Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Accountability

Jump to newest

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

If you were called before whatever god you follow for an appraisal of how your life has been so far ,how would you do,what do you think his report would be be ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll let santa be the judge of if I've been good...

over a year ago

What would his report on you be?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I'll let santa be the judge of if I've been good..."
Jeeze.. he d have his work cut out. Then again.. I guess the report on you would be more than a page long

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

That I carried accountability and humility as my guiding principles throughout my entire adult life.

over a year ago

I would say, why didnt you show yourself you cunt!! I abandoned you years ago and lived a life of sinning and debauchery and NOW you show up to rub it in my face! Send me to Hell and stick yer Heaven up yer arse.....or words to that effect!

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"What would his report on you be? "

in the middle how about you ??

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"I would say, why didnt you show yourself you cunt!! I abandoned you years ago and lived a life of sinning and debauchery and NOW you show up to rub it in my face! Send me to Hell and stick yer Heaven up yer arse.....or words to that effect! "

well thats honest

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Serious post (Well I ll try!) I guess humanity, responsibility and warmth... well hope so anyway.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

think he would say it started out pretty fucked but im improving and if i carry on like this i will end up like mother theresa

over a year ago

Are any swingers really religious? I can't say I have ever mat any myself and I certainly am not.

over a year ago

"What would his report on you be?

in the middle how about you ??"

Left of centre as that makes as much sense.

over a year ago

he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Are any swingers really religious? I can't say I have ever mat any myself and I certainly am not. "
Think OP is talking hypothetically. What would somebody... anybody... say about your life and the way you lead it.... Not specific about a god I think. OP? Am I right?

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"Are any swingers really religious? I can't say I have ever mat any myself and I certainly am not. "

Me neither tbh ,well forget the god bit and do a self assessment hows the ride been so far ?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!! "
I simply hope I d be going in there before you... otherwise I would not have a chance...

over a year ago

"Are any swingers really religious? I can't say I have ever mat any myself and I certainly am not.

Me neither tbh ,well forget the god bit and do a self assessment hows the ride been so far ? "

ooooooooooooo excellent - I am enjoying it ......... not sure everyone else is though

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!! "

lol you sure its your eyelashes would do the trick

over a year ago

"he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!! I simply hope I d be going in there before you... otherwise I would not have a chance..."

well he can only deal with one trouble maker at a time lol and I am sure there are plenty that would put in a good word for me lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!! I simply hope I d be going in there before you... otherwise I would not have a chance...

well he can only deal with one trouble maker at a time lol and I am sure there are plenty that would put in a good word for me lol "

Yeah that is what would fuck my chances

over a year ago

"he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!!

lol you sure its your eyelashes would do the trick "

Ok might have to do a little wiggle, and a bit of quick talking and flash a ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

little smile, but I would be in lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!!

Ok might have to do a little wiggle, and a bit of quick talking and flash a ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

little smile, but I would be in lol "

Put those boobs away... this is meant to be an equal opportunities thread ...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

As an aetheist, I guess I'll have to let history be my judge.

But for the here and now, so long as I can look those I love, care for and respect in the eye with a steady unflinching gaze, then I guess I'm doing ok.

over a year ago

"he would love me and if not and he wasnt sure I would flutter my eyelashes ......... that should do it !!!!! I simply hope I d be going in there before you... otherwise I would not have a chance...

well he can only deal with one trouble maker at a time lol and I am sure there are plenty that would put in a good word for me lol Yeah that is what would fuck my chances"

yeah thats cos u havent quite got the hang of the "incidents" - when they happen u just have to make sure the other person there believes they are nothing to do with u ............ its easy .................... works everytime ....... classic example, wheelchair and lamp post - did I get the blame ............ nope lol

over a year ago

little smile, but I would be in lol Put those boobs away... this is meant to be an equal opportunities thread ... "

I'm sorry they aren't straight lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Tracey Chapman's lyrics to Unsung Psalm. Or, go back and try harder.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

little smile, but I would be in lol Put those boobs away... this is meant to be an equal opportunities thread ...

I'm sorry they aren't straight lol "

I was tlkaing comparing mine and yours... and yours are bigger than mine...

over a year ago

Honestly, if I were called before God to account for my actions - I would ask how he accounts for lack of inaction when he sees his children maiming, injuring killing each other all in his name.

