Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Strangest Thing.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....I Ever Saw!

I've travelled up and down the motorways extensively over the years and have seen some things that are just plain bizarre but the weirdest thing I've ever seen happened yesterday on the M1 travelling north to Newcastle....

...I passed a motorcyle and sidecar...

... now I know you're thinking, "What's so wierd about that!"

I'll tell you.

The sidecar was a hearse!

Every car that passed it slowed down to take a look so I wasn't the only one who thought it strange lol.

What's the wierdest thing you've ever seen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a motorbike & side Hurst, there's 1 or 2 in the Uk. I have seen 1 up close at my late Aunts funeral. She was appently very well known & thought of in the biker comunity. I was an awsome site to see (if you can say that about a funeral) this bike & side hurst coming down the road with 30+ outriders, & would just like to add what a really open & friendly group of people these bikers were.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

my great uncle owned a farm and every year he let the true original gipsies come and stay on the land. no lie, when he died about 500 gipsies from all over the country came to his funeral as his name was well known in the gypsy community, the wake was magnificent

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

When my son was young he was having his lunch in the garden when a magpie walked over to him,pinched his bag of hula hoops and hopped away with them in its beak

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

" What's the wierdest thing you've ever seen?"

The weirdest thing ever?? In real life or the internet? There's some pretty weird stuff if you go looking...

In real life, I once saw Russell Harty pulled down a flight of steps on his chin by a Great Dane... (the dog, not a big gay Scandinavian...)

Does that count?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

strangest thing i ever saw .was a guy used to bring his dog in my local years ago ...it was a Chihuahua

and he carried it in a shopping bag ,,,,put it down next to him and had a few drinks ...we all hated it as it yapped if anyone walked past.

Another guy sometimes brought his great dane down a dopey thing what would get in the pub and crash out on the floor flat out kipping

one day the guy came in with his little yappy dog and put it down on the chair and went for his pint and returned to his seat ...the little dog was yapping more than usual ..it was a warm day and the bar was busy ....

no one noticed the old great dane clamber to his feet and slowly saunter passed everone at the bar

calmly .....he casually walked over to the yapping little dog ...and quick as a flash ....bit its fucking head off....drooped it on the floor and in the ensuing havoc as women screamed ...walked back to his place and lay down to sleep ......

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Little dog was a

Chew-here-here then...???

LOL

Post new Message to Thread