do, im very organised so I do save from August really.

The dog is a bit silly around the christmas tree, shes very territorial about it, thats mainly because there are chocolates on it that she has one of every so often. She sits and guards the tree all the time. I wouldnt even change that really and I could easily by not putting chocs on.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

Having “happy family time” rammed down your throat by companies trying to make out that's what Christmas is all about. I don't have family so it's not something I need reminding of.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

However I do enjoy decorating the house and giving gifts to people I care about.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not sure whats come over me this year but im really in the christmas spirit. Usually i feel like shutting myself away for a week. But this year im really looking forward to it bu its spread out for me, christmas day, another christmas day with jay, another with callum and then the finalee when my sister comes over 6th of january

By *aninthemiddleMan
over a year ago

caerphilly

Bar fing humbug i love xmas best time of the year by far u load of moaning buggers

over a year ago

i blame the christians for it all

over a year ago

My ex buying my littlun the same thing as me only the better version...i pod/i-pod touch, nintendo ds/nintendo dsi, sodastream/more expensive sodastream...well fuck you ex-bastard, this year you can buy her a kindle fire hd and i'll save my hard-earned money and buy her something else grrrr...phew, that feels better!!

over a year ago

Cliff Richard

Boy bands

SoapS - always an explosion, tear jerking story lines WTF.. Doesn't it happen any other time of year in real life!!

The Queens Speech!!

The Christmas decoration that keeps falling down so it becomes a personal battle to solve the problem only to revisit it the follwoing Christmas.

The news presenters that you never seen before because the familiar faces are off work.. tut tut.. shouldn't be allowed

Trying to get hold of an gas service engineer because the combination has thrown a wobbly.. yes it did happen the once..

I better stop Besides them moans I enjoy Christmas, really I do

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Bar fing humbug i love xmas best time of the year by far u load of moaning buggers"

over a year ago

"People that think you will kiss them ...because its christmas. "

OMG! years ago I lived next door to this really stinky old man, poor old bugger was an alcoholic, me and my then boyfriend had to carry him home once when we found him on the street... his house was covered in dog shit!

One Christmas he knocked our door, being neighbourly like, he had a massive wet snott covered lip and just grabbed me and planted a big kiss on me lips!! I ran off heaving

over a year ago

"the whole christmas thing is a load of jumped up american crap if you ask me... although its great to see kids faces opening up there presents :} but is it really worth the grief?? everything just costs so much, everyone gets more into debt, and then spend the next year avoiding debt collectors! no wonder new years day has a high suicide rate !! "

Blimey , I never knew Jesus was born in America. You learn something new everyday.

I enjoy Christmas. Although by the end of it I could shoot Noddy Holder

over a year ago

"office party d*unks

"

Ha ha ha

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Chinese take aways that are closed on Boxing Day