Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I think I may have just flashed the God Squad

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My doorbell rang, and rather than stagger round to the door, the window by the door is accessible from the edge of the bed. I shuffled across to sit on the edge of the bed, and tapped on the window. The two very earnest people at the door turned and held up religious literature. I smiled and shook my head.

Only after they'd gone did I realise that in shuffling across the bed, my nightie (I'm ill so still in bed and it's too cold not to wear it atm!) had become a bit disarranged and I may well have given them a view of my latest Hollywood wax!

I'm not sure from the angle they were at they would have been able to see but I'm not sure they couldn't.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oh dear.. i think u maybe banished to hell by them now

over a year ago

I flashed a delivery guy on Monday not realising until after...bet you made their morning

over a year ago

Difficult to know which of you had the religious experience.

over a year ago

No one flashes at me lol but there again get some great sights doing the job I do lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I do like an impromtu flash, especially if you can exchange a little smile or wink with the lady afterwards

Best one I ever saw was a lovely lady in a short dress stood at an ice cream van. A sustained gust of wind blew and her skirts sailed up for several to reveal a lovely sexy bum in very skimpy knickers. Made my weekend that one

By *panddownMan
over a year ago

Broughton

...::is just signing off to start knocking on doors to see what I am greeted with.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Hmmm you and disarranged clothes ? I seem to have some distant nagging memory

over a year ago

In a former life I was a postman and once hot summer's day I had a special delivery for a particular house. I knocked on the door and waited, and waited, and waited and I was just about to give up, pissed off because undelivered special items had to go back to the depot which meant no early finish, when from the side of the house I heard, "hello?" in soft sexy unmistakenly female tones. "Hmmm,..." thought I. I ventured round to the side of the house to be greeted at the low gate by a very very sexy 30-something with long brunette hair and most voluptuous pair of norks trying unsuccessfully to be covered by the skimpiest of bikinis.

"I have a special delivery for you," says I with a wink.

"I bet you do," she replied with a smile that would knock satellites out of orbit.

Aha, luck's in!

No chance.

She signed, took the packet, turned around and wiggled her ass deliberately as she strode back to her sunbathing, but just before she went out of sight she turned slightly and winked.

Feckin tease.

Made my day though and when I related the episode to the lads back at the depot the next day half a dozen of them said, "Ah, that's Jenny, she loves winding new posties up."

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

im sure uve brightened their day up !

Post new Message to Thread