FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The 2 " Aussie DJ's " should be sacked. RIP 2 the, Nurse.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My condolences 2 her family.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I very much doubt it was the DJ's that made her top herself.... More than likely some officious senior hospital official that gave her bollocking because the potential embarrasment to the hospital.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i bet she was told she's getting the boot and gotta give her flat back, she could also have been told to fuck off back where she came from and them 2 smarmy dj idiots deserve to suffer.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"i bet she was told she's getting the boot and gotta give her flat back, she could also have been told to fuck off back where she came from and them 2 smarmy dj idiots deserve to suffer."

What flat? She got a flat with her job?

Where did she come from?

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"i bet she was told she's getting the boot and gotta give her flat back, she could also have been told to fuck off back where she came from and them 2 smarmy dj idiots deserve to suffer."

What flat? She got a flat with her job?

Where did she come from?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I really don't think that speculation like this is respectful to the lady in question.

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I really don't think that speculation like this is respectful to the lady in question."

How is it disrespectful? It is human nature to speculate.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I really don't think that speculation like this is respectful to the lady in question.

How is it disrespectful? It is human nature to speculate. "

Human nature and respectful are often a long way from the same thing.

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

Such a waste of a life. I feel sad for her 2 young children. RIP.

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I really don't think that speculation like this is respectful to the lady in question.

Human nature and respectful are often a long way from the same thing."

Very true but these forums would be a very dull place if we could not put our opinions across through fear of upsetting someone.

I don't think any of the comments on here have been disrespectful

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Human nature and respectful are often a long way from the same thing.

Very true but these forums would be a very dull place if we could not put our opinions across through fear of upsetting someone.

I don't think any of the comments on here have been disrespectful"

You should address this to Nicecouple561.

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I

"

It is a forum post they are free to read as much as you are

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I

It is a forum post they are free to read as much as you are"

Absolutely but there's no point in asking me to explain their thinking.

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I

It is a forum post they are free to read as much as you are

Absolutely but there's no point in asking me to explain their thinking."

I wasn't asking you to explain anything there was no question just a statement

over a year ago

Is this really swingers chat?

over a year ago

i feel inclined to comment on this tragic event, and wouldnt be suprised if she and her family may have been badgered by the british media, in all its forms!!

over a year ago

the djs are in no way responsible for her death.

the call should not have been put through. the nurse did not give out any details (that was someone else). She was not a trained receptionist, but a nurse.

when people heard about the prank call, did anyone really think "oooh someone could die over this?". if not, then why blame the djs for her death?

she obviously had other problems in her life and she has massively over-reacted to this.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

"the djs are in no way responsible for her death.

the call should not have been put through. the nurse did not give out any details (that was someone else). She was not a trained receptionist, but a nurse.

when people heard about the prank call, did anyone really think "oooh someone could die over this?". if not, then why blame the djs for her death?

she obviously had other problems in her life and she has massively over-reacted to this. "

Spot on. If they had sent a bomb then ok.

I have played lots of big pranks on people but death has never been a goal and it wasn't in this case.

I feel for the family

By *uxtapositionMan
over a year ago

CARDIFF

she obviously had other problems in her life and she has massively over-reacted to this.

I have played lots of big pranks on people but death has never been a goal and it wasn't in this case.

I feel for the family "

Exactly, god help us all if every action we took we had to think " Will this person kill themselves as a result "

over a year ago

Hoaxing has long been a tool on radio and TV (The famous aliens invading caused lots of suicides in the 50's) and theses presenters wouldnt have taken the decision to do this on their own you know

over a year ago

I dont think they should be sacked, they should be told off.

what will it achieve by sacking them?

it was sad about the lady commiting suicide but she must have had other problems.

By *iking.beardMan
over a year ago

Leeds

We all know it was old Philip who got his boy 2 sort it out

over a year ago

Wow that's unbelievable. I'm not sure which is more ignorant, the terminology the use, or that you assume that from her name that she isn't a British national, or that you think a nurse in one of the finest hospitals in the country would have a visa that is revoked based on employment.

