Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

paranoia.......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am beginning to think I am getting slightly paranoid... I don't like the idea of bareback fun mainly because of a few thing I have been reading in the forums. And of course the fact I just prefer safe sex. OH is happy either way and likes to please me so will generally wear condoms unless its broken or hes been sorta pushed in without warning. (That is for another time)

Anyways my point is am I right to be very dubious of any couple that pushes for bareback fun from the outset or should I get my paranoia sorted out?!

Cxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its personal choice but i would not even consider it, i dislike pushy people at the best of times...playing with no regard to their sexual health is up to them though, but id give em a wide berth.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't like pushy people, full stop, on this or other matters.

over a year ago

Personal choice, we are all adults after all. i would say its wise to all get tested before etc. With your OH bareback is a nice intimate way of showing trust, for random one night fun id go with condom as you cant get tested etc at short notice.

over a year ago

i would be paranoid against catching HIV

i know most other STDs are curable.

Not to say everyone catches things but better to be safe than sorry.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OH and I always play bareback with each other. And with other couples we always play safe. Gut instinct is telling me to stay clear. X

By *ctavius StuntMan
over a year ago

london

why would you even consider having unsafe sex with a stranger ? Safe sex isnt only about protecting yourself, its also about protecting the other person to.

Why would you gamble with HIV or herpes ?

over a year ago

We steer well clear of anyone pushy. Too much stress.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's like any preference; I'm happy to have the conversation and even discuss why I have that preference. But anyone who tries to 'persuade' me to do things their way even after they have heard me out will get kicked to the kerb.

This is true for tea , bareback, watersports, going down on another woman and a variety of other choices.

I will not judge or be disgusted by someone else's preference but expect they will respect mine too.

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

If that is their preference then so be it, if they play bareback but would cover up to meet you then again that is fine (in our book) not everyone likes the same things.

If a couple or single say its bareback or we do not meet then its your choice to say no.

Post new Message to Thread