Then, Id invite him for a beer and get down to straightening some of this crazy-ass shit out.

over a year ago

"If you were called before whatever god you follow for an appraisal of how your life has been so far ,how would you do,what do you think his report would be be ?"

If i found myself so summoned before god I would be the one holding THEM to account and demanding explanation.

If god created us then what place does he have to hold us in contempt? fuck that, I'll be the one shouting and he better be the one with satisfactory answers

over a year ago

little smile, but I would be in lol Put those boobs away... this is meant to be an equal opportunities thread ...

I'm sorry they aren't straight lol I was tlkaing comparing mine and yours... and yours are bigger than mine..."

errrrrm so wot do I do now? or perhaps u should stuff something up your jumper no one will notice .......

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I'm sorry they aren't straight lol I was tlkaing comparing mine and yours... and yours are bigger than mine...

errrrrm so wot do I do now? or perhaps u should stuff something up your jumper no one will notice ....... "

Reminds me I need to get stuffing tomorrow for Sunday's party.

over a year ago

I'm sorry they aren't straight lol I was tlkaing comparing mine and yours... and yours are bigger than mine...

errrrrm so wot do I do now? or perhaps u should stuff something up your jumper no one will notice ....... Reminds me I need to get stuffing tomorrow for Sunday's party."

Stuffing ............ do elaborate .......

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

errrrrm so wot do I do now? or perhaps u should stuff something up your jumper no one will notice ....... Reminds me I need to get stuffing tomorrow for Sunday's party.

Stuffing ............ do elaborate ....... "

Nothing dirty or sexy... just people, party, roasts and stuffing...

We are going to get a spanking of the OP for hijacking his thread, you know!

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

errrrrm so wot do I do now? or perhaps u should stuff something up your jumper no one will notice ....... Reminds me I need to get stuffing tomorrow for Sunday's party.

Stuffing ............ do elaborate ....... Nothing dirty or sexy... just people, party, roasts and stuffing...

We are going to get a spanking of the OP for hijacking his thread, you know! "

nooo this is funny go for it i love to see you both rambling on ...lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Stuffing ............ do elaborate ....... Nothing dirty or sexy... just people, party, roasts and stuffing...

nooo this is funny go for it i love to see you both rambling on ...lol"

You dont know what she is capable of. She lulls you into a false sense of security... and then before you know it... she brings them out...;-)

over a year ago

You dont know what she is capable of. She lulls you into a false sense of security... and then before you know it... she brings them out...;-)"

oiiii hold on rewind a little - u said stuffing - nothing sexy or dirty and then the next thing u said was people ....................... wanna elaborate on that point? lol

and he isnt gonna spank me ....... lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

You dont know what she is capable of. She lulls you into a false sense of security... and then before you know it... she brings them out...;-)

oiiii hold on rewind a little - u said stuffing - nothing sexy or dirty and then the next thing u said was people ....................... wanna elaborate on that point? lol

and he isnt gonna spank me ....... lol "

Dont be so sure... pmsl

over a year ago

and he isnt gonna spank me ....... lol Dont be so sure... pmsl"

u didnt answer the question - dont try n wiggle out of it ........lol and I have secret weapons he wont lol

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

and he isnt gonna spank me ....... lol Dont be so sure... pmsl

u didnt answer the question - dont try n wiggle out of it ........lol and I have secret weapons he wont lol "

lol secret weapons ? tell us more we wont tell anyone

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

He would say,

Oops sorry,is this your seat.

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"He would say,

Oops sorry,is this your seat. "

LOL

over a year ago

"He would say,

Oops sorry,is this your seat.

LOL "

I'll distract ya lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I gave up on believing in God, packed in Church and all my beliefs

I was quite the Christian until I got frustrated with my health, so think he'd be annoyed with me because I rebelled!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I want to appraise her lol. I really hope there is a God as I have a lot of questions for her.

over a year ago

Think I'd be told 'you've done not bad with the hand I dealt you.

You've cheated, ducked and dived at times....but accepted the consequences and moved on.'

WOW...its been some ride, and never boring. Every days an adventure!

over a year ago

He would say you can seat at my right hand.

Post new Message to Thread