Unbelievable.

over a year ago

"i bet she was told she's getting the boot and gotta give her flat back, she could also have been told to fuck off back where she came from and them 2 smarmy dj idiots deserve to suffer.

Wow that's unbelievable. I'm not sure which is more ignorant, the terminology the use, or that you assume that from her name that she isn't a British national, or that you think a nurse in one of the finest hospitals in the country would have a visa that is revoked based on employment.

Unbelievable."

what the hell are you going on about ?, the dead nurse was from another part of the uk ,bristol i think and for a few days a week with her job living in hospital accomodation in london so the hospital could quite easily tell her to get out of her accomodation and bugger off back where she came from ie bristol.

theres always one isn't there !

over a year ago

What`s Happened Has Happened..

its her kids i feel sorry for x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I feel for the family

Exactly, god help us all if every action we took we had to think " Will this person kill themselves as a result ""

another one in agreement here.

The DJ's have been taken off the air indefiitely and are receiving counselling. lets not forget that they have been affected by this as well. it was never their intention for someone to end their life as a result of their call.

i personally feel that this was a contributing factor ut not the sole reason she decided to take her own life. it is a same that she felt she had no where to turn to for help. I am sure the hospital would have offered her counselling and support. there are also excellent confidential listening services like the Samaritans that are available 24hrs a day.

over a year ago

"i bet she was told she's getting the boot and gotta give her flat back, she could also have been told to fuck off back where she came from and them 2 smarmy dj idiots deserve to suffer.

Unbelievable.

what the hell are you going on about ?, the dead nurse was from another part of the uk ,bristol i think and for a few days a week with her job living in hospital accomodation in london so the hospital could quite easily tell her to get out of her accomodation and bugger off back where she came from ie bristol.

theres always one isn't there ! "

Forgive me for my mistake. I clearly got the wrong end of the stick, possibly because you used such crass terminology. But yes "fuck off back where she came from" was clearly meant about Bristol and I feel a little silly now...

By *iker BullMan
over a year ago

leeds

"I very much doubt it was the DJ's that made her top herself.... More than likely some officious senior hospital official that gave her bollocking because the potential embarrasment to the hospital."
100% agree,

over a year ago

Thank God there is some rationality on here.

Sure the prank was a bit tacky, but surely the lion's share of the blame lies with the hospital? If they either don't have the procedures in place or don't enforce those procedures then they have to accept responcibility?

over a year ago

i feel sorry for her hubby and her 2 kids

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

these pranksters that like to show people up and laugh at the poor embarrased person afterwards never ever like pranks to be pulled on themselves do they?,they think its great fun to show others up.

i remember jeemy beadle taking great delight in sticking the microphone into peoples faces for the tv cameras after pranks but when people(paparrazzi)stuck cameras in his face to show his fat little belly bulging over his swim shorts he did not like it and complained about them!.as cororal jones once said,"they dont like it up them mr mannering do they?".

over a year ago

"Is this really swingers chat? "

Shouldn't this be in the lounge or somewhere?...

Just saying....

over a year ago

"Is this really swingers chat?

Shouldn't this be in the lounge or somewhere?...

Just saying.... "

I couldn't have put it better myself!

over a year ago

Does it really matter where the post was placed. Its only a swingers forum, its not a big deal is it. I'm sure that people can skip by this non sexual post in swingers chat.

over a year ago

"Thank God there is some rationality on here.

Sure the prank was a bit tacky, but surely the lion's share of the blame lies with the hospital? If they either don't have the procedures in place or don't enforce those procedures then they have to accept responcibility?"

I feel sorry for Kate. It's tainted her happy time. Hope she's ok, the stress won't be good for her or the baby.

I also feel sorry for the dj's. It was just a prank. They could never have known this would happen. Hope they can recover from this, they are receiving counselling. The girl dj is apparently very very distressed.

Of course I am also very sorry for the nurse's family. It's a total tragedy that should never have happened.

over a year ago

Why would you commit suicide because you took a phone call? Is this just the media making a story? More publicity? She is only having a baby with symptoms that many women have had without all the fuss, (see other threads)will she get child benefit I ask?

Post new Message to Thread