Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

coincidence !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been sitting here this morning thinking about the amount of coincidence's there are between Hog Roast and I.

We both went to the same school although we never met until 33 years later. We were both born on the same day of the same year. He lives at number 92 add them up and you get my house number 11.

Also his place is built on the site where i had my very first job after leaving school.

Now i was wondering if there are any you fabber's out there, couples, singles with partners that have anything similar in your lives that is just a coincidence !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't think of any groovy ones like yours

I often thought it 'odd' though that I am one of 3 sisters all born years apart (15 years and 6 years) but all 3 of us are Librans

over a year ago

Not got a partner, but my son was born Mothers Day 22/3/98 on my sisters birthday and he was born at precisely 22.38 hrs. same numbers as in his birth date..... should have been 666 really.

over a year ago

Six of us in the house and we all have double letters in our names.

4 have LL,

1 has DD and another SS.

Had to add my boring bit of info,lol.

over a year ago

My stepdads parents are christopher and christine both born on the same day of the same year.

*whistles x files music*

over a year ago

my mums brother, is married to my step dads sister.

my brother is born on the same day of the same year as my cousin.

my mums, mine and my daughters birthdays all fall on the 24th of the month. We also have 'Elizabeth' as the same middle name

thats all i can think of right now

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

My ex hub and I were born 5mins apart, both born at home and registered on the same day at the same registry office.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

And his forename and middle name are the same as my bioligical fuckfather's forename and surname.

over a year ago

My due date was the 23/9 and my cousins 20/10 but we were born on each others.

That's all I've got

over a year ago

my friend has 2 daughters same birthday one year apart, then had another on 10/10/10 @ 0101..

i had an ex and was being shown his child pics one day and there was a pic of my best friends family who used to do clowning! not a big clown company either so that was weird..

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

Apart from MrsD, everyone else in the house was born on the 8th of the month, even the dog and the rat. Guess 8 must be our lucky number

over a year ago

"I have been sitting here this morning thinking about the amount of coincidence's there are between Hog Roast and I.

We both went to the same school although we never met until 33 years later. We were both born on the same day of the same year. He lives at number 92 add them up and you get my house number 11.

Also his place is built on the site where i had my very first job after leaving school.

Now i was wondering if there are any you fabber's out there, couples, singles with partners that have anything similar in your lives that is just a coincidence !!"

Know a couple where both birthdays and wedding ani are all on the same day, bet he still forgets it though.

over a year ago

"I have been sitting here this morning thinking about the amount of coincidence's there are between Hog Roast and I.

Now i was wondering if there are any you fabber's out there, couples, singles with partners that have anything similar in your lives that is just a coincidence !!"

Forgot to mention there that we were born on the 11th.... The number hasn't been very lucky though especially on the lottery

By *ustylikesgentsCouple
over a year ago

North wales coast

both my partner an i have two legs and two arms... mad or what lol

over a year ago

Both my girls were born on tuesdays, both on the 9th, different months & there is 1 minute between time of birth If/When I meet my future OH I'll work out what we have in common

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There were 13 students in my politics class at college and I was the only right handed person.

In a cafe in Sorrento I met a person I was at primary school with.

over a year ago

"both my partner an i have two legs and two arms... mad or what lol "

over a year ago

"There were 13 students in my politics class at college and I was the only right handed person.

In a cafe in Sorrento I met a person I was at primary school with. "

That's interesting.. What was the class?

Post new Message to Thread