Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why does everything go wrong at Christmas

Jump to newest

By *eryBigGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Or maybe its just me but last week the dishwasher blew up and today Ive woken up to find my landing ceiling about to burst due to an obviously long standing water leak in the loft!!!!

All I wanted was a nice quiet Christmas this year and some much deserved time off work and instead I'm gonna be having ceilings ripped down and god knows what done

Sorry rant over lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

rant away ..my car is curently broke and struggle to get to work without it.. daughter thinks im a cashpoint and its the first xmas without my kids..now what cupboard can I hibernate in !!!

over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I'd say come hibernate with me lol but I've no water, heating and soon no ceiling

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

well ive had no heating for last 10 mths but just hd heating fitted so come join me ..i have chocolate too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"well ive had no heating for last 10 mths but just hd heating fitted so come join me ..i have chocolate too "

Is there any other invites being passed out lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not good and it always seems.worse.at this time of year. Hope it all gets fixed soon

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'd say come hibernate with me lol but I've no water, heating and soon no ceiling "

May be a good idea to release that water before it does come down

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"well ive had no heating for last 10 mths but just hd heating fitted so come join me ..i have chocolate too

Is there any other invites being passed out lol "

anyone on my friends list is more than welcome..especially if bringing more choclate

btw sleep well ??

over a year ago

"well ive had no heating for last 10 mths but just hd heating fitted so come join me ..i have chocolate too

anyone on my friends list is more than welcome..especially if bringing more choclate

btw sleep well ??"

I will bring some if u like and no I never do feel knackerd now and got to get ready for work

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

btw sleep well ??

I will bring some if u like and no I never do feel knackerd now and got to get ready for work "

ok well box of red Lindor would be very welcome better than the mint aeros bubbles im curently nom nomming

over a year ago

btw sleep well ??

I will bring some if u like and no I never do feel knackerd now and got to get ready for work

ok well box of red Lindor would be very welcome better than the mint aeros bubbles im curently nom nomming "

Lol I read it as lenor first as in washing machine stuff I thought what lol

over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I'd say come hibernate with me lol but I've no water, heating and soon no ceiling

May be a good idea to release that water before it does come down "

Randy Rudolph I had the exact same idea but insurance company says I can't touch it!!!

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

[Removed by poster at 07/12/12 15:36:55]

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

btw sleep well ??

ok well box of red Lindor would be very welcome better than the mint aeros bubbles im curently nom nomming

Lol I read it as lenor first as in washing machine stuff I thought what lol "

your more than welcome o come do my washing while i lay on my bed eating Lindor

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

"I'd say come hibernate with me lol but I've no water, heating and soon no ceiling

Randy Rudolph I had the exact same idea but insurance company says I can't touch it!!!"

Why not?? I would say you can get a screwdriver and poke a hole in it and drain the water into buckets pans etc.

If it comes down full of water their bill will be a lot higher.

What you got to loose, it will come down regardless better for you for it to come down with no water.

Sounds like soem jobs worth thinking your going to start ripping down plasterboard before they can get an assessor to look at it.

over a year ago

and if it's not something going wrong, it's bad news, last week I was told I have osteoarthritis of the spine, today I was told I have diverticulitis and on Monday I have to attend a 3rd medical assessment by Atos for the DWP to prove I am still entitled to be receiving my ESA and disablement benefit for being blind and the other medical problems I have been suffering for the last 4 years

over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"and if it's not something going wrong, it's bad news, last week I was told I have osteoarthritis of the spine, today I was told I have diverticulitis and on Monday I have to attend a 3rd medical assessment by Atos for the DWP to prove I am still entitled to be receiving my ESA and disablement benefit for being blind and the other medical problems I have been suffering for the last 4 years"

That's shit Hun sorry to hear . I should really stop complaining least mine can be fixed!!

over a year ago

"and if it's not something going wrong, it's bad news, last week I was told I have osteoarthritis of the spine, today I was told I have diverticulitis and on Monday I have to attend a 3rd medical assessment by Atos for the DWP to prove I am still entitled to be receiving my ESA and disablement benefit for being blind and the other medical problems I have been suffering for the last 4 years

That's shit Hun sorry to hear . I should really stop complaining least mine can be fixed!!"

Thank you X

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Randy Rudolph I had the exact same idea but insurance company says I can't touch it!!!

Why not?? I would say you can get a screwdriver and poke a hole in it and drain the water into buckets pans etc.

What you got to loose, it will come down regardless better for you for it to come down with no water.

Sounds like soem jobs worth thinking your going to start ripping down plasterboard before they can get an assessor to look at it.

"

That's what I would do

over a year ago

"and if it's not something going wrong, it's bad news, last week I was told I have osteoarthritis of the spine, today I was told I have diverticulitis and on Monday I have to attend a 3rd medical assessment by Atos for the DWP to prove I am still entitled to be receiving my ESA and disablement benefit for being blind and the other medical problems I have been suffering for the last 4 years

That's shit Hun sorry to hear . I should really stop complaining least mine can be fixed!!

Thank you X"

I've just had to put in an appeal as they are stopping all my money. I too have arthritis in my spine, including 3 shrivelled up discs and umpteen other health problems including M.E, so I've got lots of form filling and medicals to cope with. Its one stress I could do without

over a year ago

East Yorkshire

That's what I would do "

Lol I'm a rebel and I did

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

That's what I would do

Lol I'm a rebel and I did "

Forgot to say. Don't look up or stand underneath whilst doing it

over a year ago

East Yorkshire

That's what I would do

Forgot to say. Don't look up or stand underneath whilst doing it "

Haha I'm a rebel but not a stupid rebel lol

over a year ago

That's what I would do

Haha I'm a rebel but not a stupid rebel lol "

Think you've been watching corrie

over a year ago

East Yorkshire

That's what I would do

Haha I'm a rebel but not a stupid rebel lol

Think you've been watching corrie "

Lol someone else said that to me today but I didn't have a clue - I ain't watched corrie in years!!!

over a year ago

"Or maybe its just me but last week the dishwasher blew up and today Ive woken up to find my landing ceiling about to burst due to an obviously long standing water leak in the loft!!!!

All I wanted was a nice quiet Christmas this year and some much deserved time off work and instead I'm gonna be having ceilings ripped down and god knows what done

Sorry rant over lol"

You're going to be getting a brand new dishwasher... And hot workmen in the house.............

Think positive! xx

over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Or maybe its just me but last week the dishwasher blew up and today Ive woken up to find my landing ceiling about to burst due to an obviously long standing water leak in the loft!!!!

Sorry rant over lol

You're going to be getting a brand new dishwasher... And hot workmen in the house.............

Think positive! xx"

Haha I'm trying but the dishwashers a no go but I'm hoping hot workmen lol

Post new Message to Thread