Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Hotspots

Jump to newest

By *ourbonKiss OP   Man
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

After reading the post about someone only just realising that most of their meets are from a certain local area. I thought it would be a good idea to put together a map of Britain showing fab hotspots.

This we can all move to these areas and have a merry old debaucherous time without prying eyes etc.

So come on ppl, let's get mapping!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's a hotspot not?

Yes.....not a good spot

Couldn't resist

over a year ago

"After reading the post about someone only just realising that most of their meets are from a certain local area. I thought it would be a good idea to put together a map of Britain showing fab hotspots.

This we can all move to these areas and have a merry old debaucherous time without prying eyes etc.

So come on ppl, let's get mapping!"

Mate, you've probably noticed that we don't live in one...lol

over a year ago

Think I must do, what with 2 clubs now very near me, 1 already open and 1 opening this month.

Add that, chams is only 35 minutes away

By *ourbonKiss OP   Man
over a year ago

"After reading the post about someone only just realising that most of their meets are from a certain local area. I thought it would be a good idea to put together a map of Britain showing fab hotspots.

So come on ppl, let's get mapping!

Mate, you've probably noticed that we don't live in one...lol"

Lol yes I have, hence the question.

By *ourbonKiss OP   Man
over a year ago

"Think I must do, what with 2 clubs now very near me, 1 already open and 1 opening this month.

Add that, chams is only 35 minutes away

"

Thanks for the info, all data will be stored safely once we get the finances in place. X

I should add that this project won't be cheap. We need a satellite, servers to hold the secure database etc. Everyones going to need to contribute!

Post new Message to Thread