Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Xmas wish list

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So its that time of year so wondered what everyone really wants to find in their stockings this year?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have seen a nice old bulkhead clock in an antiques shop I like ( I like to fiddle about and repair old clocks when the mood takes me ) , I have made several hints to the beloved but the next one I may have to wrap around a brick as it is still there .

over a year ago

"So its that time of year so wondered what everyone really wants to find in their stockings this year?"

I don't wear stockings

over a year ago

Job security....

over a year ago

Good health and happiness for those I care about.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

I am quite happy with my lot, got a beautiful daughter that loves me. A dog asleep at my feet, food in cupboard, nice home and a loving family. Alot of people have alot less than me, a date and fun every once in a while be good

over a year ago

"I am quite happy with my lot, got a beautiful daughter that loves me. A dog asleep at my feet, food in cupboard, nice home and a loving family. Alot of people have alot less than me, a date and fun every once in a while be good "

This is exactly the same as myself.

By *mileyBWoman
over a year ago

Northwood

Legs LOL sorry too irresistable.

Truly

A two bedroomed house.

Realistically

A naughty nurse outfit, some amber jewellery, a Joe Browns coat, a new phone ... please Santa

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So its that time of year so wondered what everyone really wants to find in their stockings this year?

I don't wear stockings

"

Maybe you should

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

"I have seen a nice old bulkhead clock in an antiques shop I like ( I like to fiddle about and repair old clocks when the mood takes me ) , I have made several hints to the beloved but the next one I may have to wrap around a brick as it is still there ."

If you like playing with clocks could you message me and I'll tell you about my clock.......

Im not too fussed about anything much...... Id like to see my son and daughter but my time will come

Id like a pair of smooth long legs and arms around me and a pair of succulent lips to feast on

over a year ago

Already got my pressie! see forum BEST XMAS PRESSIE EVER!

Billy

Post new Message to Thread