Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

OMG

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Its just dawned on me i am 33 next month....now you may say Aw you are still a baby.... however i really do feel that my biological clock is ticking away so fast...I am afraid it will come to an end and not got what i have wanted and that is the patter of tiny feet....i mean they say when you don't look it will find you...i think though they have got lost finding me....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never say never, miss c, nothing is over till the fat lady sings xx

over a year ago

"Its just dawned on me i am 33 next month....now you may say Aw you are still a baby.... however i really do feel that my biological clock is ticking away so fast...I am afraid it will come to an end and not got what i have wanted and that is the patter of tiny feet....i mean they say when you don't look it will find you...i think though they have got lost finding me.... "

I'm 33 this month ;(

over a year ago

"Its just dawned on me i am 33 next month....now you may say Aw you are still a baby.... however i really do feel that my biological clock is ticking away so fast...I am afraid it will come to an end and not got what i have wanted and that is the patter of tiny feet....i mean they say when you don't look it will find you...i think though they have got lost finding me.... "

You still have plenty of time. Siren's 42 this year and she didn't have her first until she was 37 and we now have two.

over a year ago

"Its just dawned on me i am 33 next month....now you may say Aw you are still a baby.... however i really do feel that my biological clock is ticking away so fast...I am afraid it will come to an end and not got what i have wanted and that is the patter of tiny feet....i mean they say when you don't look it will find you...i think though they have got lost finding me....

I'm 33 this month ;("

for a man its different the sperm dont dry up...

over a year ago

"Its just dawned on me i am 33 next month....now you may say Aw you are still a baby.... however i really do feel that my biological clock is ticking away so fast...I am afraid it will come to an end and not got what i have wanted and that is the patter of tiny feet....i mean they say when you don't look it will find you...i think though they have got lost finding me....

You still have plenty of time. Siren's 42 this year and she didn't have her first until she was 37 and we now have two. "

i know wishy just me being silly

over a year ago

You still got 10 yrs. In your prime x

over a year ago

Pitter patter of tiny feet?

Get a couple of mice!

over a year ago

"Pitter patter of tiny feet?

Get a couple of mice! "

lol hobnob

over a year ago

My youngest only has a pitter because he has one leg in plaster!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

assume the position and i am happy to help

over a year ago

"Pitter patter of tiny feet?

Get a couple of mice! "

Lol or a kitten, my patters pretty good

over a year ago

We didn't have kids till I got out the army ,I was 31 when we had our first 35 for the second !

Cheeky loads of time yet, just don't wait to long the older you get the harder it gets , kids is hard work lol

over a year ago

I'll be 40 in about 6 months.

I've never wanted kids but I wonder sometimes if I'll regret it now it's too late.

I wouldn't want a baby this late in life. Partly because my circumstances aren't exactly stable atm, partly because my health isn't ideal for motherhood and partly because of the additional risk, and because I wouldn't want to be an "old" parent.

No regrets so far and, of course, having a child in case you might regret it otherwise, isn't really the right reason for doing so!

Still, I wonder occasionally how I'll feel about it in later years.

over a year ago

Hun I know that feeling well I feel the same and I'm 38. X

over a year ago

wow i thought u were about 20 from ur thumbnail!!

over a year ago

You have plenty of time my ex was 40 when she fell for my little lad would not swap him for the world

over a year ago

Awwww hun, I had mine when I was 39, you have plenty of time, enjoy it while you can, once kids come along, your life changes, it's not a bad thing, you just have to prioritise. love mine to pieces x

over a year ago

You could adopt???

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

just to say - maybe a sex site isnt the best ave to find a father to be

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm 46 next birthday, child free by choice, not a maternal bone in my body, but a tad worried about getting old and frail and being unable to look after myself - guess I'll just have to top meself when that time comes as it still isn't enough to make me want a sprog

over a year ago

"I'm 46 next birthday, child free by choice, not a maternal bone in my body, but a tad worried about getting old and frail and being unable to look after myself - guess I'll just have to top meself when that time comes as it still isn't enough to make me want a sprog"

I'll look after ya - I seem to look after everyone else

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I'm 46 next birthday, child free by choice, not a maternal bone in my body, but a tad worried about getting old and frail and being unable to look after myself - guess I'll just have to top meself when that time comes as it still isn't enough to make me want a sprog

I'll look after ya - I seem to look after everyone else "

Lord above! Would I survive being looked after by you Minxie???

over a year ago

Hey _isscheekychops, go and read the teenagers thread, that should keep your legs crossed unless it's bagged for the next 10 years

over a year ago

"just to say - maybe a sex site isnt the best ave to find a father to be "

er i know that....

over a year ago

Right I'll send a sample in a turkey bastor

over a year ago

"just to say - maybe a sex site isnt the best ave to find a father to be

er i know that...."

however i will say you don't ever know where and when you will meet the one

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

One of my best friends had patter of tiny feet at 41, another at 40.... and they were fine and in fact made great mums as they had had a life before. Try not to worry

over a year ago

I have to admit that I'm a little freaked at the thought of hitting 43 in a couple of weeks!!

Have to say you don't look any where near 33 in you avatar pic! and as for the pitter patter of tiny feet, more and more women are having babies well into their late 30's and have no problems.

Redx

over a year ago

I will be 42 next month, have no kids.

I regret never having had any, because only now do I feel ready for father hood but realise that its most likely too late.

Mourning the road not taken wont get you anything more than depressed. I just keep putting one foot in front of the other on the road Im on.

over a year ago

I think you are right to consider this if it is what you want. However if you are looking for a conventional two parent set up this may not be the best pace to concentrate your efforts. Just my opinion but I would not wait too long.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You dont know where or when you will meet the one, i met jay in a very strange place and if we had met when we where younger we would of had children. However, i had my son at 25 which for me was ideal. But i got the coil fitted at 34 as for me that was too old to have another but you get lots of people in their 40's having babies. Youve got at least 10 years left yet. The more you think about it the less likely it is to happen

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

33? You are just a baby hahahaha

over a year ago

I think you are right to consider this if it is what you want. However if you are looking for a conventional two parent set up this may not be the best pace to concentrate your efforts. Just my opinion but I would not wait too long. "

I am not looking on here for that....I know what i use fab for which is a bit of fun....i use other sites for the "dating" side of me....

over a year ago

"Its just dawned on me i am 33 next month....now you may say Aw you are still a baby.... however i really do feel that my biological clock is ticking away so fast...I am afraid it will come to an end and not got what i have wanted and that is the patter of tiny feet....i mean they say when you don't look it will find you...i think though they have got lost finding me.... One of my best friends had patter of tiny feet at 41, another at 40.... and they were fine and in fact made great mums as they had had a life before. Try not to worry "

My missus was 41 when our daughter was born. No problems during pregnancy or birth or since. Only side effect was making my hair recede - that's my excuse anyway!!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

you dont look old enough to be 33 xxx

By *umsuckMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

My mum was almost 50 when I was born. Too old?...Nah, she was a fantastic mother; full of vim,energy and a love of life. I had a wonderful childhood. This was back in the day when you were considered 'barren' at 30. There's time for you yet. I've no doubt it will happen and you'll be a great mum.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I'm 50 in a couple of months. The idea of the patter of tiny feet fills me with horror. But I do hope you find what you are looking for.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Sorry. Should say 50 in a couple of weeks!! Freudian slip?

Post new Message to Thread